How do we deal with the British teeth problem?

This is just from ONE television program. fucking hell, what is going on?

Inb4 le 56% meme

Tougher diet, less soft food

Why would we deal with it?

Inbred island monkeys will be inbred no matter what, small island small genepool

>ello me govn'r, do you 'ave some fish and chips? I am feelin a bit peckish, I am.

irish descendants desu

I wonder if their breath is equally bad?

It's from one TV show, and yet you have to post that same image from that one TV show every time you try to pretend drinking fluoride is preferable

oi govnor, got a pain in me gulliver

Its just the lower classes who have teeth like that, its a shock really you get free dental care till your 18 i dunno how they get so bad

That one program is known to invite the scummiest people in the country

pretty eyes, bad teeth

>inb4 that one butthurt inglishmin starts posting stats that show americans go to the dentist more frequently
>as if this somehow proves our oral hygiene is worse
IT DOZ ME 'ED IN

Yanks, your mouths never stop moving, to give plaque a chance.

Brits are the shit leftover.
All the best Anglo genes have long since left and now they are inbred subhumans the lot of them.

Don't they have universal health care?

Apparently when a child gets raped it affects their nervous system and screws up their gums there by giving them bad teeth. Most of these freakishly strange looking people were probably raped by Jimmy Savile. Such is the sad state of affairs in the UK. Probably 75% of adults were raped as children.

Oh well at least they now have a new goal which is to attack Donald Trump for calling out the Muslim violence in our country. Give them New Hope.

Pliers, work quite well.

an actual human being devoted time and energy to writing this out

serious reply here
on my childrens eyes these teeth represent the average in bingbongland
some other bongs get touchy when these threads come up but that is because it's true
men here actually have the better teeth of the sexes
i'd say that seven out of ten women have the teeth as seen in pic and three out of ten men
at the very least twice a day you will encounter someone with front teeth which look like tarred nails
this is who we are

larping butthurt Romanian who is being forced to leave the country. this is not true. 95% of peoples teeth here are literally perfect.