The Jews are God's chosen people, it says so in the Bible...

The Jews are God's chosen people, it says so in the Bible. All you so-called "Christians" who hate Jews are false believers. The Lord, Jesus himself was a Jew, and to hate Jews is to hate Jesus and his disciples.

If you hate Jews you are a fake Christian and will burn in hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtube.com/watch?v=_atqPcXvcr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

faggot kys slide

It's true. Just because you call it a slide thread doesn't make it any less true. The Bible tells us that the Jews are His chosen people and to deny this is to deny the literal Word of God Himself. If you deny His word you are not a Christian and never can be.

Moses was a fucking thief and a piece of shit, fuck the jews

Also the Bible gives plenty of reasons why someone is "cut" out of the "jewish" nation of god.
didn't kept shabbes - cut out of Israel
ate bloody steak - cut out of Israel
did adultury - cut out of Israel
list goes on.
most important mitzvah - love god with all your heart - the same god that said "zedek zedek tirchak"
>jews lying to destroy the white race, to have pedophiles and rapists in power and doing any lie to make money
gl user will be hard to stand in front of your creator and realise all the people you lied for are not considered "Israelites" or "Jews"

>if it s in a book it s true

I'm not saying all Jews are good people, but many people on this board condemn all Jews when many of them are good, honest people who do their best to follow God's law, and to lump them in with the evil ones is to invite the wrath of God.

But Jesus said they arent really jews.

Nice try, fucko. It's also Jesus' teaching that if something holds you from God, you remove it whether it be a friend a loved one or your own eyes.

Jew means chosen
If you of of Christ you are chosen, inherited the promises of the seed of Abraham
Christians are the chosen people of God, the archetypal Jews.

oh yes, if they're good people why none of them can ever realise a truth that doesn't match their interests?`I've met enough of them to tell. stereotypes are real.
I've seen synagogues next to brothels in financial districts - do you think 1 "jew" there cared about the fate of the prostitutes - none did goyim are cattle for them
convince me otherwise
->you can't

Yeah buddy nice to see you believe in fairy tails and think Jews are the good guys. I can't wait until Christians gain power and open their borders to kikes and they let themselves be destroyed just because the kikes are the chosen people said in an ancient book written by a schizophrenic. No self motivation what so ever and praising strangers you don't even know led to Christianity wiping out our native cultures all across Europe. Go and fuck off to the Middle East cunt if you love Israel so much. At least Hitler was all right with White Christians unlike like divisive fagots like you who throw around words like "false believers"

>it says so in the Bible.
Where?

>All you so-called "Christians" who hate Jews are false believers.
Says who?

>The Lord, Jesus himself was a Jew
Prove the Jews of today are the Hebrews/Judeans of biblical times.

>and to hate Jews is to hate Jesus and his disciples.
Prove it.

>If you hate Jews you are a fake Christian and will burn in hell.
Prove it.

>The Bible tells us that the Jews are His chosen people
Where?

> and to deny this is to deny the literal Word of God Himself. If you deny His word you are not a Christian and never can be.
Prove it.

>I'm not saying all Jews are good people, but many people on this board condemn all Jews when many of them are good, honest people who do their best to follow God's law, and to lump them in with the evil ones is to invite the wrath of God.

/thread
OP is kill.

Thus proving Christianity is a cuck religion for dumb goyim.

nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

It says there will be a synogogue of satan too. Youll burn kike. Every last fucking one of you.

fuck off your people are eustern european LARPers of Japheth. Not Shem. You are not of the ancient Hebrews. You are going to go to hell.

Jews of thr bible are muslims of today. Your jews are east european inbred gypsies larping as jews

Religion is fodder for morons.

According to the Bible, the Christians are God's chosen people, not larping Khazar jewpsies.

We Jews are Gods Chosen people, divinely prescribed superiority and the natural right to dominate all the goyim in any shape and fashion we like. As the rulers of this world, one Jew is more valuable than a gabillion goyim lives. What were they created for, to toil and work and serve us while we Jews sit at the table and enjoy the harvest! As Jews, it is our right to control and kill anyone we want, goy!

As it is written, we Jews have every right to take over your nation. After all, we were kicked out of dozens of countries, and that is just bigoted, so we deserve to rule you while you eat my ass and suck my cock and slurp my shit.

Disagreeing with Jews is literately white supremacist Hitlerian neo-fascist Nazi identarian nationalism and is an attack against Israel, Jews, and is an advocation of the holocaust and should be SHUT DOWN. Hate speech is not free speech, goy, always remember the 6000 gorillion.

>it says so in the Bible.
Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 18:2
But I have said unto you, Ye shall inherit their land, and I will give it unto you to possess it, a land that floweth with milk and honey: I am the LORD your God, which have separated you from other people.Leviticus 20:24
>who hates Jews is a false believer
But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you Luke 6:27
-> there is a difference between hate and doing something that serves justice to someone. to throw a pedophile in jail isn't hate. its love. you protect the person and society from himself. same goes with other mental illnesses
->main problem is most people that say they're "jews" maybe have "jewish" genes or background - but don't belong to God's chosen people. They LARP as invincible when all they are is disgusting perverts without morals

Are you a jew Kraut or are you just so cucked by your inferiors lies about their history and your history? Serious question

Religion is only good so long as it serves a righteous purpose. I agree, Christianity lost its power long ago in the past. I wonder why this is the (((cause))). If you take all the shit in the Bible or the (((Torah))) you are just dumb as shit, but if used for a higher purpose, it is the greatest thing imaginable. Complete and total regulation of thought, FASCISM.

israel is not settled by jews.

Christ came back due to how corrupt the teachings became of the jews from the pharisees who took over the rabinical jews.

Todays jews are not jews at all their satan worshippers who killed christ. As jesus said all those who dont accept him are lost and liars. Even muslims accept Jesus, Jews do not because their too busy eating and raping children like Abromovich teaches who is a jew that its their traditional religious practice in judaism.

>Ye are of your father, the devil.
>Star of Rempham (David)
>Blood rituals, child sacrifice
>Synagogue of Satan
>Usury, degeneracy
>Jews think Jesus is burning in feces-ridden hell forever
>Some user here a while back posted about how Jesus "Cursed" the Jews

I don't know what it is they are worshipping. Demiurge, the devil, something like that.

I actually believe in christ and his words. He said that stuff, what can I do.
If you're pagan or whatever, gl user idc
I speak truth about "jews" and truth about words jesus said. how does it make me cucked?

>The Jews are God's chosen people
Biggest lie ever. They indeed never were in the first place. That was their first trick to cuck Christianity

The three religions:
Christianity
Judaism
Islam
Are a cancer to humanity. Their God is satan. Abraham was a lunatic schizo. I am glad to not be a part of that crock of shit.

I don't even want to get started on King David. I've never read about someone so weak and pitiful. Always groveling or kissing ass.

The Jews where given the blueprints for a fucking utopia and they failed everything. Then when God punished them they winned like children. God saw the potential of Europe and created Christianity to perfect Whites and spread civilization and save the sinners. The Jews are failures.

Not all Jews are talmudists.

Paul says differently in Galatians 3.

At least study it correctly. Retarded christcucks ffs I swear.

Gods people is anyone who obeys God. This was already discussed in the New testament. Jews who dont believe in jesus are no better than anyone else. in fact theyre worse: revalstions 2:9

show me what's the alternative to biblical values? want to have buttsex with children like the greeks had? or prostitution sauna clubs like the romans? or worship statues of stone like some indians?
there's a reason why the bible is the backbone of civilisation - people perverted it - doesn't make the bible false

You would if you fucks didn't fail every commend! Now we are the superior!

You need a man made religion to teach you about God? You're truly pitiful. Enjoy that crock of shit. Clearly you can't think for yourself. God lives within you dumb fuck. You don't need some asshole in a robe to tell you that. You do what's right because you know it's right. You do what's wrong, you feel it within you and you know it's wrong.

You could only be Jew as long as you accept Jesus as your saviour. That is why the Jews were expelled until today and only allowed to come back if they accept Jesus.
The Jews of today still hate Jesus, they are not Jews.

Revelation 3:9, KJV
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

I never said I need or have someone in a robe to tell me that.
I agree we feel what is wrong and right - I still prefer to have a guideline instead of trying everything out until I know how it feels

Therefore all synagogues in the world are satan synagogues and Israel wasn't allowed to be built, even by their own law.

>God doesn't exist
>Bible is fiction
>Christians are Jewish cult

D E B U N K E D

Fuck you christcuck you will burn in hell for being a massive faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_atqPcXvcr0

So you are going to follow something that was created simply to control you? That makes sense.

>The Lord, Jesus himself was a Jew, and to hate Jews is to hate Jesus and his disciples.
And Jews killed him.

Why? Because he was a simple and honest man, not some money grabbing whore like the rest of his people? Was he ashamed for being a Jew? Probably.