Justice was served. He didn't intend to murder her...

Justice was served. He didn't intend to murder her. Not his fault the prosecution was overzealous and tried to falsely convict him of murder.

Other urls found in this thread:

hudsonvalleypost.com/orange-county-man-guilty-in-killing-of-man-wanted-for-rape/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Flynn didn't "intend" to lie to the FBI

This spic is done, the feds will make things right

If he was a citizen then at the very least, negligent manslaughter -> prison.

But....

this filthy burrito nigger has 7 previous felonies (including drug charges), and he’s been deported 5 Times already in the past. The jury wasn’t informed of his previous felony convictions nor deportations as it wasn’t “relevant” to the case. Gas every kike involved and the rest of the beaners in this state. Gas the libshits too, they’re subhuman liberalism is a mental disorder.

Get fucked commie

The FEDs have already have a warrant for his arrest

Manslaughter was also on the charge

Why didn't they charge him with manslaughter?

Dead is dead. He pulled the trigger of a gun in a populated area not giving a shit. He killed, he should chill

because fuck trump, really

The defense said there was no proof he pulled the trigger. It magically went off in his hands. And that he threw the gun in the water because he was startled, not because he was trying to hide evidence.

Boy oh boy the normies are going to go crazy over this.

fuck libs

california deserves to sink into the ocean, how could one state turn into such a shithole?

sadly its being buried under the flynn story

The victim isnt white tho...

The case was specifically for murder, not for drugs or illegal immigration so those weren't relevant

I've tried to put myself in the jurors shoes.

The only possible rationale for their decision I can think of is this:

>The illegal immigrant felon 5 time deportee picked up a shirt wrapped around something. He didn't know what that something was. He was on drugs and high as a kite, and he picked the shirt up forcefully. Unbeknownst to him the shirt was caught on the trigger of the gun inside the shirt and when he picked it up the gun inside went off. Zarate then unbundled the shirt, and took possession of the Sig Sauer P239 40 caliber handgun. He then tossed it into the ocean.

They got him for being in possession of the firearm after the gun went off.

I mean... You'd have to be a complete fucking ass brain dipshit to believe this, but this is what the jurors thought.

In fact, it's the only thing I can come up with that fits their decision. If you pick up a bundle of rags and a gun hidden inside the bundle of rags goes off and kills someone, you're probably not going to be charged with murder.

However, in Zarates case, it's clear that's a load of shit, as evidenced by him running away from the scene and throwing the evidence into the ocean, lying to investigators, the alleged shirt not being found, etc.

If undocumented immigrants that are 100% innocent are deported for things as minor as traffic tickets that means -->The rational corollary is that deportation supersedes innocence

So then the rationale is that an immigrant seen objectively as innocent should be deported first
and all the other enforcement are overridden by the previous corollary

Why didn't they go for involuntary manslaughter?

I noticed the news cycle is being really quiet about this. But my normie associates (especially women) couldn't believe he was let go. They were quite exasperated. I think this is going to resonate with a lot of white women, assuming they are even aware of what is happening. The jury is literally setting free a man who murdered a white woman cuz fug dumpf and fug white peepo.

if im not mistaken, the jurors found him guilty the judge overturned and claimed him innocent. Dont quote me on that I was up last night watching videos tired as hell.

Either way, the way I look at it is that the reason why they would give him a lesser sentence is so that he is in prison less and ergo a lesser cost on the state to hold him, etc. and he goes back to where he came from. Im sure thats not the case but fuck maybe.

manslaughter i.e. accidentally killing a person was one of the jury's options

Are you fucking retarded? Do habitual offenders get the same sentence as first timers.

ILLEGAL ALIEN*

ILLEGAL ALIEN ≠ LEGAL IMMIGRANT

heres some more rage material
look up the story of Dave Carlson in ny

hudsonvalleypost.com/orange-county-man-guilty-in-killing-of-man-wanted-for-rape/

YOU BELONG IN A DEATH CAMP

Obviously it's because of Republicans allowing easy access to guns, if we just ban all firearms then innocent people wouldn't be getting hurt. Kate died but now this man has to live the rest of his life in regret, a man just minding his own business accidentally causes a woman's death because Trump won't do something about guns. I can't imagine the pain Trump has caused this poor man. (Sarcasm)

they are gonna send him to west texas for a fed trial, hes gonna have fun

This case was obviously on a different level and had to be tried without that bias

The illegal alien immigrant stole the weapon used from a car he broke into you dumb fuck.

Do they believe that a fucking sig sauer p239 can accidently discharged THREE TIMES in that manner as well? Only brazilian made gun can reach that level of shittiness

wetbacks should be shot like wild pigs

>ugly dirty worthless spic gets to live
>white qt dies with no repercussions

Nobody cares about the technical details the Jewdiciary used to free him. He's a disgusting mudslime who needs to get the fuck out of the country, as well as all the other illegals and anchor babies. Every day we get closer to racewar. I'm ready to die for my people.

He did nothing wrong. The dumb white whore had a 6 gorillion other places she could be at. But she decided to walk right in front of this man's hunting bullet. Justice was served.

don't set your parking brake.. car rolls over bystander. you go to jail for negligent homicide.

You will be the first in the oven, shareblue

I need to know the race of the jurors

Anyone in Ovens is a hoax. They were just heating water with those ovens firsthand and stuff.

GET A LONG LOOK WHITE SELF HATERS!

Your deceptions are being revealed as the anti white schemes that they are. Also he killed a pretty woman so all non Boomers will know the score.

>illegal spic and a jury of illegal spics

OJ 2.0

>Justice was served

Gas yourself, you piece of shit cocksucking NY Jew.

>The dumb white whore had a 6 gorillion other places she could be at

the illegal had one place he was supposed to be at. Not here.

Jury did nothing wrong. The white whore should've watched where she walked. Just like the 6 gorillion.

The more that white liberal white haters have to endure verdicts like this, the better being Pro White looks. See white self haters? You are not loved by the "saintly" non whites.

He was just looking for Lebensraum. The white whore should've watched out for his hunting bullets.

This case is the white race's Zimmerman trial.

It was redpilled so many whites, we could never have reached these levels without it

I smell a shill, OP. Hope you're well compensated for being a spineless turd. Your soymilk and flashlight are calling.

6 male, 6 female
3 Spanish speaking immigrants

>The jury wasn’t informed of his previous felony convictions nor deportations as it wasn’t “relevant” to the case.
That's literally how all criminal court cases work in the US. A jury decides your guilt based on the relevant evidence, not on your past behavior.

lol she should have been in the kitchen.

Sentencing has nothing to do with determining guilt. The judge knows about his criminal history, the jury doesn't.

I would love to see the makeup of the jury

See

Fuck California

Kalifornia is Mexico's Lebensraum. Watch out where you walk whitey. White whore need to stay inside.

>criminal history isn't relevant to a criminals recent crime

>this guy is a repeat offender and has committed crimes before, but that has nothing to do with the crime he committed this Time!

Hmm

Wrong. This man is a hero.
>come to US
>work hard, iloveithere.jpg
>go for walk on pier on my day off
>see gun, I'm a 2ndamendment.exe
>pick up gun, it goes off
>kill libtard roastie on accident
>what do?

>shitskin picking up weapons lying around is defensible

Judges get to decide whether it is relevant to the current case, if he was brought up on drug charges you can bet this past drug convictions would have been brought up.

while 2nd degree murder was going to be impossible to prove the dude was absolutely guilty of Felony Murder (someone dies even indirectly from your actions in the committing of another crime, which he was committing a felony by being a felon in possession of a firearm), and Involuntary Manslaughter or Negligent Homicide depending on the particular state laws. He was committing a negligent act (firing a weapon in the direction of a crowd without proper backstop) and it killed someone.

Justice was not served. Hopefully some Patriots make sure Justice is served, because you know this scum will be back. deporting him again isn't going to keep him out, he'll come back, and this time, hopefully someone recognizes him and leaves him in a state where not even a dentist could identify his remains..

Every single person responsible for this, along with their families, should be ripped from their homes, dragged out into the streets, shot in the head and left for dead.

Gun control means using both hands.
>your tears are salty

The gun went off, THREE TIMES BY ACCIDENT!

Yes, that greentext is accurate.
Not only are his previous crimes not proof of a current crime, but his previous crimes are not even related in nature to the current crime.

Clueless retards like you should remain silent on topics they know nothing about. No, past convictions are never "brought up" in a criminal trial before sentencing.

>virtue signaling this hard

But they did nothing wrong except for the dead white rosties. The white rosties need to look where they walk.