Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

i am an arab that is going to go to Louisiana, New orleans next week, i am going to live with my uncle for 3 months until i find a job, if there are any ameribros that can give me advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Just the usual, don't drive trucks into people and no bombings or beheadings.

shut the fuck up sven, this is a serious thread, i don't want to get shot by a bunch of niggers for doing something wrong.

>the arab puts the swede in his place

like pottery

NOLA is great. Just keep your wits about you.

Its in the middle of an incredible resurgence, and no one knows about it.

NOLA is best kept secret in USA.

Dont get drunk late in the french quarter.

Guns are cheap, always pack.

Music is great, food is unreal.

Cajuns are wonderful.

Welcome to Dixie.

>i don't want to get shot by a bunch of niggers for doing something wrong.

There's your first mistake. You don't get shot by violent motherfuckers for doing something WRONG. You get shot by them by being in the same area as them when they lose their shit.

You won’t last three months. Niggers will get you before then.

Buy gun
Convert to Christianity
???
Profit

can i buy a gun ? even if im an arab

yea man

can i get in the gun store and just ask for a gun and pay for it ? really ?

not for long, you might want to bring one with you

Stay the fuck out of USA

You're going to be in the land of the free bro

Welcome to America. Just don't fuck with people.

And stay away from black areas. They will attack you

I live in New Orleans, stay out of the central city and especially upper ninth ward period, even during daytime. Watch out for pickpockets. Make sure you eat some beignets.

I read on here that if a black in new orleans asks you where you got your shoes, just say "the store" and keep walking. I also know a black in new orleans who would never mug someone. Never been there myself. So dunno.

Someone screencap it.

when u get there find the largest horse in your county and fuck it, you will be instantly recognized as their king

The niggers are extra feral there.

Wear body armor.

why don't you?

New Orleans is Detroit South.

New Orleans is a fucking warzone filled with niggers. Either way this question would probably be better asked on Sup Forums instead Sup Forums or get your information about NOLA from another site.

I mean this is Sup Forums after, all.

Either way the entire state of Louisiana is a 3rd world fucking cesspool filled with rednecks and niggers.

do niggers attack non whites if they are not niggers too ? im a light skinned arab, but nothing close to being white, will they attack me ?