How does one get a blonde, blue eyed wife?

Same as you get another kind of women. Start with going outside. Also Blonde Blue is overrated.

1940's Germany

Be black

It's not over rated

I met mine at church. It also helps being blonde haired and blue eyed yourself.

GO. TO. CHURCH.

be a black man

You don't , only chad does .

Stop being a faggot

i want those feet in my mouth

I live in a big city in Canada. I highly doubt anyone under the age of 30 goes to church here.

I mean I can try, but I'm not optimistic

You don't know if you don't try.

Didn't say they weren't beautiful. Just overrated. Everyone wants a blonde blue girl.
>Brunettes are better.

You need to have a BBC for starters

Of course you do, you degenerate fuck

>going to Poland
>will see penpal/friend I made
>saw her previously on my last trip
>blonde hair and blue eyes
>thicc af
>3 years younger than me
>going to a city I’ve never been to with her and getting a hotel

Some times we do make it lads

Buy her from a Kiev brothel

By asking a black man for his leftovers.

brunettes are usually huge fucking sluts...literally

The same way you get anyone else to do what you want; you get something they want then promise it to them. If you don't have a big cock then get some money. Not being a dickhead helps. Somewhat.

Spraypaint and rope.

Make yourself worth getting first

K. I think I'll try the Mennonite church near by. should have some german qts hopefully

By marrying a blonde, blue eyed woman.
Through marriage she will become your wife, i thought even a leaf knows that.

lol no. Blonde girls are biggest sluts. Blondes are for fun. Brunettes are for marriage.

>marriage
>2017
LMFAO

You also want pretty, young, thin, fit, smart, non smoker, non druggy ect ect. Even if you get all that her looks will last but a few years. So settle for less.

If by blonde, blue you mean a 10/10, you need to also be a 10/10. Money helps, so does good looks, so does a good job, etc. If you want a not so pretty blue, blonde, you can get that a lot easier but just like getting the 10/10, you have to have something to offer.

Man babies do not make good partners and every woman knows this. Psychopaths (real life ones are not usually murderers. They just pick on everyone and fight a lot.) do not make good partners and everybody knows this.

If you are a 4/10, don't expect to jump your class without serious skills and money. It can be done, but not easily. Instead try finding a girl you can actually get along with. You won't be lonely at least.

>Blonde girls are biggest sluts
What?
Ive found the opposite
Blonde girls are high value, they get a guy and stay off the market

The ugly girls however seem very slutty

loser.

Have you tried working for Belarus mafia?

proud of you polish brother

Ask the black guy she fucks what she's into, see where it goes

Ask Sweden and Germany how virtuous blonde women are.

I don't know how it is in the West, but Russia it's mostly grandmas and some grown men who visit the church. Few relatively young women you occasionally can see in there are wives from christian families.
All young sluts are in night clubs.
As a Christian myself, looking for a girl in the church is kinda silly.

Brunettes look better, and you are a faggot.

depends on the type, are we talking feminine Nordic women? Masculine Germanic/Dutch women? or Slavic women?

Be a black man.

Blondes LOVE blacks

Dude I love brunettes but this woman is ugly. Use a better example.

True. Blonde green is 20% hotter on average.

better than small rural towns, where I reside

the women at our churches are no different than the non-believers. also blondes in general are super rare, but many brown hair blue eyed qts

Germanic wenches it's ok please.

I agree.

She is cute

be blonde and blue eyed

Another thing to remember about blue, blondes. They are a fairly rare and extremely beautiful combination which puts them in extremely high demand. They can produce blue, blonde children if they breed with other blue, blondes. That is a truth that is almost illegal to say out loud. If you want to see more of them, you have to let them breed with each other.

How come Nordic are feminine while Germanic are masculine?
They are almost the same.

have a superior asian cock

Go to South America. Their European diaspora are more decent than European native women.

>blonde, blue eyed
Good for you guys that you can have such standards. I'd be happy to have anyone decent.

most of the slutty blondes are just brunettes that dye their hair. the carpet rarely matches the drapes in my experience. i've actually never banged a brunette or natural blonde now that i think about it.

Most blonde hair turns to light brown as they age. Mine did and so did the hair of every blonde I knew growing up. Our blue eyes stayed blue. Our skin stayed white. If that type breeds with other like it, it creates more of itself. (This interferes with the Cheap Labor/Mass Immigration scheme so expect to see race mixing propaganda like never before.)

A decent girl in Finland will be a blonde.

If you say this one is ugly i'll call you a fag

My hair was legit yellow when I was born, when I turned 3 it started turning brown. Im Persian

They look better than what is decent here, not sure how shitty people they really are.

Green eyed master race.

Tfw I partially selected my boyfriend because we are both blonde blue and I would like to carry on my traits and have babies that look like me.

>be 6'2" or taller
>be 185 pounds or more of solid muscle
>be classically handsome
>be above average intelligence
>be really really funny
>have a lot of friends
>have a lot of people who aren't your friend but obviously really want to be your friend
>have every woman interested in you
>have an above average sized penis
>have a really good, high paying job
>drive a cool car
I mean the list goes on. It is possible to get a nice girl without a lot of these things but it is impossible to keep one without them. Even if you think you are safe -- if you are lacking in any one of these departments, and many others, she is liable to leave even after like 25 years of happy marriage if she finds someone who has everything you do +1

Yep. There are people in the middle east and a few other places that have some of the rare color patterns too. I hear rumors of blue eyed and temporary blonds in the Black population, but if true it is extremely rare. The real question is why can't humans decide to produce children with rare colors without their governments forcing integration and race mixing on them? The answer is the Cheap Labor/Modern Slavery scheme needs new people all the time. Exclusive communities tend to demand fair wages and dignity in their jobs. Populations with no identity tend not to care. It's a cruel world.

You can't because they went with niggers and kikes

>Same as you get another kind of women. Start with going outside.

you skipped the most important step.

1. be attractive
2. go outside

without #1, #2 will never work.

Feels bad man
Not even Big Donnie managed to keep his marraige safe

Even handsome Hollywood millionaires divorce once every decade, some with really bad looking girlfriends too. I don't think I can ever compete with those guys.

I guess I just need to man up and stop being so sentimental about life or something. Everyone for himself.

>be nigger

Basically what happened to my hair which is why I chose a guy with hair a much lighter blonde than myself. Id like our kids to be trueblonde(tm).

Trannies can't reproduce.

get rich, talk well and build muscle

>Everyone for himself
Because we are intelligent and emotional creatures we want to believe this isn't true, but it is. You're born alone and you die alone. My grandparents were married for almost 60 years before my grandmother died -- this was obviously a different time where people actually cared about religion and honour and decency, etc. He lived for another 11 years without her and while he got a lot of visitors, nobody was there on the morning that he died.

Just live your life as best you can, do the things you want to do. Find meaning in doing whatever it is you enjoy. Bitches will come and go, let them.

I have most of these except for the "lot of friends" and the job/car parts.

Who ya gonna call "Josef Mengele"

Be a black violent terrorist. The last few Black terrorists had blonde girlfriends.