I need muh gunz to dufend meself frum da gooberminte

>I need muh gunz to dufend meself frum da gooberminte

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1511730172291.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can all those planes monitor the whole continent?

>the 2nd amendment was designed for muskets for the use of protecting against an opressive government with the same muskets
>also no guns can face the government
Why can't you form a concise argument?

The US army is regularly defeated by armed farmers

>I need muh leaf to dufend meself frum quality posts

Stfu you stupid god damn shill.An airforce of maybe 10,000 tops is no matchfor 150 million armed citizens. Sage and reported. Think about the quality of your posts

The first amendment was made when there was only the printing press therefore the internet has every right to be censored according to cucknadian fags

/thread
/sage

350 million 'yous' against military that have good amount of 'yous' serving.

Who runs, maintains, and defends those planes, OP?

Answer: The guy in picture 1.

Bingo bango

If they're just going to bomb you what does it matter if you have a gun or not?

>us military
>lost against a few vietnamese peasants
>according to op, could defeat the entire population of the US, which has weapons

>Airforce is no match for citizens with armed with at best Assault-Rifle 15's

And here I thought Kiwi's were intelligent.

The US army with the strongest white men of the history of america lost against farmers in Vietnam

>inb4 it's the fault of the hippie, we won
No you lost

>Airstrikes can effectively terminate an insurgency
>Trump will never bomb the hell out of ISIS
Insert conflicted lefty button press meme here

>Starving chinks with outdated Mosins defeat American army
"Da gubernment will defeat yuo"

Tell me, can an airforce of say idk 1,000 aircraft bomb more than 100 million armed White Americans?

/thread

>I need a gun to protect myself from all those other nutters with guns

This meme that North Vietnam fighters were poor farmers needs to stop right now. The Vietnamese guerrilla fighters were better trained than the US and outnumbered the US.

>believes guns for self defence against criminals and the govt is silly
>believes cops are just govt criminals
Liberals are like self-defence nihilists.

>Hurr durr we should just be spineless fags like Germany, take big pharma medication that gives us ED and bend over for ZOG because dey have nuclear weapons LOL

fuck off phaggot

do you know how much $$$$$ those planes cost
who do u think pays for them

>bomb your own country
absolutely a leaf post

They weren't more than 10 millions in total, you can't get a big army out of 10 millions people

Oh thank god you're trolling. I almost thought you were seriously retarded, OP

no
we should want the 2A so that your life cannot end up depending on people who see you as a statistic

He is seriously retarded.

>gets btfo by rice farmers with rusty Aks
Also good luck convincing soldiers to shooot their own friends and family

>What is Syria

The Boston bombers shut a whole state down.

Oklahoma bombers fucked the whole place

Twin towers
The list goes on

Imagine, 10,100, 1000 people?

>Implying there isn't multiple NatSoc organizations arming and training people

This meme makes a good point but says the holocaust is real

is the government gonna come knocking at my door with an f-16? dumb ass leaf.

It's normie friendly which is good.

The holocaust was real though.

Holocaust is fake goyim

Yes. Will my brother in the Marine Corps drop a bomb on me and our family?

Good goy, don't forget muh six gorillion holohoax LOL

Yes they will.

One day I will ask for reparations for all this faggotry.

If an armed population can't fight off the US Army, then how did Korea/Vietnam happen? Why are we still in the Middle East trying to convince people we're the good guys? Surely we could have just "won" with our superior military power.

i.4cdn.org/pol/1511730172291.png

If there is a rebellion what says the armed forces will remain loyal to the government

People that make that argument always seem to forget that the friends, family, and neighbors are the ones controlling the government equipment. They aren't robots you fucking idiot. When the time came, they would do the right thing.

The government can't just go dropping bombs on population centres when some of those who dwell there might be on the government's side, which makes those planes a little useless.

All it takes is one retard with a rifle to kill someone of importance, namely the President.

Check mate, leaf.

Gun control is Jewish.

Why are you siding with the Jews?

EXACTLY! They(the soldiers) are our friends, family members, and neighbors. They aren't going to just slaughter citizens like robots.

memes don't disprove documented historical fact.

>thinking they would attack their own country
Kys

Well since we are just bombing the crap out of everything in this scenario...

>What has the millitaries role been in every single revolution since the beginning of time?

What makes you think America will be any different? God you sound dumb.

Because there is not

Pics or no real
you know the deal

memeflags get out!

Why do liberals think the government is some kinda god?

SAGE this thread, the Leaf is defective.

See and

I am going to have so much fun. You really came to the wrong place to shill these lies.
Also there are so many legal weapon systems it's crazy.
I have a blinding laser drone that will permanently destroy the vision of anyone who even looks in it's general direction.
We have been preparing for war for 10 years.

You guys are kicking the hornets nest.

They have been programmed to think that.

Losing wars to third world dirt farmers is not our fault. When you have Politicians and lawyers writing our rules of engagement that tell us what we can and can't do on the battlefield it sets us up to fail. We can win every battle and still lose the war when the public won't support us just look at Vietnam.

We had Iraq locked town and the violence was largely under control when I left Baghdad in 09. Then the Obamasiah pulled us out and the results of that speak for themselves. Want us to win? Give us free reign and we'll get shit done.

Also you won't see the military turning on the American population. Even with the SJW changes to the military we are still largely a conservative organization. Also we'd be turning on friends and family and that shit ain't gonna happen.

Always implying the Government's forces would kill its citizens

By their logic too, cars and cell phones can be searched whenever the government pleases because the founders didn't have them in mind.

someome post jungle gook with SKS in some hole

Yes. Soldiers will be fed with propaganda about rebels wanting to dismantle the constitution.
Think about it, if the military got an order to use lethal force against antifags, what would they do?

And... 1% of the US pop is in the military, less in combat roles, most would turn on politicians imediately vs. 1/3 of US citizens possess more firearms than there are people in US. Firearms and ammo are of better quality too.

found it

Then why do you need guns?

What has the governments forces done in every single civilian uprising since the start of time? There is no evidence to suggest that they wouldn't kill their citizens because it has happened in literally every single country there has even been a revolution in.

Because they're inundated in memes invented by 19th German philosophers like Fichte and Hegel that considered the State a holistic emergent being representing the greatest possible culmination of history.

Then we have such further insanities as 'dialectical materialism' which argues that history is in fact going to progress into a 'stateless state'(i shit you not), imbued with even more mystical vagueness and a total eradication of all oppression(they seriously believe this).

They're fucking lunatics, in other words.

Read some history about the Vietnam war. Then read some history about the occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq. Then maybe you'll understand how a few farmers with rusty AKs can repel and exhaust the full might of the US military.

>Listen to government or they'll fucking kill you.

well, then who pilots the planes??

Posse Commatatus act. We cannot be used to enforce law within the United States without The President breaking out the Insurrection Act and the Congress backing him up.

The violence in Iraq died down because the militants knew you were leaving soon so they took your bribe to not fight, knowing that in a couple years you wouldn’t be around. RoE losing wars is a fucking meme, the USSR didn’t give a shit about RoE in Afghanistan and they got rekt. Vietnam had more bombs dropped on it than all other bombs dropped in every other war combined and they still won.

So because the government has better equipment I should just give up? The 2nd doesn't promise that the people would win in a revolution, it just gives you the means to a fighting chance.

Then why did you give them up?

Because United States DOI & C was written with the presupposition that the Government would fail.

>the government is going to destroy everything instead of just sending men to imprison you then throw you in the gulag and then seizing your property
dumb leaf

What’s with all the gun (((shilling))) going on today?

Russians always looking to foster divisions in the US. Putin, pls to give Pecheneg!

amerimutts are funny with their little guns

Cconservative gun owners already overthrew the U.S. government. We won.

How did they win? They lost over 20 people for every American. The US population would never be willing to make that sacrifice as long as they're housed and fed.

I don't get these memes, nobody is going to put on their Mossy Oak shit and try to shoot down F-16s that are bombing their suburb. They're going to dress up like the people that live in the government tyrants' suburbs and shoot their children in the backs of their heads while they're walking their dogs or playing in the park.

>a lone individual vs a picture of empty planes

Seriously though, do you think that the idea of well-regulated, armed militias all over the US meant one guy with a gun? Or even a small group of people with a gun? It meant a significant percentage of the 300mil people that live there all arming and holding the government accountable at once. Even if it is just one percent, that's 3 million soldiers that would have been training for years.

The US population could take down the government in a heartbeat, 1% of the population would have a fucking good shot at it too.

Its in their constitution and is designed so that authoritarian cunts can't tread on their rights. You just have an issue with individual rights and want a Hive-Mind society where mama government decides what you say, where you live, what you eat and what you think. You just have a boner for being treated like a baby since your father ran off with that prostitute and your childhood was prematurely stolen from you.

Hint: Put on some diapers, shit yourself and stop trying to project it onto politics.

So people cant kill other people not wage war against the government.

Canadians are willingly subjucated slaves. Does not surprice me they have this perapective on power.
They are literaly hopeless

Half of the bottom are patriots, they need the one of the top to overcome the traitors.

Can you tell me sir, are you the same EU flaggot who posts these memes in literally every thread that has to do with america?

>implying the true patriots in the military wouldn't aid the militia

In a world where soldiers had no access to internet, phone and other communications with the world this could be possible. Fortunately that isn't the case. If there was a civil war of the people vs the government, the military would fracture at worst. At best join the people. They aren't going to kill their families.

Also, I live in the South. I need guns to kill invading blacks. The point was that OP is an idiot.

Full might ? They didn't use nuclear weapons in 'nam, Korea or elsewhere you spawn of a cucked moose.

Then why do you need guns?

>implying the whole military would suddenly just become mind controlled and start carpet bombing their own families

>gaza is an example of why civilians should be disarmed

obamaleaf has gone insane