Why is Trump allowed to write anti-Islamic tweets, but not anti-Semitic tweets...

Why is Trump allowed to write anti-Islamic tweets, but not anti-Semitic tweets? If he wrote an anti-Semitic tweet or RT'd anti-Semitic videos, he would be impeached instantly.

#SpecialPrivileges
#JusticeForMuslims
#Anti-Islamism
#Anti-Islamic

Because everyone hates sand niggers

So there's no justification for his actions? Thought so.

Quit being butt hurt Mohammed

he just explained to you that his actions are justified by everybody's hatred of mudshits can't you read, Mohamed?

Muslims dont run the us government

Why would he make fun of himself?

>(ID: BotQ4LhB)
Thanks yellow moot

BECAUSE HE IS A JEWISH LAPDOG

He's with (((them)))...

What did user mean by this?

What did user mean by this?

Jews aren't committing terrorist acts in Western countries against civilians.

Pretty simple.

>implying Americans don't commit more terrorist attacks than Muslims

Kill yourself

Romania? I didn't even know they had internet in Romania. I thought everyone lived in the subway (seriously).

Not Western countries, nor does government actions equal civilians ones.

Europe and the UK are letting in heaps of people that won't assimilate and bring a number of terrorists with them.

Pretty simple.

How many white people do you see moving to Muslim countries and doing the same?

Because Islamists are without question our enemies. The (((Semites))) have insinuated themselves so deeply into our culture that it is considered bad form to criticize them.

Continue making inroads into American culture and in about a hundred years, Islamists will also enjoy a privleged status.

>nor does government actions equal civilians ones

What did he mean by this? Is he trying to justify western goverments commiting terrorist attacks because they have a special sticker to do it that Muslims don't have? Wew.

What do you call 9-11?

They have accused him of making 100's of anti semitic tweets. Hello???? They even called one an anti semitic meme because it had a yellow star on it. Stupid OP......

Because hes got jew relatives. Der..

Muslims are not my enemy.