Wtf how is this happening in 2017! When is Trump going to intervene?

Wtf how is this happening in 2017! When is Trump going to intervene?

Other urls found in this thread:

france24.com/en/20160311-obama-cameron-sarkozy-libya-mess-gaddafi-france-uk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/barack-obama-says-david-cameron-allowed-libya-to-become-a-s-show-a6923976.html
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-35777274
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3501419/Cameron-denies-s-angry-Obama-admits-responsibility-leaving-Libya-s-President-accused-distracted.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/11/libya-barack-obama-imperialism-lite-david-cameron
independent
archive.fo/S8aYV
theguardian
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/11/libya-barack-obama-imperialism-lite-david-cameron
instagram.
ibtimes.co.uk/african-slaves-mutilated-cooked-like-kebabs-by-libya-gangs-1649495
lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/femi-fani-kayode-shares-heartbreaking-photo-of-an-african-roasted-alive-in-libya-as-he-condemns-the-slave-trade-boom.html
dw.com/en/jean-claude-juncker-migrants-need-legal-ways-to-come-to-europe/a-41556151
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why aren't we funding this?

How can Trump (no auto-correct on capitalisation, thanks google) have any time to devote to foreign matters when all his energy is being drained by traitors

Looks like Gaddafi was /ourguy/ after all. No wonder Clinton had him executed.

why are they killing swedes?

God damn Libyans really are our brothers.

you should be cheering them on, dipshit, that roast could have been raping your mother in 6 months

Libya is free, democratic and prosperous. I know that because the goodies won the Libyan civil war and killed the baddie tyrant.

They should start a patreon account

ROASTED NIGGER AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

TWOOOO SCOOOOOPS

>Libya ended up being the real protector of Europe while the whites are all talk and no show
lul

and they say wh*Tes people can't cook

kek

Pretty sure that's an Iraqi soldier

He is not Libyan. You can clearly see Iraq on his sleeve

there is no Sweden anymore

Legacy of Obama...

Are they, dare I say, /ourarabs?/

Ok, I was going to ignore this thread but this post is too good.

>Hillary, Obama, and France all directly responsible for the removal of Ghaddafi
>Libya goes to shit
>media and normalfags blame "the powers that be"

rip

LMAO

If only Libya had some kind of dictator

would it be illegal to try and invest in this?

WEW

+1 You're right.

wtf i love libya now

Friendly reminder that Gaddafi was always /ourguy/. Not only were niggers living comftorably under him but he also prevented the refugee crisis we have today.
Only the urban retards voted for this.

Doesn't look like a burning. Doesn't look as crisped up as the dudes burnt in ISIS videos. More like a nigger tried to rob copper from power cables and got electrocuted and left in the sun a day or two.

Someone look into the story behind that photo cause it reeks of fake news.

WTF WE NEED TO INTERVENE TO FIX THE MISTAKES WE MADE WHEN WE INTERVENED, ITS THE ONLY WAY

FAKE NEWS

If you look at the patch the soldier is wearing, that is literally an Iraqi patch.

Hopefully never. We should be limiting our foreign deployments. If we don't dismantle the empire, the empire will dismantle us and all of our nuclear arms will be spread with the winds.

BASED LIBYANS
GADAFFI IS PROUD

To be fair, this preferable to them coming to Europe. Maybe if they're afraid to come to Libya they'll stay and improve their own countries or die out.

The britcuck is the only who noticed the iraqi patch.

>tfw north africans pulled an upset and decided to join whites in the race war

Intervene? Why would we do that? Our african americans already blame us for the slave trade, this way they can see that Africans truly do and did sell other Africans into slavery.

Why should the US intervene? Why doesnt your country do it ? O yeah I forgot you aren't a country anymore

Middle East.

Are Libyans, dare I say, /ourguys/?

Quite obviously an Iraqi badge

Does the patch on his shoulder have a picture of iraq?

Yes, yes it does

Fuck off

You know the (((UN))), (((EU))) and (((AU))) were already having meeting on this yesterday, and you know what their plan is right?
>planned evacuation
And what does that mean?
>they are fucking dumping those niggers here
I fucking want off this ride, this is what they are going to do.

Libya already got a program to deport them back, but it's too small so more come in than they can drive out. The logical thing was to send them all home, but they are going to dump them here now lit going to pick them up, aren't they?

This is why I didn't celebration this bbq party yesterday, fucking called it
>oh look poor nigger is being eaten
>lets import all of them
I want off, I can't take this anymore

Because this is literally America's fault, retard.

Hickok is the grandpa we all wish we had.

Highly underrated post

I hate to say it, but...

BASED NORTH AFRICANS!

everythings your fault if you're the only country that still has enough testicles to DO something in the world

you're country is only good at getting fucked in the ass, your natural state is being cucked, don't blame us just because we have claws and you are a fucking rabbit

Prove it

GROMPFH!!!

I bet that nigger is not even seasoned.

>MAAAAN FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>help us white people

I have reported "PeterSweden" to the authorities. This kind of hate speech cannot be tolerated

trump is not going to help, he will just sit there on his throne and watch the world burn....

It was the Nigerian Subsaharan's fault posted in his instagram alongside the others and news.

how do I post a reply?

>nigger wants easy life of gibs me dat and tries to ilegally invade yurop,gets enslaved, literal roasted
i dont see the problem

>Swedistan
>Complaining that the US isn't intervening in Libyan illegal immigration
Why doesn't Sweden intervene?

It's mostly French and English fault. They are the one that asked US for help.

Obongo
france24.com/en/20160311-obama-cameron-sarkozy-libya-mess-gaddafi-france-uk
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/barack-obama-says-david-cameron-allowed-libya-to-become-a-s-show-a6923976.html
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-35777274

Cameron's reply and passing hot potato
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3501419/Cameron-denies-s-angry-Obama-admits-responsibility-leaving-Libya-s-President-accused-distracted.html
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/11/libya-barack-obama-imperialism-lite-david-cameron

Alternatively

>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/barack-obama-says-david-cameron-allowed-libya-to-become-a-s-show-a6923976.html
archive.fo/S8aYV
>theguardian com/commentisfree/2016/mar/11/libya-barack-obama-imperialism-lite-david-cameron
unvis.it/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/mar/11/libya-barack-obama-imperialism-lite-david-cameron

good day to be yellow

niggers and manlets are the same - they never learn.

Have this instagram link to the photo, American user.
instagram. c o m /p/BcCVV7Njpej/?taken-by=real_ffk

News source that led me to discover the Nigerian instagram account:
ibtimes.co.uk/african-slaves-mutilated-cooked-like-kebabs-by-libya-gangs-1649495
lindaikejisblog.com/2017/11/femi-fani-kayode-shares-heartbreaking-photo-of-an-african-roasted-alive-in-libya-as-he-condemns-the-slave-trade-boom.html

Because they'd be opposing their own countrymen

life is hard for black people.

Montage with 6 photos - with the one probably confirmed of a Caucasoid pointing a pistol to a Subsaharan.

Worng description.

>everything is trump's fault

Fix your own part of the world for once. Countries bitch when the US does something then bitch when we don't do something. You hate us then plead for our help when problems arise.

a big african war would be great.
the refunigger wouldn't come here. so i don't mind them.

>that moment when Sand friends sace Europe

Thanks Obama (literally)

Fun fact: this Nigerian politician complaining about the slavery in Libya named his son Aragorn. WE WUZ GONDOR AND SHIET!

this is quite brutal.

If Trump decided to invade Libya to liberate the Arab slave trade, can you imagine the collective cognitive dissonance from liberals?
>the slaves are freed
>but DRUMPF DID IT >:(
>he's killing the poor Muslims
>LET THEM IN

fugg

Because Trump is about to go to jail. Pretty fucked up tho.

>When is Trump going to intervene?
Why would he? Why would anyone? Those savage fucks are doing our job for us by killing each other.

>this is quite brutal
Agreed.
Selling diseased nigger organs like they're safe is inhumane.

kek check out his wife! she's doing the michael jackson shit

who do you think are getting those organs anyways?

I hate how the original (((intervention))) was so unnecessary i.e killing Ghaddafi for pretty much no reason except to cause chaos. OK, he was a warlord at best but there are many dictators out there there and suddenly he was targeted. Our governments are full of shit

I have no doubt that it is the chinese
They use nigger organs in traditional medicine or some shit

Shouldn't they be sending those photos back down south as a warning "Don't fucking come here"?

Hopefully never

They want more organs senpai

>Arabs like niggers anywhere in history

i think the same.
rich people woudn't take nigger organs.
and the average first worlder woudn't have acces to such market.

Who is buying that many organs?

In any case, OTHERS should be sending the photos down south. Like us. If they believe dumb shit about witch doctors and raping infants to cure AIDS, they'll sure as shit believe photos.

Religion of peace

It don't look like he's too happy about finding it. Looks like he found it, and just documented by taking a pic. But, Donald Trump is doing something if you are paying attention. There are bad actors in all countries, and races. The president of Zimbabwe just resigned after being in power for over a decade. I'm sure there's a connection there. Ya gotta look deeper into what's being reported, take the incident, not the story. The story is the spun, the incident is factual, find the real story yourself. For the time being, the reported stories can't be trusted.....yet.

> try to illegally enter another land in search of gibsmedat
> decide to go via a volatile state

Rolling the dice really aren't you.

>but DRUMPF DID IT >:(
Libyans used Trump's tweet to attack CNN report.
Liberals including Black Lives Matter will think Trump is involved with Libyan slavers

Foresight and complex reasoning require intellectual capacity that Africans do not possess. If anything this should be viewed as animal cruelty while migrating towards a hay bale that Germany and Sweden are waving at them.

>niggers

Yep. It's pretty obvious from all the media focus on this that the public is being softened up for another "humanitarian crisis" which will end in Europe being further flooded.

Oh look, pic related.

dw.com/en/jean-claude-juncker-migrants-need-legal-ways-to-come-to-europe/a-41556151

Looks like libya found a way to get their economy back up after the war

as far as i know, they don't have any other way to reach europe.
most people know the risk but their homeland is even worse, that's why a lot of them are coming to argentina and chile.

Probably their homeland is a bigger shithole that they become desperate and will try everything to come to Europe and like this user said - Sweden literally waves to come here alongside Merkel