Is the alt-right better than old school fascism?

If so, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s
youtu.be/hq94n18R7SE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fascism took over nations, alt-right takes over semi-retarded larpers' brains.

you'd have to ask reddit since they're the "alt-right".
Sup Forums is the right.

Is fascism better than old school monarchy?

It's old school fascism set in the modern day.
Old school fascism works for its time period, the alt right works for its time period.

End result of the alt right is fascism but you're delusional if you think that no bridge is needed between modern day degeneracy and full fash.

Reddit is alt-lite, Sup Forums is alt-right.
Please lurk for more than a week before posting tyvm.

thats what whites should strive to look like

Different times have different problems which have different solutions.
Fascism was a response to the situation in the 1930s. We need a response to the problems we face today.

Alt-right is a made-up term

No.

so is fascism ya dingus

I think the Alt-Right is something similar to the Falange, whereby it's a conglomeration of different "Right" ideologies and worldviews. Not everyone in the Alt-Right is a fascist, right-libertarian, paleo-conservative, traditionalist catholic/orthodox christianity, natsoc, white nationalist etc. but they all go under the banner of the "Alternative Right".

And all rivers flow into one ocean.

Whites should become bald albinos?

If you lurked moar you'd know that isn't true.

season's hang bop

the "alt-right" is a buzzword popularized by the so-called mainstream media.
>Sup Forums is not one person
>Sup Forums is a board of peace
>Sup Forums is satire
OP is a faggot
>in all fields

Alt-Right is not fascism, it's very much freedom of speech, religion, and thought. It's Nationalism as the Alt-Right want's what is best for the country, and we are seeing a "Soft" invasion by refugees, illegal immigrants, and those huddled masses, yearning to be free but unwilling to fill out their papers.

A totalitarian, fascist regime is the exact opposite of what America is.

What’s the alt right? People that don’t believe the news?

See

Real facism has never been tried!

the alt right is a kike media strawman meant to pigeonhole their opposition into an extreme and easily-dismissed group in order to prevent discussion and investigation by their brain-dead audience.

Richard Spencer calls freedom and liberty "faggy" because he's a CIA nigger LARPING as a WN.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfQKWXMZtnU&feature=youtu.be&t=2m36s

Nah, alt-right is effectively our take on the method of Marxism where you break down your ideology into several different minor ideologies so that your ideal reaches the widest audience possible.
Thus should the ideas of the alt-right be taken and put into one government it'll have as much support as possible given that all of its ideas appeal to at least one branch of the right.
If you go into something with a clear cut ideology then you're going to end up putting off more people than you attract, if you break down your ideology into separate ideas which you know strongly appeal to others then they're more likely to actually consider the more unified implementation of said ideas rather than reject it out of hand.

The alt right is you if you are alt right.

This is rudementary. Inshallah.

if you lurked earlier you'd know the term is cointelpro that got astroturfed to brand and target a subversive movement
self-identifying as alt-right is literal retardation

>the alt-right better than old school fascism
Yeah you still have much to learn.

Nah fuck off muzzie scum, stop shagging goats and little boys.

Don't point out the trap, you bait it!

I'm not who you think I am, son.

Don't give a toss who you are, fuck off muzzie scum.
You're first on the chopping block.

Only the alt-right tries to ensure the preserverance of the white people.
The label White-Supremacist is impling that we want to destroy everything that is not white? That is surely not the objective.
White-Supremacy is the objective to ensure that white people have a place to live with other whites, with their own racial ethnicity without being interfered the way we are now with other races.
Does that mean ethno-state? Our own Europe was a place where Whites ruled over. Like Japan is a place where Japanese rule over, like Africa is a place where Africans rule over. Why cant Europe be a place where Whites rule over like we did for centuries?
How is that racist? Why is wanting whites to still have a place to live, to still exist racist?

Fuck no. Look at Adolf Hitler, locking arms with his men after his Beer Hall Putsch failed, walking towards the soldiers. Listen to Oswald Mosley speak, look at Mussolini. Now look at the "alt-right". All talk, no action. Thinks posting pepe at a liberal journalist is a revolutionary act. When they do do something IRL they sperg out and yell "white sharia".

My chopping block is bigger. Stop.

this

>Fascism
>Good

FPBP

WTF I love Poles now

>implying Sup Forums has a unified political and social ideology
Lurk more

Nah it ain't ;)
Do yourself a favour and put that in your mouth and pull the trigger darkie scum.

>implying that was the implication

alt-right isnt richard spencer, he may be in it but he is not the whole

We do. It's called the Truth.

no

youtu.be/hq94n18R7SE
Chegged

feep beep

Lurk moar 2 years before posting christ you're worse than a reddit fag

Also the whole thing of rebranding. Alt-right wants to keep the lands we've had for the last few centuries. While facism is more expansionist. (Hitler's lebenspraum and Mussolini's New Roman Empire)

>being this deeply autistic

Stormfront is the original alt right.

It's the same gameplan in a new setting. It won't work. Mussolini marched on Rome and took Parliament. Spencer and hill shill army marched on Charlottesville andn hit a fat bird with a Challenger. This "movement" barely exists offline

The alt-right is winning. ;)

Aha, so the alt-right is a bunch of spics, gooks and FBI shills lapring is 100% bavarian phenotype Nazis?

Actually...I think you may be right.

>hill shill
*his shill

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto

Because "Old school fascism" has already been implemented in every civilized country.

It's only existed 3/4 years.
Note how long the NSDAP existed before it got into the elections and how long it was in the elections until it won.

you /leftypol/ schizos are so delusional

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascist_Manifesto
>1919
>when Mussolini still wasn't completely out of his anarcho-commie days

That only proves it's a fringe movement, not that it doesn't exist. Tara McCarthy, Mark Collett and Millenial Woes identify as alt-right

the alt right is what they want; civic nationalism, political parties, jewconomics, debate, comfy packaged ecelebs
its to pacify people and stop the inevitable rise of the far right

Reminder that Racism requires believing you're superior. If you stop at believing that there are differences that cannot be objectively measured, you aren't a racist.

Ok memeflag nigger

>alt right is civnat
No.

Why do you think Stormfront isn't white people?

No, but they're the only ones doing anything right now, which makes them infinitely better than shitposting LARPers on Sup Forums all day.

He's just a Turkish sperg.

It could also be believing there is a conspiracy to make you go extinct and that you are experiencing a genocide.

Can you please remind me the op movie name

>implying fascists aren't anarcho-commies who have come to the inevitable conclusion of their ideology.

Life is live action and your role is what you see yourself as and what you should do as it.

We are all LARPing. Join us!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Our journey begins with one foot being placed in front of the other.

How can the brand of a reactionary movement even be compared to the actual right extreme of the political quadrant?

wisely put user. Black Sun is the solution for these troubling times

>Tara McCarthy, Mark Collett and Millenial Woes identify as alt-right
who? but congrats: after years and tons of money building the altright, you have all managed to make it a "fringe movement". Im sure Spencer will be the next US President

The alt-right are hypocrites larping as fascists. They've read none of the literature and their prized idols are absolute nobodies like Spencer and Gay Stick Fag.

Nobody thinks of Spencer as an idol. He's literally the only faggot taking the risk and putting himself out there, which is better than 95% of you. They hold rallies. You guys hold your dicks.

alt-right was a term created by the media during the election to lump the opposition into an easy to blame boogeyman
but autistic retards across the internet latched onto it and now it's pretty much a term for right-leaning internet spergs

>they got media attention so they only exist because of the media
I'm so sick of you retards. Everything pro-white is a trap goy.

No. If god forbid the alt right does take ever, we will just have yet another authoritarian regime that will inevitably become corrupted and genocidal.

are you the user making the vids?

But up doesn't require movement. I fly by knowing. See by feeling.

I'm not even real.

The alt right doesn't have anyone as effective as Hitler, plus the demographics of America and the cultural zeitgeist are totally different to post-versailles Germany.
The tactics and rhetoric of the alt-right are remarkably similar to that of the Fasci of Revolutionary Action. They are more comparable to them than the NSDAP, just with more overt jew bashing and far less success.

The latter half of this post is similar to how Mussolini thought in rhetorical terms:
>The sanctity of an ism is not in the ism; it has no sanctity beyond its power to do, to work, to succeed in practice. It may have succeeded yesterday and fail to-morrow. Failed yesterday and succeed to-morrow. The machine first of all must run!"

God no. Fascism actually makes sense.

No. Truth is universal. I don't need to watch them, we are already one.

friend you misunderstand messages of peace and empowerment. anger blinds you and binds you to the suffering in this plane. release it. Accept what a kind user is trying to helpfully to show you. We are all one and one is all.

DUDE BIG DADDY GOVERNMENT LMAO

always sad when i see people trapped on this level. You are doing a great job other me, keep up the great work

I show a wall bigger than them. I dedicated my life to being more than anyone else.

I Achieved...but now I'm alone...very alone...the tops is cold, maddening.

Lost...found. Am...gone.

it is so. I welcome your presence in this thread. My journey has only just started but the encouragement to keep putting one foot in front of the other is empowering. We walk this path alone yet we are all one.

It's standard-issue lefty D&C. Everything is "CIAnigger" or "KIKE SHILLS" (all-caps, always) if it's pro-white. No evidence is ever presented of course, it's just expected you'll take it at face value.

its more based on protecting all Europeans everywhere, not just Germans.

>Only the alt-right tries to ensure the preserverance of the white people.
>we'll protect you from the commies
Same then, same now. Mounting a rescue from tyranny with tyranny.

>taking the risk and putting himself out there
THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM DIPSHIT. He makes THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING look bad. You want to know how fascism is achieved? It's through infiltration and subversion. Not by throwing a tiki torch hissy fit you fucking dense retard.

this journey is truly a lonely one, but fear not brother

>Please lurk for more than a week before posting tyvm.
Lurk more faggot.

What in the jesus-tittyfucking-christ is wrong with that guy's right eye.

Prometheus

>He makes THE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TRYING look bad.
Such as...

???