Want the truth on flynn? Drunken insider here ready to spill the beans

>ATTENTION
INSIDER HERE
So im just going to write this down.
>inb4 LARP
Call me a LARPer. My reputation doesnt matter anyway. I dont give a flip at this point. Im jotting it all down here, in the armpit of the internet, Sup Forums, just so that I can get it off my conscience.
I want this out here so that one day I dont have to confront that I was silent.
Ive contacted wapo, buzzfeed, breitbart, and even infowars, with this info and I get no response.
Dont know if its due to how horrid I am at email or what but i digress.
Everything im saying is true, but i dont blame you if you dont take it as fact.
I’ll just have my say and see if the word gets out. I’ll be proven true eventually anyway. Just hope you fags remember this post.

So heres the basic rundown on the flynn thing. Obongo’s admin, and especially his FBI, HATED flynn because flynn started going after McCabe and exposing all the sex perverts within his agency.
Thats how this all started. Petty school girl argument between two self important niggers but i digress.

These muslim cucks in the CIA like clapper have some faggy vision of themselves. I dont think theyre trying to tank this administration out of evil intent, but instead out of a misplaced sense of duty, and an inflated view of themselves.
(Of course this goes out the window when I remember the time that nigger got drunk and told me face to face that he was “the devil himself”)
So anyway first trump was a joke but the moment he won the primary and started talking about cooperation with Russia they lost it and viewed him as a threat to this faggy world order theyve worked so hard to build up.

Now here comes manafort. They want to get Trump himself on a RICO charge over housing Manafort. Thats the whole point of his indictment. It makes no sense until you realize that.
It seemed to have nothing related to the russia investigation until you see that its leading to a charge against trump for housing a foreign agent.
(1/3)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E
circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe
youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I work with these people,I know these people. Heres how it works. Theyre going to drop Manafort, Flynn, Kushner, like dominoes. Boom boom boom boom boom. Then they lay out the charge. Its a textbook lawyer tactic- a public trial case to the american people: “Trump housed these people and associated with these people! Foreign agents, corruption, coverups, mafia, the whole shebang.”
Just stack them all on top of eachother.
Then run to congress for impeachment.
The S.O.B.’s will probably do it too.
Bs terms like “Muh DEMOCRACY MUH INSTITUTIONS MUH CRIMINAL MUH MAFIA, etc”
These guys arent stupid. Ive been in their little expansive database of compromising material they had on BOTH candidates. Its the most corrupt thing youve ever seen.

They have a whole psychological profile on just about every member of government. What makes them tick, etc. Thats how most of these media narratives are formed. To make trump tick and influence him. He gouges on the news like an overweight glutton.
Btw remember the Access Hollywood tape? That was part of a file I saw with my own two eyes about improprieties of trump. Not the actual tape itself, but some reports of some “compromising tape of trump making lewd remarks”.
This was BEFORE the tapes dropped btw. The urinating hookers stuff is also part of that database. Key details were mixed up in it (it wasnt on that particular russia trip, and it had nothing to do with Obama’s bed, thats just laughable) but thats what Clapper did. Drop little rabbit trails to the media.
So the fusiongps dossier has alot of truth, taken straight from intelligence officials, and also alot of bs.

So in conclusion Kushner’s next, for the same hing they got Flynn. This is supposed to make trump lose it and then they lay out all the charges against DJT.
“Obstruction! RICO! etc”

(2/3)

So thats the rundown on the entire intelligence apparatus.
Hope you enjoyed my drunken rant, Sup Forums.
Now cant wait until tomorrow when i wake up dead with a barbell around my neck, suicide 8 times.
Whatever.
Peace,
t. fed up CIA Nigger

(3/3)

Fuck off

You should an hero at work and take as many of them with you as you can. Its the only way to redeem yourself

Will do!
Hahah you niggers have no idea wew

wtf this one shines

>kushner is next
If you had said all of this 2 days ago I wouldn't have known so thoroughly that you're bullshitting. Kushner comes up and NOW you say all this? It's pretty fucking clear.

>everything I say is true
you know what?
I would have read this shit if you didn't spend a whole fucking paragraph begging people to believe you.
fuck off and killyourself.

Oh and Flynn didnt cut off contact with trump; Trumps kike sabateur lawyers cut off contact with Flynn.
This caused Flynn to break.

Kikes. Every last one of them.

That's bullshit but i believe it.

Holy shit, hes right.

proofs?

You could tell they were going after Kush from day one, and maybe Kush deserves it. He's a cunt.

Lol is this Sara Carter? Maybe she did take my email seriously. when is this article from???

Dont blame her if she didnt want to give me credit desu.
Im a trainwreck

you don't have t be an insider to drop theses infos, it's probably bullshit but i believe you, CIAnigger

youtu.be/d7Uy0Uznw4E

stop sucking drumpfs cock amerimutts

kys shill

Please anwer

Sure thing buddy

i feel like all of this will fail, its just too convoluted, too many holes. not going to worry, CIA digging its own grave
stay safe user

Will Hillary and the rest get arrested? What dirt did you see on Hillary that was the worst?

Also, big if true

Very weak LARP attempt

2/10

Also, heres that article you wanted

circa.com/story/2017/06/27/nation/did-the-fbi-retaliate-against-michael-flynn-by-launching-russia-probe

>totally not LAPRING guys
>types like your average Sup Forumstard

Every
fucking time

nice story user but it was obvious

>Flynn
>Kushner
>Trump

Bump

You don't kill a man in politics without first breaking down the platform he rests on. If you are real, this is only going to lead to further polarization and one huge clusterfuck for this nation, but Trump will still be standing.

>t. Muhammad

Duly noted

Wonder whatever happened to Tony Podesta's problems?

>Taking down the president on a fucking technicality
They do know that they're going to get violently lynched if they try that right?

>They do know that they're going to get violently lynched if they try that right?
Half of the country hate Trump enough to act like a Swedish woman with a gang of muslim refugees playing the rape game.

trying too hard to not care
4/8 b8 m8
>in all fields

This. If it doesn't happen, I'll have lost all faith in America!

And the other half has literally half of all firearms on Earth.

Probably not.
Id live to imagine some entertaining violent revolution too but then i know how the media would treat it. Theyd tie it to Charlottesville, conservative media would join in on the dogpile.
It will be a bigger mockery than the tea party.
The biggest redpill to me was when i realized i could get away with LITERALLY anything. Nothing i did would bother the public or bring repercussions.
i dont remember if it was Bills stuff or hills stuff but it was really compromising having to do with freaky fetishes like scissors. Thats mainly what i remember cuz its so f’in bizarre.
On one hand i see djt and the pissing hookers which just made me laugh and then here i see clinton and “scissors”.
Like wtf

Just came in to get this on record, but talks like an every day poster on pol.

Youre forgetting the silent majority. And there most definitely is a silent majority.

Enough willing to fight for their country with things to lose?

Thanks OP user. We'd be living under Comrade Hilldawg if it weren't for the likes of you, stay low bruddah.

No outet wants my LARP. I'll have to post it on a Mongolian spear fishing forum.

Fuck off Larping faggot.

Nigger the media would be the first target. CNN, NBC, ABC, ect... would all have their headquaters bombed to shit at the very beginning.

NRO insider here. Everything that guy said is a lie. I've personally reviewed satellite imagery of Hillary's emails, she will be going to prison within two weeks. Screencap this post.

i dotn need the pretension dude. i could pretend to act all professional but then im a pretentious fag.
This is the only place i can really let it rip, plus im a litle drunk soo ill just let it all out.
Honestly having second thoughts about this whole thing.
Could have just thrown my life down the toilet

That's nice. I've gone to the dark side.

I'm putting hexes on any mother fucker
who is continuing to undermine Trump
and the American people.

Comey is first. May death find him.
Hail Lucifer.

It's okay none of us believe you anyway, so no damage was done. ;)

Stay safe man

And then youll all get arested for terrorism.
The publics not ready for violence, and they never will be. Weve lulled them to sleep.
Trump isnt even popular enough.
Even his own base begrudgingly likes him

>I'm not larping, I just sound exactly like a Sup Forums regular and everything I say is Sup Forumss wet dream so it has to be true!

yeah dude sounds like you fucked your life up may as well spill all the beans at this point
no going back now

>Boom boom boom boom boom
youtube.com/watch?v=X70VMrH3yBg

>begrudgingly
fuck off meganon

SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE
SAGE
>>SAGE

Alright LARP boy, if you’re so fucking connected and DGAF

Who killed Seth Rich?

Is Assange still alive?

>Ive been in their little expansive database of compromising material they had on BOTH candidates

Please continue OP. Tell us what that compromising material is

This is wrong. With the exception of Chicago DC SF maybe Boston 70% of police orgs have already chosen sides. Never mind the military

OP is giving off a strange bio-luminescent glow.

It was half decent until you got to the hookers peeing on trump part. Pathetic.

>These muslim cucks in the CIA

wat muslims in the CIA?

Sage

>larper
>'im a cianigger and im mad'
considering blackmail videos arent going viral on liveleak right now, i know ur larping.

Oh yeah.
Clapper is a known muzzie.
Many of my co-workers are muzzies. Literally the day after trump was elected we erased all the databases on muslim hangouts and potential terrorist hotbeds.
The crying niggers kn my department were using the faggot language i was talking about earlier saying “muh republic, muh democracy.”
Self important fags everyone of them.
They all think their superman. Thats what hollywood has done to us.

If you could get away with anything, could you dump the dirt on bill/hill and the rest of the swamp? Cos why not, you've done enough to get barbelled, may as well thoroughly deserve it and may get to watch a shitstorm.

Hmmm. I’d opt to do as you have, user. Integrity is far more honorable. Be safe.

Sup OP.

Tell the truth. Trump didn't hire teenage whores to piss on him. He didn't hire teenage whores to drink his piss.

He knew Obama was gonna stay at a hotel in Russia and hired teenage girls to piss on the bed so Obama would sleep on piss.

That was the incriminating data, wasn't it?

Let it all out brother.

Just how much does the Joint Chiefs hate him? Seems like Trump's dicked up a couple of operations. Some upper tier ISIS people have been taken out but he's really shit the bed in terms of leaking data to Russia, who leaks to Iran, who leaks to Hezbollah, who leaks to ISIS, who shoots the troops.

> but Russia kills ISIS too!
Yea, so what.. Russia just likes killing people.

if shtf, this is probably true.

I'm the janitor for Pelosi and I can confirm you don't know shit.

KYS

Lol i wish dude.
I cant even get any of the few videos we have. They dont operate like normal video files, but more like literally millions of blurred picture files going like stop motion super fast. The goal is to make it so fast that the file cant even be copied.
Audio files are the same thing. Scores of audio files layered on top of one another so that its impossible to copy one file and then give it to wikileaks.

and no personal cameras or phones allowed. they do this gay nude bodycheck where the hunchbacked faggot inspects inbetween your genitals and your legs, spreads apart your buttocks and looks with a flashlight, then gives you some sort of CIA™ jumpsuit like an unholy prison.
Thats the really top secret rooms

Can you memorise names dates, locations and descriptions of what the blackmail involves? We can piece shit together

>cianiggers are so paranoid that getting molested by a hunchback is standard security protocol
seems like molestation is always connected to cianiggers

CNN reporting that Obama had to authorize Flynn's communication with Russia...Trump could only ask. Does this fit in with what you know OP?

>INSIDER HERE
Nice larp you fucking CIA nigger faggot

This. Fuck CIAniggers, and everyone who hears your story on the news will think of you as a hero.

just include me in the screencap, my good bean

>Btw remember the Access Hollywood tape? That was part of a file I saw with my own two eyes about improprieties of trump. Not the actual tape itself, but some reports of some “compromising tape of trump making lewd remarks”.
>This was BEFORE the tapes dropped btw. The urinating hookers stuff is also part of that database.
Yeah except we know that the uinating hookers stuff was directly made up by an user from this place trolling Rick Wilson, and some other cianigger (probably Evan McMullin or Guy Steele) adding the Russian spy angle. GOOD JOB, faggot, you fell for the bait. This is why nobody believes you, by the way, you're pushing literal Sup Forums poo poo pee pee fanfiction as gospel truth.

>I DONT GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE

>But still no proofs,because lolz

Kill yourself larping retard

If he's a larper, nothing here matters.
If he's not, this could be useful.
Lets play along and check shit later, spamming like a retard is arguably worse than larping, larping is enjoyable while retards are not.

nothing we don't know already. Give us something juicy. Can be anything, doesn't have to be trump related.

He's not LARPing

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-02-14/the-political-assassination-of-michael-flynn

It's possible that Flynn has more ties to Russia that he had kept from the public and his colleagues. It's also possible that a group of national security bureaucrats and former Obama officials are selectively leaking highly sensitive law enforcement information to undermine the elected government.

Flynn was a fat target for the national security state. He has cultivated a reputation as a reformer and a fierce critic of the intelligence community leaders he once served with when he was the director the Defense Intelligence Agency under President Barack Obama. Flynn was working to reform the intelligence-industrial complex, something that threatened the bureaucratic prerogatives of his rivals.

He was also a fat target for Democrats. Remember Flynn's breakout national moment last summer was when he joined the crowd at the Republican National Convention from the dais calling for Hillary Clinton to be jailed.

People who believe that story are projecting. It may be the kind of thing they'd do, but it's obviously not something Trump would think of.

There has been unfairness done to us...
I summon the elements
I invoke them
I conjure them to do my bidding
The four watchtowers shall lay their eyes and minds
there shall be fear and guilt and bad blood
there shall be death and no pity
I point the threefold law against
James Comey
John Podesta
Robert Mueller
Hillary Clinton
Barrack Obama
Debbie Wasserman Schultz

against thee it shall be pointed
threefold, a hundred fold is the cost for our anger and pain
Thee shall be blinded by the fear
blinded by the pain
blinded by death
blinded by me
binded by me
Cursed by me
So mote it be!

what happened to that british kid who made it up? i know he was a trsodomite. mi6 probably killed him 2bh

Yep. This was all planned from the moment trump won.
Russia was going to be the way to get him out. So weird deliberate stuff like this happens where they give flynn clearance, hen intemidate him with this russia bs and then get him nervous to lie, then threaten his son and get him in prison.
All calculated attacks on djt and i witnessed the planning firsthand. They literally convinced themselves trump mustve been colluding with russia without even investigating first.
No joke one dude said he conducted a seance and learned that russia was working to upend “our” order and use trump to do it. And everyone in that room looked at him with a straight face.
its delusion like ive never seen
one of the files with an entire blackmail tape was on kate upton, the model. thats all i remember lol

>and I get no response.

because you are as unhinged as Trump himself. get to a shrink. start taking your meds again. we can tell you aren't.

and....u LARP

im not saying the pissing hookers was true, but it was in the thing i saw on trumps activities. maybe they were lying and had bad info. All i know is i saw it, chuckled to myself, and forgot about it until the dossier surfaced with a bunch of added bs earlier this year

Catfish-kun still posts on /ptg/ from time to time. He's alive and well.

Revolution would never happen, but I hope it at least wakes people up to the fact that they don't and have never had any real say in their government. Trump was the first major candidate in recent history the establishment explicitly *didn't* want to win, and they're doing their best to overturn his election. That would have never been necessary after 2012 or any prior election, since all the unacceptable candidates had been easily sifted out by the parties and donors and media. The people were allowed to choose between Romney and Obama, but only between those two. And at the end of the day the establishment was fine with either one winning.

lmao. how are they that incompetent?

They meme they have something while they haven’t otherwise it wouldn’t be in the news moron. It’s literally the thousands time of them trying to get attention away from stuff that is damaging them and back to nut job conspiracies. It’s been the same for more than one year.

>one dude said he conducted a seance and learned that russia was working to upend “our” order and use trump to do it.

It's at the point where that's something I almost wish was actually happening.

They're literally plebditors and bronies, and by OP naming sources the way he did he's confirmed to be CIA as well. This whole fucking thread glows in the dark, and I'm not believing shit without a timestamped, handwritten "sup pol" next to his ID.

>Will do!
>Hahah you niggers have no idea wew
Checked and FUCK OFF

sage