Trayvon Martin's father honors his son's legacy by getting an Egyptian pharaoh-inspired tattoo

Haha, get a load of this shit, Sup Forums!

>Tracy Martin stopped by Chicago tattoo shop 9 Mag to talk to artist Van Johnson

>'To me, [Trayvon is] a king. And he was my king before his situation happened,' Martin explained

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5136555/Trayvon-Martins-father-gets-tattoo-honor-son.html

>WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zKoYE-5T-FM
streamable.com/cuv4
nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WUZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

KANGZ

This is actually really sad due to how misguided his notion is.. People are fucked up for trying to convince the African Americans that they're Egyptian..

It really is cringey as fuck. How can they honestly do it? Are they just grasping for any kind of straw they feel they can reach? I mean, I can see WHY they'd want to tout alleged former grandeur, but no one who is being honest with themselves can argue with this

Nigger love and retardation knows no bounds. Not even reason, logic, or truth.

I'm a direct descendant of John Chapman (aka Johnny Appleseed) but nobody gives a fuck. Not even me.

Holy shit! He has a father?

*had

nigger nigger nigger

their culture got every white boy to
>dab
really tells you something

WE
>captcha MOOR 1000
and quads

>every
Yeah, right.

Obama was his father

(QUADS)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHA!!!

MEME MAGIK

Maybe he'd still have a father today if his father raised him to be a real man.

>"We Wuz Kings" is just cherrypicking! Most African American's don't actually believe they wer-

>legacy

Forgot pic

Why aren't there any blacks that openly denounce or speak out against this belief that's wrong on all accounts? I know it's funny to make fun of black people but there has to be ONE seeing this shit and cringing at it. There has to be. Also how are blacks unaware of this meme? It's like fucking pottery at this point and yet they all come back to it not knowing how stupid they're making themselves look

Why would black people strive to educate their fellow blacks? The only people they hate more than whites are other blacks.

>that would imply blacks think or are aware of anything
Inb4 lazy man's response

Try to argue with them and they'll come up with even more absurd stuff like "we wuz kanz in Europe" or "we was kangz in China".

Because we taught them how to speak with more complexity and how to write, we tend to believe their average reasoning abilities are on par with ours. but's that's just untrue.

The best course of action is to ignore that as if it were the grunting of some animal and not the rational thinking of an actual human being.

>Because we taught them how to speak with more complexity

I've heard that many African languages have no future tense, and that many of them hardly differentiate time periods at all. Is that true?

Interesting, I'm the descendant of Daniel Weedman aka Danny Weedseed.

I am so utterly sick of hearing this bullshit about blacks being Egyptians. They weren't even the ethnic group of North Africans.

Is that something Sup Forums made?

What do actual Egyptians feel about the afro-american appropriation of their culture?

Lol, they ARE MAD AS FUCK about it.

Someone should post the Memri TV clip. Hold on, I'll see if i can find it.

Lol, found it.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKoYE-5T-FM

Lol, nevermind, I guess it's a fake translation. I got trolled. Still funny though.

Check this out!
It's absolute comedy gold.

streamable.com/cuv4

You know that's fake, right?

>kek

Guys, you aren't going to believe this, but I'm actually the descendant of Joey Hallucinogenicmushroomspore.

>He wuz Kang
>My Kang...

He mostly likely would have been one of those dick washers like in the hieroglyphs.

Modern "Egpytians" are Arab rape-babies. I've read somewhere that Copts are the only real Egyptians left because they refused to mix with the Muslim Arab invaders but I'm not so sure about that. But it's safe to assume that they have more ancient Egyptian blood than the rest of Egypt

johhny can u seed my wife

>Now, scientists have captured sweeping genomic information from Egyptian mummies. It reveals that mummies were closely related to ancient Middle Easterners, hinting that northern Africans might have different genetic roots from people south of the Sahara desert.

>data from 90 mummies buried between 1380 bc, during Egypt’s New Kingdom, and ad 425, in the Roman era. The findings show that the mummies’ closest kin were ancient farmers from a region that includes present-day Israel and Jordan. Modern Egyptians, by contrast, have inherited more of their DNA from central Africans.

nature.com/news/mummy-dna-unravels-ancient-egyptians-ancestry-1.22069

There are no "true" egyptians left. The copts have more ancestral egyptian DNA, but they're still arabized to an extent, and the mixing with negro DNA happened before the arab conquests too.

That said, the ancient egyptians are still their ancestors, just not full-blooded.

I knew a guy named Trayvon (spelled Treyvonne) in high school. He was one of only two black kids in our school. He got hooked on drugs and stabbed some girl like 30 times with a kitchen knife to pay off a debt and now he's got life in prison.

The other black guy was really good at basketball.

To be fair Egypt at that time was a mixed bag of shit.

It had Jews, Assyrians, Hitties, Nubians, Desert Sand Nomads and god knows what else inside it. It was an Empire.

It's like saying America or Britan or China are white.

They're not. They're a shitload of different groups that evolved over time in different regions.

And while Modern Egypt is Arab Rape babies, Copts are also shit.

Honestly instead of debating Genetics that are totally irrelevant because nobody is pure and will never be let's talk about the real problem with egypt today.

They write and speak arabic.

Coptic was amazing compared to it. And the script is much cooler too.

This is the Sup Forums I missed.

>you must be 18 to post on this board

guys, you wouldn't believe it, but I'm literally Hitler in Argentina.

Wasn't tut white though and why would anyone want to be traced back to an inbred retard?

Dirty ass WUWZERZ tut wasn't a negroid . also Egypt lost territory when he ruled,he wasn't great at all . uneducated niggers pls stick to rap culture
Mediterranean DNA and northern African DNA is alike
And also arabid is like aegyptid doesn't matter if your a c*pt or a m*slim . both are Egyptians and are similar . don't forget that most Egyptians now are from c*ptic descent .

What makes me laugh is that there's a distinctly Negroid population just to the South of Egypt, whose culture/civilisation evolved parallel to Ancient Egypt and who have a fascinating history of their own. I.e. Nubians, or Sudanese.

Just don't mention the fact they're partly descended from a back-to-Africa Caucasoid migration

Decent prison ink I guess

His dad is a freemason, that's why he got the gay ass Egyptian tat.

Egypt was formed by a merging of two kingdoms, don't forget, one to the north (Lower Egypt) and one to the south (Upper Egypt)

Lower Egyptians were pretty much wholly Caucasoid, similar to Berbers. Upper Egyptians were probably mostly the same, but with some small influence from Nubian ethnic groups and other partly-Negroid Saharans.

All of the facts obviously point to a great increase in Sub-Saharan genetic input since the rise of Islam and subsequent slave-trade.

>Trayvon as pharaoh

I'll take cultural appropriation for $500 Alex

Blacks actually hate almost everyone more than whites. Whites are yhe only people who think they are worth a damn so they kind of like whites relatively speaking.

>one mans spook is another mans ideology
>pic related is half of Sup Forums

yall mothafuckas be CAVE BEASTS created by dat nigga yakub, ya feel me?

>astrology [sic]
my sides

DATS RITE

im related to princesses who fled great britain to the colonies/usa after their brother tried to kill them.

yeah teach our nigglings they wuz royal dick washers nigga

That's the funniest fucking thing I've ever read

>Haitians
hahahahahaha

this nigga woke as fuck

>Ontario
checks out

They somehow ruled the world and then became slaves? And claim white people are equal to them? Sounds like they got out foxed by a superior race

They literally believe that they lived in perpetual peace in Africa as kangz and queenz and then one day the evil creation of Yakub showed up and ruined everythang.

>melanin is intelligence

Show me :)

Extraordinary things...like what? Building mud huts?

I’m a direct descendant of William Clark (aka “Clark” of Lewis and Clark) and I really care. It’s pretty cool actually

WE WUZ ERRTHANG

>They literally believe that they lived in perpetual peace
Lol! Amazing how their culture did a 180!

I'll never understand them

Yall niggas just jealous cuz we ruled the world while u was just livin in caves. so much for the white race.. fucking crackers

>ALL THE SCIENCES

Someone should tell them it's actually there to stop sunburn, you know, because they never thought to invent clothes.

why bother, niglet ain't coming back. why not eat skittles instead?

Direct descendant of the Pasha of Istanbul, which means means directly related to all the Pashas, which means I have more lineage to the Egyptian throne than any nogs.

I can trace my lineage back to your moms vagina

FUK ALL YALL PUSSI ASS CRACKAZ YA SUM BICH ASS NIGAS FUK U

They believer everyone in the continent of Africa, way back when and today are black. The palest Tunisian is black to them