DURR THIS GUY WITH AN ACTUAL PROFESSOR POSITION WHO APPEALS TO AND MAKES A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF NORMIES AND DISAFFECTED...

> DURR THIS GUY WITH AN ACTUAL PROFESSOR POSITION WHO APPEALS TO AND MAKES A LOT OF MONEY OFF OF NORMIES AND DISAFFECTED PEOPLE ISN'T COMING OUT AS A LITERAL NAZI WTF
Honestly you're fucking retarded and autistic if you expected anything different.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147034700/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>no links

Even with the link, who the fuck cares.

Some shit tier modernist that tells you basic as fuck shit.
>WOW

No one said he need to go full 1488 faggot but he started attacking nationalism

151655904 (OP)

I don't think you understand, user.

Being in a position of power and admitting races exist is literally going full 1488 nowadays.

Because the logical conclusions are obvious and inevitable for everyone on both sides to see.

>gets $50,000 per month from internet virgins
>has tenure
>still "afraid" to say what he really thinks

it literally said it was stupid to be proud to be white

that is such a small time thing the fact he is on the "right" and is against it is ridiculous

he makes 70 grand A FUCKING MONTH off of WHITE MALES

if he is telling white males they should not be proud of europes amazing heritage he needs to gtfo

> He really believes in white nationalism/NatSoc

*tips Menorah*

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE

THATS DOCTOR NAZI TO YOU KID..

HEH...

Since Dr. Peterson has spent some time talking about the "hostile brothers" archetype (Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau), he may be interested to learn that Y-DNA haplogroup I, which is the only male haplogroup thought to arise in Europe (perhaps 30kya, but the ice age pushed them southward into refugia close to the mediterranean as recently as 10kya), and is generally correlated with "Nordics" (Peterson has Scandinavian ancestry IIRC), is actually the BROTHER haplogroup to J, which is the predominant haplogroup in Ashkenazi males. These two YDNA haplogroups actually come from the same macro-haplogroup IJK. He stays away from population genetics in his discussions but tying the hostile brothers archetype in with the common origin of these haplogroups might activate a few almonds.

Peterson has given Sup Forums the best possible advice he could offer: to go find the father of all anons, the user collective from before this time, that have the ultimate future already secured for the next level of user culture. And he is under heated attack from (((them))) here because of it.
He refers to the same idea also as saving your dad from the dragon, because it was in September this story really broke around here and it pertains to ancient wisdom associated with Egyptian astrology.

This one of the more recent threads about it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/147034700/

It may interest some here that it appears Q is also pointing Sup Forums to the same thing as Peterson.
The IRON EAGLE metaphor is consistent with a plan for anons GETTING PAID to promote truth with the ideal economic engine for the next level of user culture.
The film is about a junior pilot with military equipping who goes behind Mideastern enemy lines to retrieve his father who had been taken captive.
IRON EAGLE is the perfect metaphoric story of Sup Forums venturing into adversarial, religious "territory" (ideology) and recovering the most influential anonymous work of our time, which includes this now-useful means of truth promotion.
Film Wiki : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Eagle

This is that work>> The last 10 pages describe this prospect of collective advancement with truth movements of the last 20 years :

cog49.com/ft.pdf

And this is a list of interesting points in it. pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

Great intellectual this guy he really enlightened me I now clean my room everyday. We really need to help him and finacialy support him reddit all what he is so highly controversial in our time.

every fucking e-celeb is a hack and a fraud
pains me to see all the underaged people on Sup Forums falling for the same old shit time and time again

protip: start reading classic works of literature you lazy little cunts

nigger its not about nazi's, its because all he does is talk about self actualization to pander to individualists™ while giving people $10 personality quizzes. no one cares about him, no one cares about what he thinks about your bedroom, and no one cares about e-celebs.
>saged

Checked. In this maelstrom of bickering and disinfo, it is good to think about how to craft and move towards a positive future. I too believe user culture will play (is playing) an important role.

Are you retarded OP ?

Don't forget he's a fuckign leaf.

He's gonna get kicked out of academia sooner or later anyway for criticizing trannie shits so he might as well have gone all in and at least not come off as a pussy.

It's not like he needs that professor's salary when he makes 10 times that much from patreon cucks

last time I checked it was 66.000 dollars

>Kermit The Doc

>start reading classic works of literature you lazy little cunts
Valuable advise.

nice appeal to authority, faggot

I think it is just shills. You should really try to understand the mind of a leftist. A leftist will embody the worst persona of a conservative they can and then use that to make conservatives look evil. It is ingrained in them to false flag because they are too scared to actually argue against a conservative.

>OP doesn't know what we did to Ben Garrison.
He'll come around.

>A LITERAL NAZI
Stopped reading there

>it literally said it was stupid to be proud to be white
And to be proud to be black, or any other race for that matter.

Sup Forums is the collective unconscious of mankind that has been forced into the shadow

Quick rundown here.

yeah but we he ever dear dismiss a proud black man or a proud jew? not in a million years. he is just touting the standard anti-white line

There is such a minority here that still has hope for their own future.

And among them, there are even fewer self-confident enough to peak behind the curtain of religious wizardry to see what has been stolen from them.

And fewer still with the willingness to fight to get it back. The dragon still stands a chance.