Is he /our guy/?

Is he /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/28/slavoj-zizek-donald-trump-is-really-a-centrist-liberal
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

No?

no

He's a real life shitposter, that's for sure

He's a communist.

Wasn't he shot in the head by Pauly Walnuts?

absolutely not

Yes. Him and the rest of the lacanians are selling a Catholic worldview to leftists which eventually has them come over to our side
t. former commie

No he's a commie who cant stop sniffing

Honestly though our nations would probably be whiter than now

literally nobody is worse than our current liberal establishment

Sniffs*

He's a different type of commie.

Interesting. I'm an ex-commie too. But I still subscribe to the materialist conception of history. I think Marx was correct about the economic system influencing the dominant ideology and other values in society, but he was wrong about communism. Why did you stop being a commie?

*sniff* I think we all hef to agree ziz is our guy

Different how? He does seem more intelligent than most commies from what ive seen.

No

Because of the hard anti-european bullshit so permeating the left

I think he has insights that are relevant to everyone, regardless of ideology. Particularly his view of ecology.

Yes he is. He has some great insights on politics and movies, but for the most part he is not in line with most people here *snaff*

He's anti sjw and recognizes race realism

He is a tolerable communist. He has said many times he recognises the flaws in the ideology, and wishes to use the fall of the USSR as an opportunity to theorise and learn from its failures.

I doubt it will come to anything, but I appreciate his integrity.

Then why communism at all instead of something different? Communism is even worst than religion in it's dogmatic insanity.

ITCHS SHVERY HARSHSSS TO UNSSHERDERSTAND WHATSH HESSSSDH SSSHAASYING SO I ALSSHWAYSSH SHTUNESHS OUTSH

oh please leave

>recognizes race realism
Elaborate please? Would highly appreciate

More "heavily influenced by Marx" than "communist" but this is Sup Forums so fuck nuance.

He thinks vegetarians are degenerates, so yesh. *schniff

He's a commie but at least he's an interesting commie

He's an intelligent communist, a rare specimen

Does he shill for multiculturalism? He's like our guy under cover or something.

I don't think I can answer your question exactly. I have heard him say something to the effect that it's foolish to think that violent conflict won't come from multiculturalism.

Right, just like Christianity is only "heavily influenced" by Jesus, or Islam is "heavily influenced by Muhammed". Retard.

I think Zizek is completely analytic (non pragmatic). He doesn't care what happens to the world, he just wants us to understand it. I think he's a leftist because it's what's gotten him a comfortable university job, but from what I can tell he's not an ideologue. I wouldn't be surprised if he called himself a communist just because everyone else he knows is a communist and he realizes he can't but call himself a communist for fear of losing his respectability.

He's not wrong. Only Islam could rival Communism in its cruelty.

He's to leftists what Trump is to Republicans. Honestly think his ideas are fantastic.

>He's like our guy under cover or something.
theguardian.com/books/2016/apr/28/slavoj-zizek-donald-trump-is-really-a-centrist-liberal
>Depending on who you ask, Slavoj Žižek is either a darling of the international left; “the most dangerous philosopher in the west”; or, in some quarters, a cryptofascist buffoon, whose outspoken – although frequently ironic – stances against political correctness are singled out in particular as a grave threat to the cause by those ready to disavow him on his own side of politics.

*sniffs*

Nice flag, faggot

He recognizes that the left has completely sold out workers and that all populist pro worker momentum is on the nationalist right now

> *sniff sniff*