The one redpill that most Sup Forumslacks can’t swallow:

The one redpill that most Sup Forumslacks can’t swallow:

God doesn’t exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Big mistake, freind-o.
you want to know about god? ask god. otherwise, keep your mouth shut. insulting an entity that can crush you like the bug you are is reckless, even in jest.

The vision of god according to religions is unreal, not really the concept of god which could be perfectly real.
In fact the nihilistic vision of living on a non-sensical universe of extreme atheism doesn't make sense too.

It's not about the universe making no sense, it's about ours inferior mammal brain who just can't get it and are not made to get it anyway.

Hey fag many Bible prophecies are proven modern.

Look up how the Bible predicted World War 1 to happen in 1914. It's very interesting

It's usually because the person giving it to them is such a fucking cuck.

>projecting
>lol
>tfw god still isn’t real

money is my god and gambling is my deepest passion

Fedora fags will burn in hell

Check em

>tfw whatever random geographic location I was born in decides where fedora fags go when they die.

kill yourself

Does it matter really? Nobody can prove anyone else wrong so I don't get why people get so caught up with it all, which religion is true, which god or gods are real (if any) and what he does or want (if he does or want anything).

Factually speaking we know that he/they aren't some benevolent all loving beings here to save us all so in the end it doesn't matter if he is real or not and his/their wants and needs shouldn't impact your life or decisions. If an afterlife is real trying to guess what pleases him/them enough to let you in is crap-shoot and if you are a good man but not by his/their standards then that god or gods are dicks and deserve no worship.

There's no way to know, so I'm not going to pretend to. You'll grow out of this youngfag.

God does exist.

Perhaps not as a bearded old man, but the greater universal forces beyond our humble understanding. Sure, we can observe and roughly explain concepts such as time, space, relativity, gravity, life, chaos, luck, afterlife, spirituality, coincidence etc., but we can never discern the origin of most of these concepts. They've just always been around, who's the say that there's isn't a larger force united within all of these concepts - some sort of EVERYTHING, some sort of collective originator, uniter? All we have are our theories, but even the most studied of theories prove to be insufficient. If the universe has a beginning and an end like modern science currently believes, what(or who) created that beginning?

Why are there lizards in a desert? The universe never needed life to go on, in fact the whole premise of life is nothing short of the most bizarre """accident""" ever. Things intake energy then they cease to exist? What purpose does that serve? Did random proteins really just come together and started to move on their own miraculously?

I know it's still an insufficient answer but the concept of a greater unseen being (GOD) provides us with not just an answer BUT a very likely one.

I am God

I am the only entity in this reality that I can be completely sure to exist. Therefore I am God.

It's sort of a trade-off in being redpilled. They know how shit and corrupt the world is so they're more willing to believe in an afterlife because they really don't want to believe this shit is all there is.

The truth about religion? On an individual level it's a comfort against our own mortality. On a societal level it's to convince otherwise unwilling individuals to bother fighting for a cause. It's why I fucking despise religion in western countries in the 21st century, seems all they are good for is convincing gentiles to fight Jewish causes.

if God doesnt exist then why did he give his only son?

Why dont you research what god really is you brainlet

That's a bullshit cop out you unprincipled atheist nigger

skydaddy doesnt exist, no
God as the abstract ideal we should strive for absolutely does

saying God doesn't exist is like saying the abstract idea of "truth" doesn't exist. A thing doesn't need a tangible, physical presence to be "real".

Sorry, just can't buy the whole "life is too complex, there must be a super complex creator!" meme

1. Who creates the creator.
2. Rinse repeat.
3. Realise it's just as senseless and purposeless.
4. Find meaning in the lives of others instead.

higher dimensional entities exist. the question is why should they have any interest with us as individuals and a collective species

>that image
>redpill
>God doesn't exist

Pick one of those.

this is a christian board good sir, kindly blaspheme elsewhere

List of pro-White atheists and agnostics:
Alex Linder
Ben Klassen
Craig Cobb
Dr. Kevin MacDonald
Dr. William Luther Pierce
Matt Hale
Revilo Oliver
Tom Metzger

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

>"Stahp beeing A nonwhite! christcuck!. Comee and worship Da old Gawdz like me!!"

This might be the best post I've read on this shithole this whole year.

2017. Still a materialist faggot. BAKA.

god, love, consciousness, ____ etc pick yer poison

.daed si HWHY

>but the greater universal forces beyond our humble understanding.
Oh boy here we go

God is the signularity of existance, the origin of the beginning of time and space. Eternal and outer dimensional.

I have swalloed the pill of God 'dont existing when I was 14 years of age.

I don't really mind.

But I must admit that I wish there was a God/Gods because I don't want to just vanish in the olbivion once my sinapses goes kaput.

Death and ressurrection or any kind of afterlife would be good, but they are so unrealistic in nature that I know for a fact that once we die, we die.

Yes, Im a faggot for fearing death...

Has anyone else ever thought about how many religons there are? I want to believe in some higher power, and I don't look down on those who do, but how do we know who is right? Are the Muslims right? Are the Buddhists right? Are the Christians right about God? Or the Hindus? How can I save my soul if there is no guarantee of which religion is right?

>Believes in a metric fuck ton of things, scientific concepts, philosophy, political ideology and stories told to you
>Can't believe in God because you don't see the evidence - even though, you yourself would be the evidence.
Look I was raised an Atheist, and my entire life I was an edge lord. My parents were Atheists, everyone of my friends were Atheists. I've listened to hundreds of Atheist podcasts, watched hundreds of debates between prolific Secular Scholars like Dawkins, Hitchens and that one curly haired glasses wearing fuck can't remember his name now. And I thought - haha stupid religitards btfo. Then I actually read the Bible, then I actually studied the Scripture, then I actually listened to the Metaphorical explanations of Biblical canon. Then I realized God was in front of me the entire time and I was blind to see him, because I demanded in my belief of Him a special interview, appearance or sign. But - I realized slowly through my exploration of the philosophy, the Apologists and the Theosophists as well as the hard Atheists. That I was willing to believe a lot of bullshit without evidence - in fact, most people do. Most people go through their entire life believing quite a bit. Because you have to - because meaningful empirical evidence, can't always and rarely can in fact be provided.
>tl;dr God is real, he never died - we just left him behind. He's still waiting for you with open arms and those arms are open wider than ever before. These are the end of days.

It's two sides to the same old shit coin. It's just a rehash of the chicken or the egg paradox

The Divine Clusterfuck of Consciousness

>Then I actually read the Bible
And decided to throw rational, critical thinking right into the trashcan?

the libs want you to be atheist so when you meet moloch in the afterlife you'll have no one to protect you

Everything is God.

Indeed. Inshallah.

he exists more than you or me

How do you know your thought is rational?

Your idea of what is "rational, critical thought" is just paradoxical logic that's looped up in a desire to triumph over your own intuitive nature. Your side of the argument isn't compelling, in fact it's barely even an argument. The entire Atheism argument boils down to - "Show me potato salad." And then raging when none is shown. But that's because you're fundamentally ill-equipped unless properly educated to even know what the evidence looks like in the first place. You can't be born Christian, you can be born again Christian. It's actually a journey, and one of the most philosophical books ever written - but you've never read it, you've never studied it and you will probably lie and pretend that you have. Your cynicism does not make you an intellect, it hobbles you. I'm not going to try and convert you - because that's not something I care about. All I will say is, just make sure to live your life as good as you can and that's enough for me -- hopefully that's enough for God too.

Fuck everybody who replies to a bunch of posts with one snide comment

This DNA pattern looks like one of those things that piano players uses to play a song. Dunno how to translate that in english.

Get

Double get fuck commies

Archontic Dementia
anti-mimetics

This get is claimed by Sup Forums

What is life

Get

TO THE unbelieving materialist, man is simply an evolutionary accident. His hopes of survival are strung on a figment of mortal imagination; his fears, loves, longings, and beliefs are but the reaction of the incidental juxtaposition of certain lifeless atoms of matter. No display of energy nor expression of trust can carry him beyond the grave. The devotional labors and inspirational genius of the best of men are doomed to be extinguished by death, the long and lonely night of eternal oblivion and soul extinction. Nameless despair is man's only reward for living and toiling under the temporal sun of mortal existence. Each day of life slowly and surely tightens the grasp of a pitiless doom which a hostile and relentless universe of matter has decreed shall be the crowning insult to everything in human desire which is beautiful, noble, lofty, and good.

Musical notes. That's actually how it works. More times if goes through, more activity.

>yfw the real redpill is not believing God exists, but understanding the need for religion

Religion is a simple way of keeping people in check. Remember when G.K. Chesterton said "Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason it was put up"? It's sort of like that. Look at how (((atheist))) the West has become, has society (not technology, society) improved in that time or steadily gotten worse? Has the ethnostate, Israel, improved in that same time or has it steadily gotten worse? Has Islam in general grew stronger in that same time or gotten weaker?
Trying to fix something that isn't broken just leads to you coming up with a new solution to a problem that didn't exist until you created it (unless that was your (((purpose))) all along). Even then you end up with religion anyway because it's part of what humans are. If it wasn't then literally every single civilization since at least the Gobleki Tepe memers wouldn't have some variation of religion. From the intelligent, heroic, and brave, European, all the way down to the lowly sub-Saharan nigger.

Everyone thinks with emotion, but blindly embracing irrationality and contradiction isn't the right answer. I've taken philosophy courses and taken hallucinogens too, guys, the most that can be meaningfully said is that there's a lot of mystery in the world.

I'm pickle riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

Interesting.

The point is your definition of what is rational is inherently flawed because of that emotive thought process. You will never be capable of recognizing God, because first you need to be equipped to properly recognize the evidence. I get where you're coming from, but it's not as cogent as you think. Agnostics are respectable - Atheism, is as logically valid as religion. In fact I would go so far as to say God is fundamentally unknowable by definition, and that my "convictions" are not about the existence of God but his identity. His existence is implied by creation itself, his identity is the mystery. His identity is where my thought becomes irrational - but that's just par for the course. I doubt you'll even understand what I'm saying but I hope you manage to find meaning in this world anyway - even if it destroys your soul.

why does it matter if he's real or not?

Traps are gay

Dat nose..........

Spinoza had it right and we could have all just stopped there. No one likes a condescending, patronizing Christkek, you don't know anything more than anyone else and you don't have any special insight, you're just another dogmatist.

>t. someone who doesn't know shit to back that claim

That's exactly it though, I was 100% right it seems. You didn't understand. I was saying we're both dogmatists, the only problem is - you pretend you're not.

Christianity is the ultimate bluepill, just see who's conquering Europe right now. Degenerate Christian soyboys are going extinct soon enough.

i hope they also burn in life

I pity you. I was where you are now 10 years ago, but some fedoras are never cured.

Пoмoзи мoм видy, пoмoзи мoм cлyхy
Cлaвa Oцy, Cинy и Cвeтoмe дyхy

Mmmm I say "it sure is interesting, but who knows?"

You say, "God."

If you want to argue that there is something divine in the fact that there is something instead of nothing, I wouldn't disagree, but I don't see any reason to suppose there's an architect, or that it would be a transcendent being.

>667788
It's a sign.

I'm not jesting when I say: There is no god. No evidence. Unfortunately in fact. None. This makes me sad, because I'd like to see my cat again. My grandparents too. But no.

Random proteins did just come together and start moving on their own. The one thing all these "how does is just happen?" people always forget is the length of time it took for these random events to form into something impressive. Literally hundreds of millions of years of the earth's existence before the first the most basic form of life appeared. If you think of how much humans have achieved since we first evolved and it took longer than that for the most basic of lifeforms to coalesce from an incredibly long history and buildup of interactions. And it took over a billion years, to evolve past single cells into more complex life. And another 2.7 billion to get to where we are today. The actual time scale for such events is almost incomprehensible in itself.
If you think about how many microscopic interactions happen in your body every day, is bordering on ludicrous, multiply that by hundreds of millions of years all over the planet, it's not just "one accident". It's like a supercomputer running trying out an unthinkable number of combinations per second in order to crack the world's most complex code. And it still took longer than our species has existed.

>I blindly believed in a lot of bullshit without evidence
That's your own fault for not looking up the evidence. You can literally go get a degree in a stem field and see the evidence, the equations, the theories put to the test.

>empirical evidence can't always and rarely can in fact be provided.
For what? We have empirical evidence behind the vast majority of science and technology in our lives that you are taking for granted. Just because we haven't answered literally the hardest questions of our lives it means it's all bullshit?

How do you know? I don't know either way. I'm not omniscient and that's the only way someone could know.

Same fucking thread.
Same fucking pics.
Same fucking posts.
Everyday.

Bump

Then you're not an Atheist, you're an Agnostic.
>I don't see any reason to suppose there's an architect
And I don't see any reason to suppose the opposite. What would the evidence for a creator be? Creation - otherwise, without a creation there'd be no creator. You choose to view creation as either the product of chance - where as I view it as a "Creation" which is loaded language I know. But that's not the point. If the only evidence for a "Creator" is his "Creation", that's acceptable for me - you demand a higher standard than that, and I get that. As I said, I grew up an Atheist around Atheists. I just don't find it even remotely compelling. And I'll say it again - I hope that you lead a good life regardless of whether or not you're a Nihilist. I hope you're not actually perceiving hostility in that, it seems like you might be misunderstanding me.

I believe belief in a creator is perfectly rational; what I said was, I admit that my conviction as to the "identity" of this "creator" that is my irrational belief. But it's not "irrational" in the laymans sense, because it has it's own foundations. You can argue that the "rationale" is wrong, but you can't argue that it is without "rationale." Hopefully that clears me up for you a bit.
You haven't and neither has the majority of people evidenced the "empirical" evidence for a lot of things. You take it at face value, you haven't conducted a lot of the experiments - especially those on sub-atomic particles and quantum theory. And you're also strawmanning my point - you're pretending that I was talking about something like say, "Gravity." Obviously that can be evidenced by anyone who can pick up and throw an object. But there are in most people's libraries, esoteric concepts especially philosophical one's about say man's nature, or those informed by pseudosciences like statistics that inform our beliefs. These just constitute beliefs - and they lack evidence beyond suppositional reasoning.

The truth doesn't change so take note.

>And I don't see any reason to suppose the opposite
Russell’s teapot

>one curly haired glasses wearing fuck
Noam Chomsky? the guy that says a whole lot of nothing

You see I agree with that, it's a fallacy. But you're pretending you're not also making a claim. Unless you're an Agnostic. Not Noam Chomsky, some young Historian.

Bingo.

There are only methods which leade one furher towards or away from comprehending what the true nature of yourself and your mind are

The modern “athiest” movement is strictly speaking agnostic. Semantics has got everyone confused and it’s too late to relabel. But there needs to be a resistance to christianity, just look at how it’s used to manipulate rural burgers. Look at Alabama. Irrationality will be the death of free society. I will fight to stop that happening north the border.

Then I am asking you what you believed that you found there was no evidence for? Thus leading you to read the bible and to the conclusion that there is a god, and it must be the christian god?

>What would the evidence for a creator be? Creation - otherwise, without a creation there'd be no creator.
Using this line of thinking, can't you literally argue for believing anything. For example if I pick up a random rock, give it to you and tell that this rock didn't have this shape up until 3 days ago when John picked up the rock and smashed into the shape it is today.

When know what the end product/creation was, the rock in the shape it was found, we know that a man has the ability to smash and shape a rock in this fashion thus following your logic this is all the evidence needed to believe that this whole scenario and line of thought is true.

God does exist, look in the mirror

Actual biggest red pill. Absolutely is a god.

Just let that sink in for a minute. Take all your reasons for not believing in God and re-evaluate them under the idea that God is real.

Doesn't feel good does it. Welcome to the real world motherfucker.

>accuses others of blindly following others
>EU meme flag

this is a real person, everyone

this is a good post, made me think

Kek what is this argument. “Assume you’re wrong and then realize that assuming you’re wrong makes you wrong”

Oh say can you seeeeeeeeeeeee

The one redpill that most redditors can't swallow:

God exists. He rose from the dead on the third day, and stands forever.

I hope you get right before it’s too late

>Welcome to the real world motherfucker.
The opposite of everything you said is true, you're living in a fantasy.

If you are searching for the god concept, simply study Metatron's cube.

>tips fedora

there's no point in being a conservative without being religious

>Irrationality will be the death of a free society
I agree there's definitely a lot of strawman's being thrown around today. But I also think that your idea that Atheism is conducive to a free society, or the driving force behind it - well, there's really no evidence for that. The Christian World created that, and let's be honest - Historically, and contemporarily speaking - most "Christians" haven't even really been "Christian." So I guess you could argue against the History on that ground. The Church didn't oppose the arts, philosophy, political science or the scientific method - in fact they patronized it more often than not. Don't bring up Galileo, because the story is far more complicated than what you were most likely taught in University.
That's not a very good scenario, I'm sure you'll think about it for a couple minutes and realize why friend.
Go read my previous posts, all of them. I fundamentally can't and don't have the time to explain how I reached that conclusion. You can discount me as a loon based off of this comment if you want, but know that the answers you seek in life are not always so simple that they can be quickly and efficiently surmised. Unfortunately for all of us. And as to your first question, you're trying to entrap me - I appreciate that, but you've willfully ignored the fact that I already answered this question. You can pretend to me that everything you believe has 100% empirically verifiable foundations, but that's a lie. In fact I recommend you start looking into the Philosophical conversation on "The Problem of Knowledge" you might be shocked. And again - I never argued that all is fundamentally unknowable just that there's quite a bit that is.
This has been fun chatting with you guys but I'm off for the night. I'm sure that that'll be enough - also, I personally believe that Heaven and Hell are metaphorical. That Heaven and Hell are states of mind and not plains of existence.

Where did I accuse anyone of blindly following anything. The whole point of that post was to say that if you are blindly believing in things and think that you are being duped, you should do the research yourself and not be so blind.