Will there ever, EVER be a moment in anime that tops this? It's been 4 years and it's still the apex of anime

Will there ever, EVER be a moment in anime that tops this? It's been 4 years and it's still the apex of anime

No

wtf I hate 2012 now

Never watched this, why is this scene considered so amazing?

Watch the show you're missing out

This

I wish I was here for the threads. Those twists were ridiculous.

Watch the show and try to forget everything you might have heard about it. The best part of watching this while it was airing was never knowing what was going to happen next after they pulled that shit.

I can't find any Sup Forums threads but I looked back to see peoples' reactions to it at the time it aired and was baffled by how normally they were taking it. Like it was just some unwanted plot turn for the show and they were disappointed with it. Why were they not outright flipping their shit at the show completely changing genre? I was agog at the end of this episode and the blasé response was confusing. Did I just find a bunch of normie reactions?

>apex
Heh.

Oh shit nigger what are you doing?

most people dropped it way before then

for a week straight we had
"what's his name again?"

threads

Over and over again
manslayer monkey

What show is this again? Samurai Flamenco? If so, I still need to finish. I dropped it after he meets the will of the universe and I can't get the desire to pick it back up.

King Torture arc was the best.
Falmengers was the worst until the end of it.

The threads seemed to go a lot better on /m/ over Sup Forums

I believe in snk 2 monkey trouble episode.

LIES
Flamengers were great
red is best

This, King Torture arc was a masterpiece.

I don't have the image but there was a screencap of the livewatch thread that had almost 2k posts.
We exploded when it happened, it was biblical.

You dropped it with 2 epsiodes left in the series?

I was mad about the twist originally but the show got better after like the 7th plot twist

>tfw the politician fight was god tier

Drugs. Literally.

First 6 episodes was lit and the last arc was my favorite because it took a complete derailment FROM THE PREVIOUS DERAILMENT AFTER THE OTHER DERAILMENT AFTER THE FUCKING TRAINCRASH and reality just hits the MC like a bowl of spaghetti

Shame the anime went downhill so hard after the torture arc.
Ended up being the worst anime I ever finished.

If you watch it only watch up to about episode 10 and drop it after that.

Google image search has never been more useless than right now.
So many anime I can never watch since I have no way of learning their name.

I hated the twist when it originally aired but in hindsight, King Torture's arc was actually fantastic. Moving the show into that realm was great.

Unfortunately Flamengers are fucking awful, but it redeemed itself by the finale.