Hey, guys. I wanna hear your opinions on Freemasons and freemasonry

Hey, guys. I wanna hear your opinions on Freemasons and freemasonry.

Other urls found in this thread:

masonforum.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
youtu.be/SYGF25asipc
youtube.com/watch?v=WTzF11lSCII
youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1hnkp5Zqw
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa73hEYHS6g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you want to know about freemasonry, ask a mason. Go to your local lodge and ask. better than speculating.

t. mason

masonforum.com/

Basically wannabe kikes.

Fuck off.

Thanks, I've done that.

>Hey, guys. I wanna hear your opinions on Freemasons and freemasonry.

Fucking subhumans and leftists.

ur a philistine - user is correct, ur sleeping on the mystery traditions if u so easily brush free masonry aside.

user, delete this image imediately

Satanists.

dont tire your head goyim, its a myth

Go to the archives.
There's more than enough there you lazy brainlet.

My grandfather was a master mason of the highest rank in the York rite. He insists me and my uncle not join. I wonder why?

Literally a sekrit club for old men.

Not to mention everyone in my bloodline are gentiles (goyim) so...

Lucifer worshipping Jews, avoid them.

Is boring

Masons are basically jews but by choice

>the mystery traditions
yeah it's a guild with weird mystical traditions that exists for members to conspire together in business

aka less-successful jewry

I am a 33rd degree MM. For the most part, it is a charitable group, they help fund the Shriners hospitals and do other local things to help out. There are some powerful people that also happen to be freemason, and I am sure the networking helped them at some point. From where I am at in the organization, there is no evil plot or anything like that. Just an old boys club.

I wish they'd stop trying to steal my urine and toe nail clippings, I'm running out of storage space.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZI_aEalijE

>t. 33 degree MM.

gatekeeps for the kikes, the way its always been. offer goyim privilege and access, in trade for secrecy and kikery. shilling non members out of businesses and political offices. the police departments and legal system are full of them.

It is quite Jewish mysticism and mixed a bit with ancient Egypt. I do intend to both join the masons and convert to Judaism next year.

The people I met don't seem stupid like the masses and seem spiritual. The thing that made me temporarily stop were two things (though I am pursuing it in the future):

1) They require "men of means" that can afford all the gear. At the time, I was an unemployed student living at home working and couldn't afford it. I'm living with my GF and an uber driver still finishing school so still can't do it yet. After I graduate I will.

2) I heard Alex Jones say it's a giant gang once you get to the 33rd degree. He also mentioned that if you are part of it, the Globalists who control it see the bottom people as property and it's ok to kill you if you get out of line (ie expose them, become an anti-globalist figure, etc). As an anti-globalist I was terrorfied about this and decided not to do it. I have since changed my mind about this because a) the vast majority are porch masons that want a guys club and b) I'm dissillusioned with AJ and Infowars aligning with Redpill Fraud, Loomer the Rapist, and Joy the Scientologist. So now that I'm starting to doubt what AJ/Infowars says I think I'm gonna join the masons now.

See and tell me what you think.

BTW, enjoy this cool Freemason pic

You're a piece of shit, go kill yourself

I have a 156 IQ and realized that I gravitate towards Judaism because they have high IQs too and an inclination to deep intellectual thoughts. I would fit right in with Jews and Masons.

Why on Earth would I kill myself? Seems a little dumb.

It's symbolic lucifarian worship. I'm a former mason and renounced it once I learned the symbolism and it's origins. It appeals to human desire of becoming greatwe than God through the temptation of special knowledge disguised as "more light". Oh, and you take binding oaths of death if you reveal secrets.

Ma ha bone for you skeptic masonfags.

Mason here as well, this is correct however that image is not.

What do you do with my urine and toenail clippings anyway?

Hermetic Mind worship, wrapped in a lot of mystical mumbo jumbo.

And yes, they are very influential. As are most succesfull fraternities.

I’m a mason, there isn’t much to know. Everything there is to know about us is out there in the open.

massive larp
bunch of blokes helping other blokes get work etc. basically a mens club where they all look after each other.
Oh and most of their ceremonial shit is made in China. kek

So let me get this correct.

They want to destroy: Christianity, Atheism, Jews and Moslems and replace it with worship of Sol Invictus?

Sounds legit.

Hermetic. Mmmm....hermit knowledge.

The ultimate aim of masonry is to esthablish a unified mankind under a global government with the luciferian doctrine as guiding religious or spiritual principle. They are trying to restore Babel, in a direct act of defiance against God.

As one reaches the higher levels, transhumanism starts to play a more important role. Transhumanism is for modern times, what alchemy was in ancient times - but this time with technology involved. The aim is to become like gods.

They dont realise tho, that there are gods and there is God. Everything they do results in the opposite effect and if they succeed, the Elohim will intervene again, just like they did in Babel, Sodom, Gomorra and as in the days of Noah.

They are just giving it another go.

Also, top masons also deny everything that makes you human. Race, nation, family, honor... everything. Remember that they worship Mind. In order to reach apotheosis (man becomming like gods) the mind needs to be free of such cumbersome inhibitions - it needs to be blank, so that the individual can form his own specific individuality (can be a creator).

It is the reason you are living in this hellish world. Because they view nature as something inherently evil. Instead of living to nature's will (Gods will) they place themselves above nature and deny you your humanity.

It literally is the ROOT CAUSE of all wars and conflict ever since the fall of man.

Post college frat boys, basically just faggots.

Also, masonry is just one denomination within a larger global superstructure.

Just as christianity consists of catholics, protestants, adventists, etc, Hermeticism consists of many different denominations such as masonry, shriners, rosecrusians, theosofy, the rotary club, skull and bones, etc.

As it stands now, the Earth is divided by one single line... there are only two factions: Globalists vs Nationalists.

It is the reason why a European nationalist such as Jorg Haider (who agitated against arab immigration) had close ties to Saddam Hussain, an arab nationalist. This might seem strange to most people, but it is their struggle against masonic globalism that brought them together. It is also the reason both are dead.

It is the reason of all this anti-russian propaganda... Russia is not going along with a global super structure and wishes to remain independent. It is the reason why Gadaffi was brutally killed by ISIS - with the support of the US.

This my friends, is the biggest red pill one can swallow.

Prepare to embrace lucifer

jew scum

retards

cant wait to burn your anglomAson parasites out of ireland

They are the sworn enemies of men corrupted by the Jews, but the Black Sun is back to destroy them
renegadetribune.com/

They will get out of our way or we will go through them, they can't stop the mass awakening

youtu.be/SYGF25asipc

hiram abiff was a fag who sucked his mom's cock.

Fuck masons

just dropping this here...

youtube.com/watch?v=WTzF11lSCII

youtube.com/watch?v=9Q1hnkp5Zqw

absolutely haram

It's nothing than jewish recruitment silly gentiles. Only the lowest part of a society joins the masons.
"Freemasonry is a Jewish organization whose history, degrees, symbols and conventional passwords are Jewish from beginning to end" -Israelite of America.

You aren't very learned then. Perhaps you should have joined the Black Sun instead. We are always watching you and we will see you soon

>shown their identity for the first time
>every lodge member is given a ring and encouraged to wear it, along with shirts and other attention grabbing shit to get niggers interested and inquire

That is actually what we need. We need to redefine and rediscover our humanity, shroud it in mysticism and create secret fraternities all around the world - aligned against masonic doctrine. This is exactly what happened during the weimar republic. Research the south african broederbond, it's effective.

Study, dress smart, educate yourselves and get out there. As soon as you reach an position of importance, make sure to get as many like minded in powerfull positions as you can.

They stole the knowledge of man entrusted to them by the Aryans/Atlanteans as guardians and used it for materialistic gains and they will be punished dearly for their crimes. Black Sun is here to give it back and usher in the 4th Reich of the Golden Aryan Age as the kali yuga ends

anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos

you will find what you are looking for here, start with the playlists, when you are ready to serve let us know, you will know when

sorry here

Thanks friend. I will check it out. Promise.

Get that hand out of your coat.

wew lad

>Mixed Lodge

They initiate women, they are not Masons.

I'm currently watching the videos. One word of genuine advice mate. Leave room for the Most High in your esoteric teachings. Not doing so is one of the most fundamental mistakes people often make. There are gods and there is God.

In order to reach perfect synthesis, i invite you to watch this serie of videos:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oa73hEYHS6g

The pagan gods are part of the Elohim and modern christianity has nothing to do with the teachings of the bible anymore. Take away all the lies, and both are easily connected.

It is what they fear the most. It would mean their utter and final destruction.

Anyway, i'm enjoying the video's so far. Keep at it. Peace.

I know right. Truth IS stranger then fiction. Lets add a few chapters of our own, God willing.

you as well brother ty I will most certainly fight the good fight

Practice very real magick, not what they seem, a part of a secret occult network but large secrets are kept to a select few.