Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Let the fireworks begin, it's the weekend waifu drawthread.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/TKVN1gR
imgur.com/kKeqzuF
imgur.com/24ji2Uv
imgur.com/0qxUKNq
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg
imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
imgur.com/a/9K1Nu
i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png
my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
imgur.com/a/9an0l
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
imgur.com/a/BtXT5
imgur.com/nziAHNz
i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg
files.catbox.moe/h8gm4z.png
i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
i.imgur.com/r3UwZ5u.jpg
i.imgur.com/qTBA8oQ.jpg
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2572603
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2580630
i.imgur.com/7VpF0ew.jpg
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
i.imgur.com/k2lqro9.jpg
imgur.com/a/kbhfj
imgur.com/a/5znj9
imgur.com/a/FF4w6
i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg
i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
imgur.com/a/3Yf9u
i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=zZbKr3Jpp9A
youtube.com/watch?v=QJYsECRYnH0
files.catbox.moe/ve7d2l.mp3
imgur.com/a/COzP5)
imgur.com/a/6eWn
imgur.com/a/30LvG
i.imgur.com/uSvABoQ.jpg)
i.imgur.com/5NUL0Jj.jpg
i.imgur.com/96edWVY.jpg)
imgur.com/gallery/xSLXNP6
i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png
i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/hA53M
i.imgur.com/icj9PUy.jpg
i.imgur.com/bYZ4LJ9.jpg
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923
i.imgur.com/CdOthCb.png)
i.imgur.com/hLiNUXY.png
imgur.com/a/IWmya
files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).
imgur.com/a/6YZjH
imgur.com/a/WQC1F
imgur.com/a/tbR9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=FBzG1wFTxF4
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg,
i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg,
i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
i.imgur.com/2Tw1ZxQ.png
imgur.com/vpAqm8o
imgur.com/a/COhb4)
imgur.com/a/haskw)
imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
imgur.com/a/2u4Gr)
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/SprTl
imgur.com/a/pF0Tm
imgur.com/a/OYu35
imgur.com/a/2piN5
cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ef/767Wimpod.png
imgur.com/a/o5Olv
imgur.com/a/P7xkt
imgur.com/a/Lo6H9
imgur.com/a/M2vuY
i.imgur.com/B3IBskv.jpg),
i.imgur.com/X6EOAm3.jpg
i.imgur.com/LDekjWF.png
i.imgur.com/W2Dy890.png
imgur.com/a/gz70L
imgur.com/a/tKJV1
i.imgur.com/nc0Qefv.jpg
i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png
imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh
imgur.com/a/dAL8J
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg
imgur.com/a/3v1H6
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1860589
imgur.com/a/Lhy1p
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting Tharja:

With extra long hair(past her waist). Please note the strands framing her face and the side-tails.
Maybe making her look slighly older/more mature would be nice too.

In her concept art style but wearing her headpiece still - imgur.com/TKVN1gR

Wearing casual clothes like this - imgur.com/kKeqzuF

In Awakenings Sorcerer robes - imgur.com/24ji2Uv

In Lindes outfit - imgur.com/0qxUKNq

A family thing with SI and our daughterus.
Or just something cute with SI.
SI - imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
Noire - imgur.com/a/pl09P
Morgan - imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
Tharja - imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting Erza please! Anything is fine, but no lewd please.

If you want something specific, here are some ideas:
-Her wearing a yukata while carrying a sword by her side
-Her wearing an apron and telling the viewer that dinner is ready like in this image i.imgur.com/2kxFjsH.jpg
-Cosplaying as Pyrrha Nikos from RWBY
-Her hugging or riding an Arcanine Pokemon

Thanks to anyone that does this!

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
Requesting Kuukaku in a Playboy bunny girl outfit popping the cork off a bottle of champagne with a cheeky grin.
Also a huge thank you to the two people that gifted two Christmas deliveries last weekend.
Have a wonderful New Years!

Requesting Diana, perhaps something to do with champagne or vodka, and being drunk and embarassed. Anything cute will be appreciated too, so go wild.

Thanks and have a great new year's.

Posting for Akenofag:

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-In a yukata or in a kimono
-Hugging my Si with fireworks in the background
imgur.com/vWUYgq0
-Holding a PS4 controller
-Cosplaying as Albedo imgur.com/a/9K1Nu
Or anything will be fine

Kindly requesting Colette eating or about to take a bite out of a large burger
Alternatively, wakamekaze
or whatever else ridiculously cute

Howdy WWD!

Requesting my Minty princess watching the New Years countdown on TV, or laying in bed in just her dress, sleepily facing the viewer saying "I love you".

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and happy New Year!

Requesting Rin telling user that he better work harder next year. Alternative, her drunk and wishing user a happy New Beers.

Hello to everyone on WWHD and have happy new year! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Joint request with BirdyAnon () wearing any dress you want, making both a New year's toast and fireworks in the background.
-Wearing the "Clothes That Kill Virgins" outfit (my.mixtape.moe/hodhpg.jpg)
-Holding a potted mistletoe and saying "Guess who will receive all the kisses?!" being smug.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my Dragon please. I have some ideas, but if you have anything else in mind then I would love to see it.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Looking pretty smug
--Creepy looking and with no face
--And as a special one, Dragon lighting up some fireworks with her fire breath.

Thank you very much and happy New Years. Let's all have a great 2017!

Added that mouth.

Happy New Year, Sup Forums!

To celebrate the occasion, I'd like to request my waifu wearing a yukata/furisode, leaning against me and holding onto my arm.

Alternately, I'd love to see Hina in full party-mode! Feel free to go silly with this one.

I'd also love to see her sitting at a table with a candlelit dinner, a warm smile on her face. Preferably wearing something elegant and/or fancy.

For something a bit lewder, she would look great in a yukata that's very loose, almost falling off of her, and holding a cup or bottle of sake.
Or maybe even seducing me, suggesting we bring in the new year together in bed.

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version of my waifu i always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required for anything: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ
Please and thank you as always!

Request
Mina Nshizawa
- Looking at the viewer and saying "Happy New Year" while smiling while holding a glass of champagne.

Requesting please!
Perhaps enjoying the view of some New Years Fireworks, maybe even dressed up in a rabbit or shark print kimono. Alternatively, looking towards the viewer and saying "Let's do our best for 2017" would be nice as well. These are only just suggestions however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Thank you very much.

Requesting Lavinia:

Doing any of these selfie related ideas
imgur.com/a/dJ1f9
Doing any of these Jojo poses
imgur.com/a/9an0l
Wearing a pretty dress or gown. Here are some ideas, but anything is fine
imgur.com/a/TRyb7
Dressed as Kneesocks, Karen from Shomin Sample, or wearing Senketsu Battle Armor
imgur.com/a/FuxVp
Kicking off the new year with some fireworks or champagne

Please and thank you, have a nice weekend!

Hey WWD, I'd like to request the love of my life celebrating new year with me by getting drunk together. (I have not drawn an SI yet, so POV or using a question mark face?)

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Wearing any type of hakama
refs: imgur.com/a/BtXT5

- Anything New Year related would be nice. Some ideas could be him watching fireworks, wearing glasses that read "2017" on them or holding sparklers and celebrating.

- Wearing the male school uniform from GJ-bu he shares the same VA with kyoro so i thought this would be fun to see
Ref: imgur.com/nziAHNz

Anything else cute/stupid will be appreciated. Thank you!

Requesting my beloved Goddess Satsuki Kiryuuin, something winter, new year, christmas related of her, or anything cute/cool.

Hi WWD. Hope everyone's week has been going well.
I would like to request Sakuya in any of the following:

-Taking a nap/sleeping
-Dressed in armor similar to her grandfather, Genjimaru (ref here: i.imgur.com/B2XhwjA.jpg)
-Or anything that involves her being happy.

Here's another version of the reference picture if you need one:i.imgur.com/ugXZS68.jpg

Thanks and have a wonderful weekend

Requesting Yuri:

Sitting out on the snow with SI ( files.catbox.moe/h8gm4z.png ) , watching fireworks on new year's, his predator plant Drosophyllum Hydra wearing a tiny party hat as well.

Getting drunk off our asses and singing bad karaoke

In traditional japanese clothing, with a candy apple and a cute smile

Burning our sweaters from Christmas
Or any other ideas you may have. Have a good evening!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally somewhat tipsy with a barely touched glass of champagne to celebrate the new year (she's canonically a complete lightweight), but anything else is fine too.

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything winter or New Year's Eve related is especially welcome.

More specific requests would include:
• Having fun firing off some fireworks
• Taking a leisurely walk through a snowy landscape. Ref for her regular cold weather clothes: i.imgur.com/rUrswu2.jpg
• Or, if you're in the mood for drawing some dank meme scenes instead of anything christmasy, how about a spoof on this cinematic shot: i.imgur.com/r3UwZ5u.jpg with Ibara as the shooter and Ougai - i.imgur.com/qTBA8oQ.jpg (he's lean rather than portly though) - as her victim?

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or having her kimono for New Year sliding off her shoulders in the vein of stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2572603 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2580630 e.g. In the manga, she was portrayed wearing this one i.imgur.com/7VpF0ew.jpg but I wouldn't mind a less plain design of course
(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend and happy New Year's Eve

Requesting Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• As it's New Year this weekend, wearing a fancy dress (or her suit, 'Nightfrogger' outfit on the ref) enjoying a glass of champagne
• Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Cosplaying as Lillie from Pokemon or Yurika Misumaru from Nadesico

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Akane with a glass of champagne, please.

Requesting Inori watching fireworks, or wearing an evening dress i.imgur.com/k2lqro9.jpg and holding a glass of champagne.

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Since it’s almost New Year I would love any of these ideas with my goddess:
-A pov of her grabbing my hand to go watch the fireworks together. Ref: imgur.com/a/kbhfj
-Because they are the best couple that ever existed in chinese cartoons, something inspired by Isaac and Miriam from Baccano!, but with Neptune and me celebrating: imgur.com/a/5znj9
-Her and me on a date enjoying the fireworks, or just her by the fireworks: imgur.com/a/FF4w6
-Or she wearing silly glasses/hat and saying: “Wuooah, user. This Cola de Mono is awesome!” with a glass of that drink in one hand: i.imgur.com/9e0wnlg.jpg

Neptune in her normal form ref: i.imgur.com/LyLoMWX.jpg
Some dresses: imgur.com/a/3Yf9u
My SI ref: i.imgur.com/4OKKAP0.jpg

Any other cute or cutelewd New Year idea you have is as always warmly welcome.
Thank you so much and hope you have happy New Year!

Hello WWD, humbly requesting anything cool or cute of my husbando Slaine Troyard.

If you need a specific idea maybe him wearing a black suit and holding a glass of champagne.
Or something that comes to your mind while listening to some of his themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=zZbKr3Jpp9A
youtube.com/watch?v=QJYsECRYnH0
files.catbox.moe/ve7d2l.mp3 (orchestral version, headphone users beware)

Happy New Year!

Good Evening, WWD~!

This week I wish for one of these two scenarios. One is celebrating New Years in my country for this is just either inside or outside either drnking Coquito (imgur.com/a/COzP5) or preparing for a New Year's kiss maybe in the outfit marked as western scenario. The other scenario is in his country wearing one of the outfits marked as eastern scenario and eating a caramel apple as we wait. If you want to add in some form a body lart of mine like an arm or something my skin is tanned.

I would also like a dual request between Totty and Reigen, it can be them enjoying a drink together after all the shit they deal with daily or them interracting in their canon crossdress. Both crossdressing designs are in the Reigen album in the links under

Anything else that's cute is fine, especially if it's cute or if it involves crossdressing.

More Totty References: imgur.com/a/6eWn
Reigen reference: imgur.com/a/30LvG

Requesting my darling Miia in her shrine miko outfit, doing her job in helping bring in the New Year.

(i.imgur.com/uSvABoQ.jpg)

Or ringing the giant bell at the shrine and praying for a successful year to come.

Or this with SI and Miia: i.imgur.com/5NUL0Jj.jpg

Or Miia junctioned/fused with Leviathan from FF8. (i.imgur.com/96edWVY.jpg)

Anything else cute or cool is absolutely fine. Have a wonderful weekend.

Good evening folks
I'm requesting my dear Yukiho being cutecomfy please.
If you want something specific, how about getting embarrassed about getting caught while writing a poem for the new year?

Thank you and have a happy New Years!

Why don't you request Meredy anymore?

Requesting Natsuki looking at her cellphone under a blanket like in the ref picture, except smiling/blushing/looking lovestruck.

If that's not too interesting, maybe wearing a yukata for new years.

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!
For the New Year, I'd like to start off with something positive. Maki holding hands with my SI, standing side by side would be pretty nice.

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated, and thank you for considering!

SI ref: imgur.com/gallery/xSLXNP6

Requesting Kneesocks wearing a Kimono. Something POV or SI would be nice, like holding hands and watching fireworks or drinking wine or champagne together.
SI: i.imgur.com/FOGqQh8.png
Kimono from P&S: i.imgur.com/Xfncd4f.jpg

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Gally from Battle Angel Alita while wishing user the best of luck
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting my precious waifu Himiko Toga wiping off sweat from a work out or something involving her fanged teeth.

Or Himiko patting her lap as a sign to rest my head on her lap. More Himiko refs imgur.com/a/hA53M

Happy New Years WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Grooming a Litten.

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- A recreation of this image with her lighting a cigarette i.imgur.com/icj9PUy.jpg

- With this flamethrower i.imgur.com/bYZ4LJ9.jpg

- Celebrating the new year with my SI by getting drunk.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you, and enjoy the New Yea!!

Requesting Hibiki wearing a miko outfit.

Requesting Kaede toasting the viewer with a glass of champagne, perhaps with the glass already a little empty and her looking bubbly.

Alternately, I'd really like to see a chibi Kaede in a Santa suit sitting on top of me in a reindeer suit (i.imgur.com/8ovy9cJ.png). She would turn me to mush in an instant.

Requesting Mai Kawakami in any of the following scenarios:

-Mai in her PE or other comfortable training clothes cooling off in front of an electric fan
-playing tennis in any fitting clothing style of choice
-performing a drop kick
-cosplaying as Jam (with a twintailed hairstyle too if possible), performing an high kick or standing in a fighting stance. References:danbooru.donmai.us/posts/507923
-alternatively anything new years related

Anything cute, sexy or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Cyan:

-visting a shrine for the new year or dressed like a shrine maiden
-dressed as a cock (rooster) to celebrate the year of the rooster
-slurping up toshikoshi soba, or popping/drinking champagne
-wearing panties with a cat paw print on them feel free to make her butt a little bigger if you'd like
-as a half-slimegirl similar to this (i.imgur.com/CdOthCb.png)

If you want to do something else cute or cutelewd is fine
SI ref (got a haircut): i.imgur.com/hLiNUXY.png

please rerequest, and have a happy new year aniki

this was a request of yours form a few months back. i wanted to try my hand at it as well, so here you go.
this is like 90% copied

Requesting Q:
-Wearing a kimono or yukata for new years.
-Wearing nothing but a comfy sweater.
-Looking embarrassed while hugging a yes/no pillow.

Anything else involving her would be greatly appreciated however, even if mildly lewd.
Her source is 'C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control'.
Thank you.

Requesting Nozomi Kaminashi, my newly wed waifu:

-Dressed in the Pinocchio outfit pictured on the bottom right; then her telling lies as her butt grows.

-Anything else is highly appreciated.

Have a good New Years weekend everybody!

Requesting *Hyun-ae piloting spaceship

or pov with hand on *Hyun-ae cheek.

or wearing blue hanbok for new year

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'm cool with anything cute/cutelewd/the-above-with-SI, a few little suggestions:
>Wearing a new year yukata, teasing about whether or not she's wearing anything underneath don't mind if it's a bit ecchi, but keep it somewhat SFW.
>As a catgirl, stretching like a cat butt is a plus
>POV laying down together on a hill watching the fireworks display together
>Holding a YES pillow in a cutelewd way

And, the most important part: having a happy new year!

Requesting Eureka in a new years kimono, with a paper umbrella in the snow, making a shrine visit.

Alternatively, her snowboarding and striking a cool pose/action shot.

Thanks.

requesting hiyoko!

Requesting miko Haruhi or wearing a furisode for new years. Or using a dress inspired in a dessert like any of these imgur.com/a/IWmya . And of course, with any other waifu's hairstyles or something fitting for winter would be lovely as well.

Have a happy new year!

Hi there. Hope you have a great new year's weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Wearing a Furisode, while she holds 2 sparklers and celebrates New Year or something New Year's related.
-Toasting marshmallows using Quilava's fire (files.catbox.moe/3y0rzf.jpg).

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Requesting Tsukihi

More references:
imgur.com/a/6YZjH

Hello! Requesting Northwemko in one of the follow scenarios
>wearing a blue and violet Yukata in a festival, watching the sky in the night >wearing a black and red dress, sitting in a bed and smiling playfully to the camera
You can also draw her with the outfit only, without the background and/or colors if it is hard for the drawfriend.
It is too hot where I am, too much heat that I can't concentrate... But I will keep trying!
Good luck everybody and Happy New Year! Thanks in advance!

Patchouli wearing naked apron saying Happy Nude Rear please!

my SI: imgur.com/a/WQC1F

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi getting drunk on new years wearing a kimono or some kind of dress.

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see a Mio and my SI version of the Your Name (Kimi no Na wa) movie poster. (ref and SI : imgur.com/a/tbR9Q )

For a join request, Mio wearing Hikage's sweater and clothes ( (Dead) ) with Hikage doing New Year related stuff.

Anything else New Year/winter related is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a happy new year !

Hello everyone.
I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing a black dress with either one rose or a bouquet of flowers in her hand, please.

youtube.com/watch?v=FBzG1wFTxF4

Happy New Years.

Requesting Bunny with a different hairstyle
or
wearing new years glasses over his own pair.
Anything else as long as he's smiling would be fantastic.

Have a great weekend.

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce looking grumpy or smug.
Other ideas could include something new years related or her dancing in an elegant way.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
I hope you all have a great weekend and a happy new year.

Requesting Gazer wishing me a happy new year, maybe wearing a cute outfit like one would on a new years date.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Requesting Misha partying and wishing me a Happy New Year with a bottle of champaigne popped open, or wearing clothing much like i.imgur.com/q0sQY7n.jpg, by a fireplace like i.imgur.com/ditTKrj.jpg, posing like the end of i.imgur.com/EUUno8K.gif in her qipao outfit, please and thank you. More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters trying to put on an elegant/sexy dress for a date while embarrassingly posing in a mirror, please! With some attractive elbow gloves, matching accessories and a wedding ring would be swell.

Having my SI/Tan in the BG peeking like a drooling, pervert wearing a baller white suit would be appreciated, but not necessary.

Alternatively, requesting Mimi eating a nice giant steak and potatoes dinner with my SI!

Thanks if you pick this up!

SI:
i.imgur.com/2Tw1ZxQ.png
imgur.com/vpAqm8o

Requesting Chiaki Nanami with her heavily blushing face close to the viewer's, a trail of saliva connecting our mouths (Here's a couple refs that I hope might give an idea for like, the framing: imgur.com/a/COhb4)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sitting/laying on our bed while dressed in a Santa-style outfit, like one of these lewd examples: (imgur.com/a/haskw)
-her as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/2u4Gr) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Nozomi, please. Some ideas:

- Opening a champagne bottle and getting surprised by the pop
- Smiling and doing the peace sign in front of some fireworks
- Sitting at the kotatsu with a relaxed expression

Anything else that you would like to draw of her would be much appreciated too, though. Thank you in advance!

Hello, drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but I'd love to see him celebrating the new year, maybe with some fireworks or champagne or festive attire. Feel free to do what you want, but nothing too lewd, please.

Thank you & Happy New Year!

Requesting Birdy and Cosmo in new years dresses toasting or at a fancy dinner party, maybe enjoying fireworks
Birdy Ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Dress ref imgur.com/a/SprTl

Or with my SI and Birdy on a Triumph scrambler enjoying some nice scenery or going for a ride.
imgur.com/a/pF0Tm
SI ref imgur.com/a/OYu35

Or any of these cute things with my SI or drinking together for New Years.( cannon she gets drunk off 1 beer)
imgur.com/a/2piN5
Please and Thank you!

Requesting Rukia using an air horn on New Years and scaring a wimpod
wimpod ref: cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/ef/767Wimpod.png

Requesting L-elf wearing a classic black adidas tracksuit, please. Cute slav squat is good too!
Anything else is fine.

Requesting Tsukimi setting off fireworks that ends up with no destruction of property or physical injury to herself or others.

Requesting my waifu wearing either Izanami's miko outfit or this miko-bunnysuit
imgur.com/a/o5Olv

Dressed in a fancy party dress, preferably backless and with a side slit to show off her leg.
imgur.com/a/P7xkt

Wearing a floral pattern kimono/yukata/furisode celebrating the New Year. Maybe with some of it falling off her shoulder. I wouldn't mind her having her hair styled differently.
imgur.com/a/Lo6H9

Or lastly, for something more romantic: Having bedsheets over her or wearing a dress shirt and nothing else similar to these moments. Maybe with fireworks in the night sky
imgur.com/a/M2vuY
POV and lewd is preferred

Requesting Kagura celebrating the new year, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Hello everyone have a good day

Requesting anything cute of Kyoko,maybe wearing one of those red coats

Thanks in advance.

Requesting Watashi wearing/doing something fitting for New Years, like wearing a yukata or drinking champagne. Some other ideas are her dressed like a Scholar from Final Fantasy XIV (i.imgur.com/B3IBskv.jpg), or a PoV view of waking up besides her in bed.
Anything else cute or reasonably lewd is fine as well.

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the kimono or outfit below with a pov of her holding out her hand to user or her leaning up to kiss him as midnight strikes.
>Kimono Reference: i.imgur.com/X6EOAm3.jpg
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/LDekjWF.png

Or, her wearing a party dress and drinking from a wine glass.
>Dress Reference: i.imgur.com/W2Dy890.png

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune enjoying a foot rub from user, comparing tails with a ninetails, or having the viewer brush her tails. For something New Years related, her dressed in this outfit( imgur.com/a/gz70L )while promising user a reward if he stays up with her to bring in the new year. Anything else is fine, too.

Requesting my princess Makoto wearing a yukata, while watching the New Year's fireworks with me.
Alternatively, requesting Makoto in elegant evening dress, holding a glass of champagne.

But anything cute, or classy, and New Year's related would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Hello everyone!

It's Karens birthday today, Happy birthday!!
So i'd like to request her reciving a birthday present or cake. Maybe wearing a silly but cute Party hat

Anything cute is always welcome, just as wings, horns and glasses. Maybe a halo too. No lewd please
Have a nice weekend all

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke celebrating the new year by praying at a shrine, eating mochi, getting his fortune, or cleaning his house.

You can add in him wearing any of these outfits if you like: imgur.com/a/tKJV1 or draw it separately. A traditional male kimono would also be nice but it's up to you: i.imgur.com/nc0Qefv.jpg
Anything with my SI is fine as well i.imgur.com/BZVywkA.png

Anything else new years or winter related is fine as well, as long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd. Thank you and have a great new year.

Requesting Yuuko,
-
Being comfy in a kotatsu.

Eating a hot pot, either PoV or with me just draw a black-haired generic-kun with shoulder length hair that covers the ears, too.

Wearing a kimono with her hair up. Nape focus would be wonderful.
-
Thanks.

This is incredible. It had me speechless.
It's absolutely beautiful ad it makes me feel so much better. Thank you so much, user. It looks like an actual figure. She looks beautiful and that kitty is very adorable.
Happy New Years and I hope you have an amazing week. Again, thank for this, I absolutely love it.

Requesting Crona celebrating New Years - holding sparklers, watching fireworks, trying to think up a New Years' resolution (discussing it with my SI maybe? imgur.com/a/Wj3Lh ), something like that.

Alternately, Crona aged up to about 20-25 would be great to see.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Happy new year! And anything related is much appreciated.

A few suggestions, any kind of POV or "being there" type of feeling would be extra nice:
- In traditional fancy kimono/furisode or classy dress. imgur.com/a/dAL8J and imgur.com/a/nIsXk can help
- Playing with sparklers or watching fireworks. Anything new years-y is cool.
- At first sunrise, perhaps looking out from a balcony or the like but anything works.
- Sleeping or just waking up, still sleepy and covered in a blanket or with bed hair.

Ref albums (bottom) and extra refs for her here imgur.com/a/yw4sK as usual.

Requesting Hisui doing a dance pose from Saturday Night Fever.

Have a quick sketch. Waifus and husbandos as the Watchmen collage when?

cute butt. she looks lovely, her legs are really well drawn.
thanks

thanks, the clothes are really nice, and the stockings are great. but that nose though :^)

>this is like 90% copied
I recognized the figure from the thumbnail, but it's still a nice copy.
But she doesn't look too sleepy- Wait. Lewd!

Requesting sweaty unwashed Risty, maybe something of her waking up from a nap.

Or her in a nice dress/kimono getting drunk for New Years.

Alternatively, lifting her sweater to show lingerie underneath similar to this: i.imgur.com/QHb4QwK.jpg

Requesting Mira holding on to fireworks too long and losing her hand for new years. Make sure its cute and nothing too violent.
She is a robot btw.

I would like to request my beloved Binkan-chan with a recently awaken shape, with a drowsy expression and her hair tousled. Probably a cute pajama would be fine but feel free to draw her with another cute outfit if you have a better idea.

Or she wearing a furisode/yukata is another thing I would love see.

Thanks in advance, have a good weekend and hope all of you have an excellent year.

Happy New Year! As the start of January marks JoJo's 30th anniversary, I'd like to request my lovely husbando to celebrate this occasion! Anything cool of him, an older version or just him celebrating the day would be great, but I'm always open to artist ideas as long as he's happy. Thank you a bunch if you consider drawing my request, have an amazing 2017 everyone.

Requesting Tamamo:

-Would love to see her building a snowman cuz snowmen are fucking badass.
-In a parka playing with a penguin, or a winter fox.
-Cute stuff with penguins.
-Joint request with Irisu, Tamamo making a rabbit with her hands while Irisu makes Tamamo's fox hand gesture. imgur.com/a/3v1H6 hand refs

This with waifu: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1860589

Requesting my beloved, Honda Futayo. It's been a habit of hers to sleep on benches whenever she's tired, so I'd like to see her sleeping with her head resting on my SI's shoulders in front of a sweets shop. Her in her sleepwear while watching fireworks in her room would be nice too.

I'm fine with anything as long as I get to see her heartwarming smile.

Sleepwear ref: imgur.com/a/Lhy1p
SI ref: imgur.com/19zsXJA.png

All of my yes.

I'd like to request Uni. With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.
I'll have , and her wearing an apron baking a cake, or walking through a Winter-cresten nature path in a thin-medium coat, as an alternative. I guess her opening a (non-alcoholic) bottle of wine or champaigne for New Years or general celebrating it is nice too.
HNY!

Pay $1000 then

Requesting Taiga in a elegant floral kimono, enjoying the new year's celebrations, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi taking care of a sick user. Alternatively celebrating New Years with user would be nice as well. Thank you, and have an amazing New Year!