THE YEAR OF SAKU- Oh wait

THE YEAR OF SAKU- Oh wait.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw&t=57s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Four Fate/shit anime series
>Still no Tsukihime anime

NASUUUUUU

There's a high chance, that this specific kimono saber would get a figurine made in the future.

>Tsukihime
>relevant
LUL

>MC/Servants
>Sakura/Shirou
>Nero/MC
>Sieg/Jannu
>Illya

Okay so which one is Saber the MC of?

Did the artist just draw one side of her face, mirror it and then call it a day? She looks like a fucking alien.

>She looks like a fucking alien.
??

>There's a high chance, that this specific kimono saber would get a figurine made in the future.
user, this figure of Saber in a kimono still doesn't have a prototype. Plus Rin and Sakura are also getting kimono figures.

You'll be waiting a while for it.

I still don't understand why Ufo just doesn't remake the fate route. Just from Saber's popularity that shit would sell.

She's the mascot.

I thought that was what the Mushroom was for.

I'd prefer it if he didn't do anything with Tsukhime and forget Tsukihime exist. I don't want him to mess with something I love like he did to Fate with Fate/Grand Order.

yes user, sakura saber

This. I hope he cancels the remake with all those terrible redesigns.

>thought the fluffy part of the kimono is her skin
Way to start 2017.

What the fuck happened to the Heaven's Feel movie?

Year of Sakura was when CCC was released

Huh? A new PV was just released today. It's out this year, we just don't know the date.

>Fate 2017
We will never be able to get rid of the Fate shit, no? ;__;
I feel like vomiting.

Someone kill aniplex,Please!

>F/SN was released 13 years ago
>Still making spin offs

when will fate die?

The Fate Golden Age is literally only beggining this year, you better not be tired already.

Can't fucking wait for el-Melloi II Case Files in 2019 and Strange Fake in 2020.

But user this is only the beginning.

DAILY REMINDER THAT NO ONE WILL TRANSLATE TSUKIHIME REMAKE FOR YOU.
Tsukihime anime can't exist without VN remake. SHUT THE FUCK UP ALREADY

I just realized Fate will be considered classic franchise years from now.

Everyone who cared learned rune mastery years ago.

3.5 anons. I don't think those people bitching about Tsukihime in every thread. The time will come someday.

AHAHHAHA TAKEUCHI DOES IT AGAIN

REMINDER THAT ANTI SABER FAGS WILL FOREVER

AND EVER

AND EVER

AND EVER

AND

EVER

BE

BEAT!

THE!

FUCK!

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT!

Arc has chance to beat Saber after Tsuki release

What the fuck is going on? Did they just make 5 adaptations for Fate all in the same year, AND Saber is the main heroine in all? What a year to be alive.

Can't even beat Toesaka and she is not even the main heroine of the novel.

>AND Saber is the main heroine in all?
Nope.

Why is she on the cover then?

Checkmate atheists.

>Hakunon and Nero
>Apoc anime
IT'S THE YEAR OF THE LESBIAN

>Arc
>11k votes
>Saber
>19.8k votes
>Rin(The bronze medal of FSN)
>12k votes
youtube.com/watch?v=9Uc3V8NxKWw&t=57s

Male MC is still on it.

Wait, is Mordred gay?

I sincerely hope he isn't the main character and is the "alt" Hakuno like in Nasu's summary. I was accepting of him at the announcement when it was just assumed he'd naturally be the MC, but if they're seriously just going to bait and switch me like this I will burn Shaft to the ground.

Why do Turkeyhandlefags think a remake will change things?

Witch on the Holy Night released but it didn't do shit for Touko or Aoko

Tsukihime was released in 2000. You know? Tsukihime is still doujinshi game. And STILL able to reach this high

Somewhat implied to be in that since she views herself as a prince/king/boy, and makes mention of men's duty to fug women.

I don't think it'll be a bait and switch. That's what Sup Forums always says with a FeMC, that she'll die and MaMC will replace. Just look at Danganronpa V3 threads

Male MC is the skull that awakens when Nero asks for who is her Master. FeMC on the other hand will still be there but her purpose is unknown.

Kek FSN was released only five years after Tsukihime. Guaran-fucking-tee you in five years FSN will STILL be LOADS more popular than Suckybebe

Witch on the Holy Night original was never released. Zero fanbase. Tsukihime in same time big thing. More important I'm not "Turkeyhandlefag". Jsut use logic, not your fanbase wars

Is not bait and switch when they showed Hakuno's eyes at the end. Is not really that vague even as PVs go honestly this is standard Nip tease.

Dude Tsuki is dead. Type Moon is more Type Fate now.

You knows nothing about Tsuki original release, right?

Explain Type-Moon ace articles about Tsukihime.
Or Tsukihime in official 2017 TM calendar?

You know Tsukihime will NEVER be anywhere CLOSE to Fate levels of popular, right?

Or did Fate Extra getting an anime not tip you off? Or did Fate Grand Order getting an adapation not tip you off? Or did Fate Apocrypta getting an anime not tip you off? Or did Heaven's Feel getting three movies not tip you off? Or did Fate Stay Night getting two animes by two studios not tip you off? Or did UBW getting a movie not tip you off? Or did UBW getting a two cour anime not tip you off? Or did Fate Zero getting a two cour anime not tip you off? Or did Fate Extra getting a sequel not tip you off? Or did Fate Extra's sequel getting a sequel not tip you off? Or did Fate Unlimited Code getting a console port not tip you off? Or did Fate Unlimited Codes getting a sequel not tip you off? Or did Fate Stay Night getting a remaster not tip you off? Or did-

She's the heroine of none, thankfully.

Oh, right, didn't Fate/Extra start with a fake MC who got kissed by Not-Rin and just died like fodder hoping somebody would remember them? That's probably going to be one of their fates. Grand Order people should be happy, the girl protagonist got a cameo appearance in the episode earlier today

We will see. You should cares more about learning japanese.

See user,it's year of the cock,and Artoria is a notorious futa.

How is Artoria a virgin if she fucked before?

Isn't she a trans?

truly is the fated year

No she's just stupid

Remember WHEN Type-Moon was good?

When the fuck will Saber get her route?
And don't give me that never bullshit, we all know its going to happen, but when?

Never because Nasu and Takeuchi literally ships Merlin x Saber and nothing will interfere with their OTP

Why do you want to waste everyone's time and money retreading the one part of Fate that DEEN already did decently anyway, you degenerate cancerous Sabercuck?

Sony ruined type-moon. Those fools thought it was a good idea to make a deal with a mega corporation of evil nips and now they are literal slaves of an endless cycle of Fate/rehash.
Can't work for other titles, unable to repeat their artistic success at KnK / Tsukihime times. Mahoyo was completely forgotten and Koyama literally forced his Aoko 2.0 to be present in FGO for the eternity by making all other lancers weak compared to her.
Type-moon is rotten now. 10 years of nothing but making Fate. They are rich but not happy. Nasu is being melancholic and is asking himself if that was the right choice, if that was the way he imagined TM to be? Is Takeuchi mentally unstable or is she escaping the harsh reality in making Sabers like a psycho, like a broken woman? Maybe they didn't have to marry after all. Maybe they didn't have to sign a contract with Sony. Maybe making Tsukihime 2 was a better idea even if it couldn't make so much money like Fate. Maybe hiring RCO Wada was a mistake because that art was absolute dogshit. When did it all go so wrong? Nasu has no answers. Maybe a multiverse Nasu would live a better life. A life of a boy, who just liked to write and make stories. A life without Saber clones, a life that is not corrupted by money like angry Manjew.

Okay Dartz come back when FGO retcons Arc into a beast and gets BTFO by Guda

I thought Nasu showed interest in doing a "rewrite" of her route.
I was just asking a question you tsukihimecuck.

>Nasu and Takeuchi literally ships Merlin x Saber
I am ok with this. Merlin is a cool guy.

Yeah even in Prototype it carries as Arthur was tricked into fucking his sister when she disguised herself as Merlin

I'm worrying about Type-Moon...
I know that many newfags didn't even read VNs / Light Novel F/Z and just watched shitty animu by Deen, Ufotable and JC Staff.
And now even more retards will play in shitty April Fools' game, Fate/Extra and even worse CCC, watch Fate/Zero and Carnival Phantasm without even reading VNs/LNs and pretend to be TM-fags after that, make tons of shitty threads about characters and power levels.
They will not be even familiar with the original art-style and will think that this shitty K-on CP is "okay", Morii-san's art is not pure shit, RCO Wada is nice and F/Z is soo kewl stylish and grim dark, also Fate/Extra is acceptable by any means with all this "wH0 iZ mai WAiFUUUU" & UmUshit whore of babbylon crap.
Type-Moon is not supposed to be this popular, get the fuck out you narutards.

And now you can CLEARLY see all these "typemoonfags" of 2010-2013. Fucking horrible. You're not TYPE-MOON fans, but NEO-NARUTO-MOON fans.

I ordered Mahoyo and finished that shit VN in this year (2011 late release) while you are still sucking dicks for at least 5 years or so without the translation, fucking plebeians and casuals. But even Mahoyo was a PIECE of SHIT and BOMBED really hard.
And what is more hilarious - Type-SHIT is pretending like it never happened and preferred to completely FORGOT about their new VN by making another absolutely IDIOTIC fate/shit such as EXTRA/SHIT and APOCRYSHIT.

And now Type-Moon decided to resurrect this shit Fate/Apocrypha like it wasn't enough to make Fate/Milking Sabers shit, their outbursting impotence and rectal dysfunction is taking them way far away from something actually new and original, you may suggest that Mahoyo is new but you'll be terribly wrong because the sequence of Mahoyo was made in 1996(!) year and the only "new" thing will be Girl's work but I'm not sure even about this, there's no guarantee that they didn't pull this shit out of someone's old ass again.

The problem is the fact that Saber is on the cover when she is not a main character in any of the adaptions being done. Shirou, Sakura, Nero or Illya would have been the best choice since these four are main characters in one of these adaptions. Not fucking Saber.

>We shall see
Only, uh... let me count here, one two... only fourteen anime and movie adaptations to go before Tsukihime catches up!

SALTY PEASANTS OF THE TYPE MOON FANDOM: SUBMIT YOURSELF TO SABER AND YOU WILL BE SAVED!

Alright how many Tsukihime characters outside of Arc manage to crack top 10 in type moon popularity poll

At least best girl got into the top 20

What's going on the cover of TM Ace 12 with all these projects? HF?

Her rank is going to go down along with everyone else outside of Fate once they do a new poll

Saber Alter

Oh god they made her into Saber Vampire

It´s that Saber or Arcueid?

There's a crown and green eyes. Must be the TA for sure.

weak bait

Real of Fake?

Am I the only one more excited about the Fate/Extra anime and Apo anime than the HF movies?

Whats the difference?

Arcueid is just another Saber clone, so it doesn´t matter.

Nobody cares about HF, at this point.

Type Moon stuff is the reason I came to Sup Forums 10 years ago. I can't even care anymore. Fate has completely destroyed this universe. The writing was on the wall after Fate/extra, and now it is undeniable.

It's that Saber!

I care about it a lot. Apo is what I'm least interested in. Only a few scenes I want to see animated but the whole is pretty boring/

>Tsukihime salt
Funny how Kara no Kyoukai remains popular while Japanese Twilight faded into obscurity like the trash it is

>Tsukifags

>KnK is popular

Good one. I havent seen a thread about KnK in over 3 years. Remind me again which series wasn't in Carnival Phantasm?

>All the Arc-hate on this thread

What happened?

Fatefaggots now comprise the entirety of the TM fandom. Everyone else had the sense to jump ship years back.

how do i read this

holy shit if Tsukihime is that popular why they don't make an anime already?

I haven't seen a good Tsuki thread in years. All tsukifags have is a remake they will never have an a anime that is so bad people treat it as if it didn't exist.