Sorry Demoshits but you blew it. No DACA deal for you. :)

Sorry Demoshits but you blew it. No DACA deal for you. :)

CRASH DACA WITH NO SPICIVORS

Pack your bags Jorge

Oh right, that was a thing...

>Ryan redemption arc

What the fuck is with liberals / dems / spics DEMANDING things change rather than negotiating?

a sense of entitlement

Dems don't want a permanent fix anyhow, it would remove a political football for them. They would be less able to say "we stand with immigrants" in the long run if they actually solved the problem. It's the same reason they haven't flaked on comprehensive immigration reform previously. Whereas Obama's executive orders were nice and temporary.

The only way he can redeem himself is by committing sudoku. Real or politically.

>this is the civil rights issue of our era and we are the MLKs of the modern age!
>well we're not going to talk to the President because he tweeted a mean thing about us >:(

They just can't stop losing

>President tweets that he doesn't believe they can reach a deal before the negotiation where they are supposed to reach a deal
>Other side says "Fuck it, he literally just said that he has zero confidence in the negotiation and reaching a compromise, why bother?"
>Somehow dems fault LOL MAGA

They are used to the Republicans giving them everything they want without negotiations. That all changed when Trump became president.

>republican doesn't want amnesty for illegal immigrants
What the fuck? He's probably going to try to quietly sneak it in.

I wonder if the results of the recent case redpilled a bunch of cuckservatives

I wonder if that was the plan all along? They just needed a reason to not give them DACA and that meeting was the bait.

The democrats got fucking played.

You mean how trump does it? Ya'll dumb as hell. Go texas!

fuck DACA. if we keep DACA, we get rid of affirmative action. these two things are logically incoherent, unless of course you hate wh*tes and are motivated only by this hatred.

We'll see. I know Ryan as a snake, not a strategist.

DACA WASN'T A THING UNTIL NOW AND IT'S TOTALLY NOT THE REPUBLICANS DEMANDING A CHANGE THEN DENYING NEGOTIATIONS TO THE DEMS

So is little ryan deciding to play ball now?

we don't want daca...we really want you to deport the Mexicans who are here illegally we also want you to carry the blame for it. we really want single payer and we are smart enough to know we will not have single payer if we got 22 illegal Mexicans. don't try to think too hard, you just keep up the good work. "build the wall"

Fuck. Do I have to start liking Paul Ryan?

>Blumpf said he doesn't think we can come to a deal, he refuses to compromise!
>better just refuse to even attend because of some twitter post, that'll show 'em

Damn, if even Paul Ryan is saying it then it must be true. I was expecting him to be the one to want to compromise with them.

Their absence is exactly as intended, to save face.
They know DACA is unlawful and doesn't hold water so there's nothing to negotiate. All they can do is smear like they always do.

More like those faggots in San Fagsicko yesterday pretty much forced the democraps' hand.

But wait... Chuck and Nancy are waiting to pull the "post office will be halted at their busiest and most profitable time of year so little Jose won't get his Christmas presents" card when they know damn sure that the post office won't be shut down if the government does indeed go dark this time next week. Pathetic.

I wonder how smug those jurors on the Steinle case feel now knowing they acquitted one mexishit and pretty much sealed the deal on 22 million other illegals getting deported.