These are trump's friends. apologize

these are trump's friends. apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmdhTB-sWOM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she has nice milkers

Yeah a bunch of inbred losers

basically this.. I have never met any Trump supporter that was not obsolete country white trash or a loser in life due to their own poor choices.

Make the boobs more seeable

ignore the daily bombings, everyone! If you ignore reality, it doesn't exist!

Those people are fuckin hero's. Thanks for posting. I am going to start following them.

Just stop m8, it is embarrassing at this point

he gets paid per post give him a break

You are not and you never will be welcome here, /leftypol/. Go back to your shithole.

I am just here as a righteous voice against all the blind hatred and evil that infests Sup Forums. The views expressed here are not "alternate".. they are downright evil and cancerous and must be stopped at all costs.

Fuck you faggot. I voted for trump, and have pure Austrian genes you nazi loser.

Yeah and when your society is fucked up and full of losers, they elect people you don't like. Whoops!

I voted for Hillary and would do so again if the only other choice was an unpatriotic Russian collaborator like Trump.

Its ok to be white my friend.

rationalize selling Uranium to Russia, go.

Evil........................... oh my god...........
Try harder faggot.

shareblue isnt even trying anymore

>Dyed hair chavette
bin

oy vey I think I dropped a shekel user

>against blind hatred
Leftards ironic as usual

Based swede.

I am just stating the truth. Maybe I can convince one person here to change their mind and leave this cesspool that is Sup Forums. All that is here is failure and blind stupid rage.

>t.kikes larping as Christians
Jewishphobic, and proud.

And you think that's bad? What if we just want a place to collectively scream at the world because it is such a shitty place?

Why is it so hard for them to find real videos of Muslim violence? I don't get why they put up fake shit, seems pretty controlled oppositiony to me

it isn't stupid blind rage. it's quite rational and well reasoned rage. none of us hate as much as all of us do

france grew some balls

how Nice

/thread

No uranium was sold to Russia, that's not what the contract was about. You've got no excuse for being this dumb

>Oh no, how dare people voice their opinion over the things they don't like? That's a textbook fascism!

nah

Mohammed? That you?

They should marry.

Rational people should be """Islamophobic"""

She has nice tits but that face makes her look like an inbred tranny.

No, Islam is evil. Islam is the cancer, and Sup Forums is the answer =^)

Islamophobia is a good mindset.

What was it about?

CELTIC MILKERS

they try to trivialize it by making it sound like "oh it's a tweet."
Like the President is sitting there updating his social media. NO!
He's speaking directly to the American people in real time!

It was better before ctr and the shills showed up. Actually thinking they could sway people's thoughts. The World is a joke anyhow. I'm surprised the Earth still loves.

>these are trump's friends
these are my friends

Couldn't i say the same about white men and niggers with guns?

jayda fransen has been sent by god to save us, she us an angel , an angel of mercy

DIVERSITY is our STRENGTH

>take time to respond anyway.
Brown people are soooo duuumb and childish.

You absolute fucking beauty. I've been looking high and low for that tweet.

Nigger I make a six figure salary and post on Sup Forums daily. Where the fuck do you think Trump's donations come from, sperglord?

Islam is garbage, they are right.

>Trump doesn't care about the poor working class
>lol, the poor working class are racist, fuck Drumph

Fucking schizos make up your mind, is Trump good/bad is the working class good/bad?

I'm not islamophobic, I just think the world would be better off if Islam were exterminated. How is that islamophobic?

I'm sorry their own country doesn't listen to them.

i will apologise when Muslims give back all the lands they conquered from Christians

There going to give a speech/rally in Belfast on the 10th of December....get down there pol in case antifa shows up!

Trump is a useless coward, and a loser. He got BTFO by May last night, and is running in circles yet to reply.

Britain First fascists are also a group of inbred under class brits who vote against their own interests.

Have you ever noticed how right wing people, nationalists, and conservatives are all fucking dipshits with nu education? Studies even show that socially progressive and liberal people have higher intelligence.

This

Non arguments. Talking of typical right wingers.

>"LOL trump is so pathetic for getting into tweet wars while being a politician! so unofficial!"
>politician on the left does the same thing against trump
"OMG YAAAAAAY SLAY QWEEN, SAY IT WITH ME MADAME PRESIDENT"

lurk more newfag. You are intellectually lacking. If you think the ideologies of Sup Forums such as nationalism is simply blind hatred you're a stawmaning moron.

All this reddit spacing

this is not even a good bait

>more important things to do
lol this nigger does nothing but photo ops
t.ashamed londoner

nice boobs

Because Trump is an asshole who's constantly on his twitter, bullying people.

Both May and Sadiq Kahn stood up to him, and he shut his fat mouth!

allowing plebbit refugees here was a mistake

>There are no trump supporters in the HIV pos faggot den where I routinely bottom for random dudes all day because I have no self esteem, nor at the vegan only low fat Chai tea coffee house made from sustainable garbage.
Imagine my suprise.

wow so brave, they sent a sarcastic tweet. true heroes, they will never be forgotten

The problem isn't Donald Trump or British nationalists, it's not people who dislike Islam, the problem is the Leftie wankstains who are either fatally stupid or evil, and the politicians who get offended at tweets pointing out Muslim subhuman behaviour but enable and encourage pic related:

youtube.com/watch?v=bmdhTB-sWOM

>and must be stopped at all costs
Oh yeah, us wanting to live in a homogeneous communities like EVERY OTHER RACE on the planet has is entirely "evil." Don't worry, I completely believe you when you say you want to stop this at all costs.

if you don't respect free speech then fuck off from my country

So brave, if only more people were as decent to take to social media and do nothing IRL, oh wait...

Something for you to read, and she had a point.

I love how mad he makes all the revolting cucks who infest this island, with just his Twitter account. They are constantly on edge, frazzled, paranoid and it is taking a toll on their health. When they stroke out I will laugh and laugh.

The meme is shit, but it fits this occasion

>have to get a Pajeet in to say this shit without being immediately shut down

I am so fucking mad right now.

oh my god is that that owen faggot I don't even remember his name

>Change your ways you racist bigots if you want us to flood your states and cities with shitskins and drive up your cost of living

???

it's on her twitter page bro

Somebody trolling as him, IIRC.

FUCKING NIGGER

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

>>politician on the left does the same thing against trump
She is supposed to be on the right
My country makes me sad

>88
checked, mein brĂ¼der
Came in here just to post this, actually :)

MOMMY user NEED MILKIES

>I have never met any Antifa member that was not obsolete urban trash or a loser in life due to their own poor choices.

FTFY

>pure austrian genes

KHAZAR MILKERS

pwooooar a right propah slaaaag !

Is minecraft the most based game in existence?

>This is your brain on leftism
Maybe get some comprehension of risk management you idiot, western civilization is being destroyed by your stupidity and naievety

go choke to death on a dick faggot

>expecting the conservatives to be right wing
>expecting a mental midget remainer bitch that agreed to give the ((((EU)))) 50 billion shekels to have a backbone
We're fucked lad, unless the vote of no confidence goes through and by some stroke of sheer luck we get Mogg in, we are done for

I regret voting for May, should have went with UKIP, she may as well be left wing with all the muslim apology she fucking does

>Incredibly less frequent
>What are crime rates
>What is the major reason for terrorism
>What makes suicide bombers ready to kill themselves

First British Slag I have wanted to impregnate.