Black people do not have prehensile toes

wtf.

Black people do not have prehensile toes.

I knew they were subhuman but this is almost pre-apelike anatomy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g43r3QW7j7U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The actress Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are getting married in the spring.

and guess what

so basically, as i understanfd it, niggers evolved into apes, and apes evolved into humans.

Are those feet? You shooped the pic, right? Please tell me it's not real.

Holy shit niggers literally have thumb toes like fucking monkeys

That's fucking crazy how have I not heard of this

Top 3 worst feet I've seen. EW!!!!

Cause race is a social construct and only skin deep you racist blumftard

Those are the REAL feet of future Her Royal Highness Princess Wales, Meghan Markle, divorced female negro. Fuck this fag planet: >151658824

pic related might be Meghan Markle's mother's feet. Bet "PRINCE" harry would gladly suck those toes

do you understand what that word means

>Prehensile feet are lower limbs that possess prehensility, the ability to grasp like a hand. They are most commonly observed in monkeys, who similarly possess prehensile tails, and apes.

fucking gross. looks like a pair of cartoon generic bone.

>Black people do not have prehensile toes.

Wow, so they are humans?

kekistani flag to hide you are a monkey.

what i meant is niggers like yourself cant do pic related, and EVERYBODY else on the thread but the peruvian rapebaby here knows what i mean.

This is clearly bestiality. God help us.

the fuck is this thread about?

You know that prehensile toes are ape-like and the more you have that feature the more ape-like you are?

What? Yes they can. What part of that picture in the OP gives you the impression the toe can't bend?

ape feet, keep up

Interesting... quite interesting indeed.

>spic randomly shittalks nogs
The most american thread on Sup Forums

I understand what you are trying to imply, but no.

Niggers have toes that cant grab stuff. the rest of the civilized world has toes that can grab stuff.

white girls have the best feet

Nice thread but you all have it backwards. Prehensile feet is actually a monkey trait, so (if OPs claim is true) negroes have less monkey-like feet than whites.
>Prehensile feet are lower limbs that possess prehensility, the ability to grasp like a hand.[1]
>They are most commonly observed in monkeys, who similarly possess prehensile tails, and apes.

feet fetishism

>Black people do not have prehensile toes.
>I knew they were subhuman but this is almost pre-apelike anatomy.

i already stated in OP niggers DO NOT have prehensile toes. so they have pre-apelike anatomy.

let me state it once again because Colgate here and the peruvian rapebaby have some trouble reading: Niggers DO NOT have, I repeat Niggers DO NOT have, prehensile toes. so they have pre-apelike anatomy.

Now these are some sexy feet with bonus boobies.

Also wondering this

oh never mind I see what you mean now
I thought it was just the old "niggers are apes" thing.

Human's don't have prehensile toes like apes do because we use our feet for walking upright.

Black feet are no different than any other races feet.

Are you blind?

>Black feet are no different than any other races feet.

and by any chance you happen also to believe Black brains are no different than any other races brains; or Black bone's density is no different than any other races bone density (no black Olympic swimmers)

I just posted pictures demonstrating they have some weird bone structure in their feet, which can be seen with your own eyes as this good faith poster here can clearly see

He can't see the joint on their toes due to the dark skin therefore they can't bend

I need video of nogs failing to use toes to pick things up

>He can't see the joint on their toes

You cant see niggers are pre ape like in their bone structure

quality thread right here, OP

>I need video of nogs failing to use toes to pick things up

so do I, but many years ago we built a wall to keep niggers out, so there are no niggers which i can film failing to pick up stuff with their hands.

be a hero and film your local Tyrone and post it here.

>This bone structure is clearly pre-ape, you can tell based on how similar this individual looks to a modern day ape!!!
?

>with their hands.
shpuld read
>with their feet.

The ape is actually what the nigger will evolve into in a couple thousand years.

>niggers are pre ape

apess evolved from niggers?

I see no bones in that pic. niether can i see bones in this pic.

what i can clearly see in both pictures is a primitive creature next to another primitive creture.

Correct.
youtube.com/watch?v=g43r3QW7j7U

unironically, i am starting to bleieve something like that.

holy fuck, kek

feet fetishings please go the fuck back to deviantart

They can't wiggle their ears either.

HAHAHAHA

All footfags must hang

Yes, but your argument is completley contradictory. You're saying that these individuals have evolutionary features that place them below modern non-human apes, and yet to support this you're directly comparing them to modern non-human apes and trying to show how similar they are.

If you wanted to prove your point you would be pointing to things that both humans and modern non-human apes can do that niggers can't.

Do you understand the words I am typing to you right now?