Why does Trump hate Obama so much and keep perpetuating the birther lie?

Why does Trump hate Obama so much and keep perpetuating the birther lie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI
snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp
factcheck.org/2017/01/eight-years-of-trolling-obama/
wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/
intellihub.com/obamas-birth-certificate-proven-forgery/
shtfplan.com/headline-news/shocker-even-obama-lawyers-admit-birth-certificate-forged-but-eligibilitys-a-separate-matter_12162016
theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083
cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html
nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/trump-access-hollywood-tape.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Obamaleaf in 3...2...

Because Obama wasn't born in America

legit question op, are you fucking autistic or summet?

>birther lie
kys faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=yuhF-Ok3djI

Redpill me on this theory. I'm not American and was pretty young when birtherism was still a thing.

Is there really some evidence he wasn't born there?

There's a birth certificate showing he wasn't born in the US.

Sauce?

To cover up Obama's CIA ties. Obama is Osama.

Because obama told trump to his face that he would never be president. Now he takes every opportunity to rub it in Barry’s face. Retard didn’t know who he was messing with.

I heard that turned out to be fake. The foot print stamp was from a stock photo but his American birth certificate is apparently fake as well.

hes a god damn Muslim. just look at him. are people blind?

Yeah, I know his Hawaii certificate is fake. Didn't know this one was. So in reality we have no idea where he was born?

Trump supporter here. I'm actually kinda missing Obama. He was a cool nice guy, and basically adored by everyone.

because it's not a lie, did you really need to ask this question?

Why did the first Black president restart the African Slave trade? I guarantee no shills or Liberals will respond to this.

It's pretty easy to answer this. Trump, like Putin needs a scapegoat to blame for his completely inneffectual presidency. Trump blames Obama to deflect from his own failure, and Putin blames the US for the Russia's utterly poor and disastrous state. Both Trump and Putin should be the first to be erased.

Also, as far as I understand it, both parents have to have lived in the US a full year before the child is born in the US to have the child be eligible to serve as POTUS. I guess to prevent people from just taking a plane to the US to pop out a future president. Then I believe that they have to also stay in the US for a certain amount of time as well. The Obama's didn't do that either, even if he was actually born in Hawaii.

If Trump keeps perpetuating it, it's probably not a lie. Hes demonstrated time and time again all along that he knows more about all the shit than any of us, that he's been stockpiling data and dirt about all these people for decades probably. If he says ol' purple lips isn't a native-born citizen, then odds are he really isn't. I know I'm not the only person who thought "Manchurian candidate" the first time I listened to Obama speak.

His birth certificate that he posted officially was proved to be a forgery. That's pretty good evidence of something fishy I think.

Obama was a shit president

A 1991 literary client list promotional booklet identified Barack Obama as having been born in Kenya. Kenya would make sense also when you consider this.

snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

(snopes is cancer but I'm citing it because even they can't deny it's existence)

I know....and, yes, they are. Even his own brother said so, that Obama went back and forth between Islam and Christianity till his family wasn't sure what, if anything, he really believed anymore.

Obamas brother keeps pushing it too

Really makes you fink

Because the birth certificate was forged

Stop spreading this, you look fucking retarded

What if I told you he never was a president due to naturalization act of 1790?

because he is a nigger

yeah but, you know you don't need to be born in america to be a citizen right? every child of an american citizen is a natural born citizen.

Actually he's an amerimutt.
50% black and 50% coalburner

ITT: a bunch of sad obsolete white trash.

He is an evil lizard, plain and simple. He wasn't born to a human mother, so all birth certificates he can present would be fakes.

The birth certificate is a forgery. It's been proven and the case is closed. You just never heard it from your jewish overlords.

factcheck.org/2017/01/eight-years-of-trolling-obama/

My lord you're all cucked. Obama isn't an evil secret Muslim foreigner, he was just a shit president. Move on.

Looks like I was right.

Because he is a nigger and a muslim. Those things shoulsn't be compatible with America.

because Trump knows the truth
he uses these check moves regularly
they take him down then it all comes out
well maybe not all but a lot

Are you people scared to look at the video? The birth certificate is fake, nobody denies it. It only proves that its fake, nothing else.

wnd.com/2016/12/evidence-obama-birth-certificate-fake-heading-to-congress/

intellihub.com/obamas-birth-certificate-proven-forgery/

shtfplan.com/headline-news/shocker-even-obama-lawyers-admit-birth-certificate-forged-but-eligibilitys-a-separate-matter_12162016

Trump keeps blaming shit on Clinton and Obama to distract you from the fact that he's just like them. Meanwhile, every industry that's raping this country has him in his pocket.

Look at a Project Veritas video? Not giving that piece of shit O'Keefe any clicks.

theroot.com/how-obama-s-worst-mistake-led-to-the-libyan-slave-tra-1820879083
What about the Root you fucking faggot?

Well that got gay fast

What the fuck is The Root?

He isn't? He hasn't for a long time. Hell, he publicly renounced that view during the election. Same as both Hillary and Trump both went back on being anti-vaccine when enough people told them they were being fucking retarded.

Sage

He's been recanting that view lately, moron. He's so demented he admits he lied then goes back and claims he didn't because Nu-Trump never admits wrongdoing.

Give me a source that shows he is saying that Obama isn't a natural born citizen in 2017

Because he can't handle the fact everyone loves Obama, while Trump was reduced to having to use the Russians to help him because they are the only powerful people willing to deal with his retarded ass.

His first lit bio said he was born in Kenya. His excuse is that his agent wrote his bio without actually asking where he was born. She just made it up.

This is, of course, ridiculous. Agents don’t make up your bio. In fact, 99.999 percent of the time YOU write it and your agent critiques it.

One of two things is true:

1. He lied about being a foreign student to take advantage of the benefits for being a foreign student, or

2. He was born in Kenya

This isn’t a conspiracy theory. His fucking bio said he was born in Kenya. He has admitted that the bio is real, but claims it to be wrong.

because Trump is a racist.

He's a contrarian who hates people in power. Like he hated Bush, and then Obama. Though he liked Clinton so idk.

Because it's a cheap and easy way to get appeal.
>"Hey guys Obama sucked and I'll try my best to reverse everything he did no matter how effective they were"

well obviously he was born in kenya, there is absolutely no way that his agent would make a mistake years ago

it's much more likely that it's an insanely complicated conspiracy where all the intelligence agencies missed the fact that the president was born in kenya, and only a reality show host managed to figure it out

or was it the jews?

He did infact say he was born in Kenya. The birth certificate released was a photoshop file clearly showing it's been edited. Maybe trump keeps pushing it because maybe , just maybe, it's the fucking truth.

Fucking Soros-fag shareblue shills
sage

“It is not good enough that I succeed, others must fail”

Fucking this.

His mama is an American, therefore he's an American too, fucking idiots.

If you go by Trump's bullshit, Kane and all Army brats born outside the states but to American troops ain't American either.

Actually, he was just mediocre at worst, really.

Dubya, meanwhile, was a crap president and Donnie is an absolutely shitty president.

....because truth is very important to Trump

Let me explain this again:

Your agent doesn’t make up your fucking bio. Either you write it, or the agent asks you questions and writes it. And there is a 0% chance that he didn’t have he opportunity to read it before it was published.

no, you're totally right

dude was basically ISIS

source me negro
pro tip: yqu cant

>thirty minutes later
>no source to be found
This whole fucking thread is bait

how is it a lie? because huffpost told you so?

In all honesty it's actually funny and harmless in a childish way, like calling for impeachment or blaming the russians.

Rogers vs. Bellei, citizenship born outside the US can be revoked. Natural born citizenship can't be revoked.

It’s sad that u can’t even try to refute it. Nothing but sarcasm.

That shit works on CNN viewers. But it’s not going to get u far here.

I don't think anyone's going to revoke Obama's citizenship in any case to be fair.

Obama stood up to Putin, Trump puts on the kneepads for Vladimir

cnn.com/2017/11/28/politics/donald-trump-barack-obama-birth-certificate-nyt/index.html

Inb4 crying about fake news

Putin danced around him like Ali against Foreman.

>cnn

listen, I really don't care either way - it's you fucking country

but if by some insane chance your president was born in another country, and nobody but a few people managed to figure that out, then you have waaaaay more problems than that.

Did more to destroy America than any President since LBJ.

yep, Trump has repeatedly done things to favor russia. its obvious Trump is bought by them. He should be impeached on that alone.

In after crying.

>Trump, a proven liar, insists something is false
>You believe him without question

stupid nigger

Why do Zerobots continue to recycle old news in desperate attempts to remain relevant?

I don’t care either. I do care about the way people have been treated for pointing out that there is legitimate evidence he was born in Kenya. Pieces of shit like you, who make no arguments - they just accuse everyone of racism, are destroying the west.

Okay so I guess I'm just supposed to take her word for it because clearly she knows Obama so well. Jesus Christ. Who the fuck would listen to this when it's obvious she's bias.

CHECKED

His bc has 9 layers. Maybe if you got a 10 year degree to study fraud you would understand..and have a job...and be a productive member of society. Instead of 80k in debt for starcucks lattes.

>Pieces of shit like you, who make no arguments - they just accuse everyone of racism, are destroying the west.

lol oh I see, you're one of those people

Alright, thanks for the source lad.

So this is all I could really find based on the source, and the original source would be here it seems
nytimes.com/2017/11/28/us/politics/trump-access-hollywood-tape.html?_r=0

"One senator who listened as the president revived his doubts about Mr. Obama’s birth certificate chuckled on Tuesday as he recalled the conversation. The president, he said, has had a hard time letting go of his claim that Mr. Obama was not born in the United States. The senator asked not to be named to discuss private conversations."

Now, I'll mention that this is from an anonymous source, so it's quite possible that it could be fabricated. However I won't stand by that because I don't see much of a reason to. In the end I'll just say that if this statment is legitimate that Trump should really just let it go. It's a nonissue at the end of the day for everyone involved.

I guess that's why that kenyan bastard son of a whore smugly announced trump would never be president? 'cause he was so wise and knew so much? democrats are the most subhuman anti-white pieces of shit on the planet. Trump is too good for them, they deserve much worse.

FUCK HIM UP VLAD

>no one responds to the most damning evidence

Typical really.

umm.... I run my own company and I'm doing pretty ok at the moment...

and I'm not even american, so I got that going for me

Because there is nothing wrong with the Democratic party conspiring to get him into the White House, right? No of course not it's not like that wouldn't radically shift any views or anything. Ya dingus.

>portuguese
>calling anyone subhuman
wew dude chill, stop bullying the ameritards.

I'll worry about that when they repeal the term limit on the presidency.

He was a mediocre president and didn't really add much other than that Obamacare crap which sent premiums for the working class.

Fucked up Libya, added 10 trillion to the debt and rapidly deteriorated race relations. Its no wonder Trump won

If you want to take the risk of wallowing in shit for four years then be my guest but at least don't drag the rest of us into the pen.

Fuck off subhuman third-world scum

One thing I did like about Obama, besides all the horrible, shitty things he has done or let happen, is that he wasn't quite as lizard-brained as most and making a deal with Russia for those chemical weapons was a nice thing. He could've given in to aggression and fear and invaded, but he saved american lives and possibly hundreds of billions of dollars. That's assuming that was on the agenda, maybe the neocons and warhawks aren't as bad as I think? lol

Go to bed, Obama.

Lookie here