Ladies and Gentlemen: The 46th President of the United States of America

Ladies and Gentlemen: The 46th President of the United States of America.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/936602442996813824
threadreaderapp.com/thread/936602442996813824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, I assume he'll win the 2020 or 2024 presidential election, depending on whether Trump even wants a second term.

Get the clamps boys!

How dumb are you?

Finally no more gays. I can't wait.

how dumb are YOU?

President Mike Pence aka The End of Donald Trump.

This
Look a dumb Somali pirate nigger
>sage
All fields

really?

I don't get it.

>Ladies and Gentlemen: The 46th President of the United States of America.
This quasi-Islamic fuck is going to prison, too.

I might vote for him in 2024, yeah.

CNN: White House claims Obama admin approved Flynn calls with Russian ambassador

thehill.com/homenews/administration/362856-cnn-white-house-claims-obama-admin-approved-flynn-calls-with-russian

>le 70% face
Not bad, Yanks. Not bad for current year...

>(((Goldbergstein)))
Have we reached peak jew?

What are you talking about? That is the national surname of the proud American decended from pure Scandinavians.

Will Spencer be President?

fucking lol

Naw.

He knew what Flynn was doing.
He's out too.

You delusional fucks actually think the Republican party will win anything in the 20s after this shit show?

HAHAHA

goodbye trumpfags, your time has passed

its /herturn/ now, republitards are finished. Enjoy 16 years of democratic rule.

Reminder that Trump most likely chose Pence as his VP because he is a HARDLINE conservative that the dems DO NOT WANT in office.
Reminder that Pence is adamant that faggotry is a disease that can be cured with therapy.
Reminder that Pence is 100% pro-life, even in circumstances of rape.

If they somehow, probably with the help of Rhinos, manage to impeach Trump, it will fucking hurt not having the Shitposter-in-Chief that we got in there, of course, but I have faith Pence will probably prove to be a worthy payback to those cunts.

He is too beta to be potus, ever.

>Reminder that Pence is 100% pro-life, even in circumstances of rape.
What if a black guy raped his wife?

he would probably send it to foster care

I voted for Trump but would be a okay with President Pence. Lefties have an easy target with Trump. Pence will be difficult as he's a class act, which will cause the lying media to lose their collective shit

Nah if Pence takes the throne he'll be driven around, not the one driving. Like him or not, he's not sophisticated enough to run the show.

>depending on whether Trump even wants a second term.
He wont get a choice, Putin will either want his man (trump) in the white house or he will get impeached. Trump has no say.

rev up that generator

You fool! Lord Pence only partakes in the flesh of mares and does so only to bare the next generation of superhuman Christian centaurs! You dare defile his name in blasphemy befitting the lowest of libtards?!

think again
86/ More immediately, we have to talk about Pence.

If Flynn told Pence anything about his Russia contacts and Pence then lied to America to cover it up, I hope it goes without saying neither Congress nor America will stand for Pence assuming the presidency.

This is *that* big.

87/ We know Pence ran the transition; we know he discussed Flynn's Russia contacts with Flynn; we know Pence has lied about big things before; we know Flynn said he revealed his actions to a "top transition official"; we've no reason to think Trump or Flynn hid things from Pence.

88/ So we must consider that Flynn's full proffer—the one we have barely an inkling of so far—imperils the political and possibly legal future of *both* the President of the United States *and* the Vice President of the United States. So we'll eventually have to talk succession.
-- Unrolled thread from: twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/936602442996813824
threadreaderapp.com/thread/936602442996813824

if Trump goes down, he'll too

so if anything get ready for president Ryan (imo he'll go down too ;)

Nah, he's getting locked up too.

We're getting Paul Ryan until 2020 then Kamala Harris will probably win

>all totally 100% not set up

Trump will be impeached, Pence will get off scot-free and become President. He'll pick some no-name politician you've never heard of as VP. Screencap this.

How many times is Trump supposedly going to be impeached now? 80?