Is it really necessary to put spikes on the wall?

is it really necessary to put spikes on the wall?
they are already 30 feet above the ground

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IvLRmp_7ktw
youtube.com/watch?v=HQDy-5IQvuU
lowvelder.co.za/245166/10-dangerous-animals-africa/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexico-obesity_n_3567772.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

needs machine gunners

Just put out a shit ton of ap mines.

This, there aren't any turrets being built into the wall. Get some turrets, spikes, and landmines.

It's not only necessary, it isn't enough. I would advise putting some flamethrowers at the very top. We need to mantain those fucking amerindias border hoppers in their fucking shitholes. I wish we would implement something like this down here.

Yes. Needs killer eagles and aim-bot auto-turrets too

>necessary
SHALL

More spikes. And drones. And rail guns. And laser cannons. Microwave weapons. And permanent livestream for lulz

Time for you to head back now.

Can't we electrocute it?

oh look the wall that won't do much because most illegals don't enter the US by crossing the land border
that wall that you and I are paying for, by the way

>is it really necessary to wall?
fixed. and no, its not. physical barriers are not going to keep illegals out. the entire point of the wall is to give the plebs a simplified goal to rally around.

I like the way you think. Cheers bruddah

>we will never be able to hunt down illegals like we do feral hogs

Why live?

youtu.be/IvLRmp_7ktw

>create artificial waterway instead of wall
>introduce hippos to the waterway
>the hippos patrol the canal with little to no maintenance needed

Hippos are aggressive as fuck, incredibly territorial, and once introduced they practically feed themselves given the border situation.

>running water in a desert
>filled with hippos
>no maintenance needed

You'd rather we just pay them benefits and medical instead huh. Clog up the classrooms so our burgersprouts are even dumber. You're a fuckin genious

I would pay for a subscription.

Might be a good way to pay for the wall, if it was entertaining enough.

'Aliens' sentry gun scene
youtube.com/watch?v=HQDy-5IQvuU

Why not slaughter bot drones patrolling, too? Oh - need longer-lasting batteries.

*genius

More people are killed by hippos than any other animal in Africa.
lowvelder.co.za/245166/10-dangerous-animals-africa/

But then we'd need a wall to keep the Hippos out, so we'd be back at square one.

No - I think the border patrol agents want a wall. They'd be in a position to know.

Shut up fjord dweller. You know nothing about the flora and fauna of the Rio Grande. Now be a good Swede cuck, end over for some more Somali cock.

>river in a desert
Yeah where could such a thing exist already in close geological proximity. what a vexing problem.

>tfw rerouting the colorado river completely around mexico and into mississippi

I really wish they would be gun turrets and have cameras with 24 hour live streaming on top of the wall and let Americans protect the border from their homes

Also, whoever gets the highest score every month gets free tickets Disneyland

Just because "most of them don't enter by crossing the land border" doesn't mean we won't be stopping or discouraging a shitload of them from coming by putting the wall there.

>physical barriers are not going to keep illegals out.

Walls work all day every day buddy. If they didn't then they wouldn't be fucking everywhere in the world.

>I think the border patrol agents want a wall.
no shit, and soldiers all want power armor and laser beams. i dont care what border patrol agents think because they're retards.

I would have thought niggers

>euro thinks “desert” means sand dunes

Fucking euros dude

>colorado river

You know it doesn't actually reach the ocean anymore, right?

>Walls work all day every day buddy. If they didn't then they wouldn't be fucking everywhere in the world.

they don't work when you are able to simply bypass them. the height of the wall doesn't matter if paid-off border guards are letting people through by the truckload.

Put three tumblers at the top that will spin if any pressure is applied to them, and a shoot full of spikes for criminals who fall into the wall.

Robot machine gun and a lottery to log in and control one for 4 hours

>I would have thought niggers

I said anim...oh.

face it, the rich in America have given up on employing the lazy and entitled "working class"

it's time to replace the American middle class with a Global middle class, do your part and compete with the workers in Asia and Latin America

Who would win? A wall or a 35' ladder + rope.

>And permanent livestream for lulz
Fuck, that's a good idea. We could start a GoFundMe that has a tiered donation structure. The more you donate, the more you get. I'd get a brick with my name on it and the lulz livestream.

sad world

FPBP

Yes

This guy knows his business... You must work in the entertainment industry because this is gold. Why play cod when you can play boarder hopper apocalypse and win a fucking trip to Disney land... The game would have a very intense start, but after a month or two of getting murdered crossing the border only a few rag tag mutts would even attempt it. Naturally it would be lots of people competing directly very few kills, I wonder how to remedy that issue

This is a great idea. Really. Im serious.

need high pressure washers and spikes on the ground.

Works for birds, will work for illegals

the wall is a giant fountain with sewage cascading down both sides. this will deter potential scalers, and also make it impossible to climb like that one tower in the second season of Jojo.

dunno

What wall? The one that will never be built?

needs sniper nests and searchlights

maybe some low load ap mines, when their buddies come to carry no legged paco back pop them too

>225 Ib. capacity

So this is a one way ladder from mexico to the US, then.

or......

The Rio Grande is a trickle by the time it gets down there. There's simply too many straws inserted taking water out. You have no idea how arid the southwest actually is.

>Drill hole
>Insert explosives
>There goes the wall
Woah dude.

>Climb on a ladder
>Hack metal spikes supports with electric saw

>Buy shitton of ropes
>Drive along wall for miles throwing ropes on the wall to troll patrol guards and make them lose time

This wall was a very bright idea lads.

Yes.
t. Mexican

Mexicans are way too lazy for all that.

spikes halfway down the wall

should we have built trenches?

Trump should start a kickstarter to add flamethrowers and a moat with piranhas.

where the fuck else are you going to display the impaled heads of your enemies?

I'm surprised there's no moat. Would be a good way to deter tunnelling, it's scary enough being underground, add in drowning and not many are going to try it.

>impotent rage about Trump admin.
>mad as fuck about wall, Trump federal judges, Supreme Court noms.
Gettin' nervous, huh welfare trash?

>According to one popular retailer, ThrowFlame.com, consumers can buy a flamethrower for under $2,000.

Trump should just make them tax deductible...
Problem solved

Y'all niggas are thinking small, what we really need to do is put that CRISPR shit to work and genetically engineer some graboids.

>Mexico Obesity Rate Surpasses The United States’, Making It Fattest Country In The Americas
huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/09/mexico-obesity_n_3567772.html

Nice to see the deportations at work.

that is just a fucking great image.
> spend years on degree
> can't be assed to obtain citizenship

Trumptard RP'ing...

Needs to be as manned as the DMZ, user. Anything less is appalling.

>no machine gunners
>no hungry alligators fed a diet of burritos and hecho en Mexico coke to build up a taste for “immigrants”
>no recreational McNuke minefield
>no nuke element wizard who is immune to nukes
>no fire sharks that shoot lasers
Disappointed/10

Fucking this. I thought I was the only one under 30 who has ever watched that shit.

Let's go full medieval. Imagine pouring hot tar on illegals. The smell of the tar mixing with burrito farts and shitty weed.

all these trump losers playing pretend, and actually believing their fantasy is real.

that pic. lol
>"sven is here to fuck your bitches!"

>begin trying to breach the wall
>detected by CCTV/drone patrols
>Border Patrol onsite before you can even begin setting up

I bet your really fun at parties

Its about stopping the land route drug trade you tard

That's not a Sven, it looks more like a Vercingetorix.

the North Koreans are starving because they have the expense of defending their side of the DMZ. a wall is the most expensive project that a nation can undertake without getting anything in return.
poor nations can't build or have walls, and poverty rates in America are alarmingly high

>all these trump losers playing pretend, and actually believing their fantasy is real.

all these rhino losers playing pretend, and actually believing their fake news is real.

Spikes are a shit tier idea.
You can throw hooks and they'll get caught on the spikes.
Just use that round pipe thing at the top and nothing you throw will get caught on anything.
Well unless they start scaling the walls using fuckpowerful neodynium magnets.

Illegals still cost us more.

>"and-and-and we could have a big magical castle for ever trump supporter, and we could have a moat, a-and-and we could fill it with hippos"
>"why not alligators or crocodiles?"
>"no, i want hippos, with lasers."
>serious political discussion

The goy don't realize it's to keep them IN.

>"I have a stick up my ass, and everybody else should too"

>poor nations can't build or have walls, and poverty rates in America are alarmingly high.
>yet can fund more military budget and the economy's rising.
whatever floats your boat buddy, keep drinking that kool-aid of MSM.

Meanwhile back at the wall...

It would be a lot harder to keep them from wandering north and eating citizens though.

>You can throw hooks and they'll get caught on the spikes
You still have to get over the spikes though, and assuming anyone competent is on the design team there'll be two sets that set off an alert if they touch.

make the illegals that are rounded up build this wall or face federal jail time for their entire family. Then send them home.

You've seen American houses built by Mexicans, would you want a wall you can kick down?

Just make it legal to shoot on sight. Cletus and Billy-Bob will volunteer to patrol.

They're basing the designs heavily on the Israeli border walls - that means physical boundaries on both sides of an exclusion zone and probably manned monitoring towers at regular intervals.

It's gonna be beautiful

WE

>Put obstacle course between USA and Mexico
>Video tape immigrants trying to run over the border and through the obstacles
>Sell tapes to Spike TV to pay for the course

Love you, dad :3

WAZ

>BUT LADDERS EXIST PEOPLE WILL JUST CLIMB OVER
>ok we put spikes up there
>WTF IS THAT REALLY NECESSARY
???

lol. you retards are really wasting your money.

>inb4 uneducated, erroneous assumption about norway

nah, broken glass works better. It's less visible so they are less prepared for it. When they reach the top and realize their hands are full of glass, they'll panic release concluding with a 30 feet death drop

>is it really necessary to put spikes on the wall?
YES.