Memes aside, if you got a call to arms from your government tomorrow because WW3 is kicking off, would you go and fight?

Memes aside, if you got a call to arms from your government tomorrow because WW3 is kicking off, would you go and fight?

Personally I want nothing more than to get sent off to war and die somewhere.

Take care of my hernia first and we'll talk.

me too

Why don't you go off to some war and die then, if that's what you want most in this world?

It's what I'm working towards, currently at university but I've signed up for the reserves, planning on going full time into the army once I graduate.

I don't have to worry about that.

Yeah. Anyone who says "no" is neither a nationalist nor a white nationalist or any subcategory of white nationalist (like natsoc).

I would not

what are we even fighting for?
be American. think you are defending freedom think you are fighting for your family and friends. think you are killing the bad guys
actually was fooled by jewish propaganda and greedy politicians. actually defending Israel and economic interests

t. FBI

>conservashit pussies
>fighting for anything
bwhahahahahhaha

a commie would gladly go fight for motherland too

I'm too old, however I could be useful on a fireteam when attacking ms13 inside the US. I can still stack bodies in a pile.

>when you wanna fight somewhere and die but first you have to finish your studies

Hell no.
Id rather use my superior inteligence for creatin the latest wunderwaffe.

Memes aside, id rather work in industry just like now, than beeing burned alive by heat shells

I'd rather die than live in communism, so i would fight even without training

Good, go and fight so that I can bang all the white women back home :^)

I'm down to go after the Norks. Giving the success towards (((ISIS))) I think the military is trustworthy now.

the world wars have been brother wars started by Jews
I'd better be slaughtering people in another land to protect my nation and its people and not replace them with more niggers and Mexicans

I would love to go die in a war to protect the homeland but I'll be damned if I die in Israels war

I'm going out in style as an officer. I'm not suicidal, I just don't mind dying and definitely would be happy to do so in military service.

I wouldn't be able to die peacefully in combat knowing that it would serve the jews, one way or another.

You don't have to have a degree to be an officer. If it did all kick off, your university would just let you have a few years out, then go back and complete your studies afterwards. It's what they did during WW2.

i would not fight if my traitor governmet said it,

but if the local militias agreed i'd go to war

ya man fire

judgement day you traitors commie bankers

I',m 4f they would never call me and past the age of the no medical rejection medical skills list

But my uncles led Bunker Hill and Concord Bridge so i'd have to show up in a George Washington Jacket and a sword and be inspirational

Then why not suit up and attack a crack house and make something good out of your death

>Fighting for kikes
>Nationalist

Good goy

great answer
you'll learn fast

I only fight for myself
I will judge the situation and decide whether or not I fight
No country will ever butt fuck my ass little faggot bitch whore suck cock
Jew will not fight nigger milfs.
Nigger milfs rule the world with their massive titty.
Millk rules the world. Niggers rule the world.....

>WW3
No. Fuck the world. If we're going door to door purging muzzies, sign me up.

>that nose
what did britmutts mean by this?

Thats kinda strange, at least to me, I myself have gone the college rout for USAF because thats the only way you can be an officer in the USAF since we don't have warrant officers (we really should though)

Yep. I’d be happy to go. I did 8 years in the Army and got out; civilian life is fucking shit. I’d gladly go back.

Bored af. Hope it starts soon.

Who am I fighting in this scenario?
If it is any of the following I will fight by volunteering no draft needed:
>Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Somalia, North Korea(Mostly because I want to kill commies just like grandpa did.), or Mexico.

If they try to draft me to fight any Euro country it won't be happening unless its to liberate Sweden or Germany from Islam. Maybe fight any other country not mentioned if the situation is right.

same user , i whould love to die in battle

I have a mensa verified IQ of 144 and am 6'1, athletic and handsome. Why on earth would I want to waste my superb genes fighting in a senseless war. Soldiering is a career for the mentally impotent.

Die for Sharia May? Fuck no.

this. with our current system ww3 would just be a giant war to secure the existence of negros and a future for baby rapists.

Yes but it depends why and this is extremely important. If it is between Europeans you can already see it's a made up war.

Insider here. 2018 is the year.

You could have left school at 16 and joined the infantry.

Yeah, you don't need a degree but it helps a lot, 80% of new commissions get degrees beforehand

Holy shit no, not for Merkel Germany.

>back home
There's no white women in Pakistan, Mohammad

I do not die for a multicultural state.

Verified Mensa IQ of 168, and am 5'9". I would gladly fight and die for my country and family if necessary, but I would not fight for the jews. Soldiering is not a "career" for most, but a term of service. This service is given for one's Nation. Career soldiers are set in several categories, and to lump them all together as "mentally impotent" shows the limit of your gifted, but not exceptional intelligence.

Work on it.

In the 5th grade I brought the Mensa Application home and my dad thought it was for a mentally retarded class

After next year, I don't have to anymore. Already served and my "reserve" status expires next September.

>you will never fight for Big Boss.

>Verified Mensa IQ of 168
>5'9
You're probably better staying off the battlefield nerd

Hehe silly goy. You are going to the Syrian or Iranian front lane

No. I'd stay home and form a RWDS

For the Army we have to go through something called a green-gold program to become an officer if you don't have a college degree. But I think the USAF you have to have a degree, you can do it several ways though like ROTC and academy or normal college as a civvie.

Why would I want to fight for this country? Not that I wouldn't, but why would I want to risk being killed for cucks who wouldn't go and who just so happen to vote for the problems this country has in the first place that make me not want to go at all?
You know when people ask if the allies could see what became of their countries would they have ever fought in the first place? Your question is sort of like that except we aren't in a world war, but we're living in the outcome of one. Now that I'm able to see the "prize" of winning a war, it's not even close to being worth playing the (((game))).

you can go straight 09s as well

You'd be surprised. There are branches of service that my height would be a disadvantage in, such as Para-rescue, or SEALS. There are many branches in the Army however where my height and intelligence would serve me well; especially if I was a "shooter".

Maybe I've already served my Nation, and would again if necessary.

No way I'm dying on some third world shithole to secure the existence of shitskins and a future for black children.
Now, are we talking about taking down this whole shitshow in Europe and fixing our countries? Count me in

So they accept people into OCS after basic and advance training in the AF? Has it always been like that for air force

>why are we here? Just to suffer?

as long as the Tribe sends me against other wh*Tes, I'm game

In America you do need a degree to be an officer. There are exceptions but only for currently enlisted with the experience to make up for it.

>this faggot cant green text

get on my level bro

I would never fight for my country, only for myself

Every seal I have met was really a small guy

Met a Viet Nam Era pilot who was like 6'5" and over the regulation height for a fighter pilot. Getting in the cockpit (obviously ware the men sit) he hit his head on the canopy and passed out, then the canopy closed and about cut him in half casing carrier ending intestinal damage

Every ww2 ball turret gunner i have met was a under 5 foot Italian American, Steve rogers could have joined the Army Air core no problem

Hell no. This is not my country, if anything, i'd go partisan against american wheenies

you need an indoctrination degree if you want to advance into the higher ranks of enlisted now too
i wonder why

It's not something I especially desire but of course I would go out of duty.

I will defend my land with my life and every ounce of my spirit, but I will not go fight some Kike's war.

I fight for no man, god, or nation. I fight for myself.

don't call me a faggot you cuck I will force a burger up your pee hole

Defend these 56%ers? No fucking way!

I don't believe that's required by any directive, but it does help your package a lot. So many people have them now that it's more uncommon NOT to have one.

I don't think it's about indoctrination as it is qual inflation. Same thing happened with awards, so now they're meaningless. Now degrees are becoming meaningless (but you still better have one).

I got special training on selection boards and it made me sick to my stomach, like seeing a slaughterhouse. It's just dirty. If I make O-4 I'll have done something terribly wrong.

How about you cut out the middleman and kill yourself? Seems like all you wanna do is die.

stop living life like a hollymood movie dumbass

Nope
I fucking hate the US government
The principles that they claim to stand for are fine and good... but the fact that the US government is ran by kikes, I just couldn't bring myself to do it
Also, I won't defend a government that allows usury

FAILED AT GREENTEXT

Fuck no. That's the perfect opportunity to dodge the draft and start an insurrection, hypothetically.

Lol not a fucking prayer.

My father in law was a Nam era UDT/SEAL. He is only slightly taller than I am. I never ran into many SEALS shorter than 6' downrange. They were generally bigger guys. Rangers/SF vary greatly in size and shape, much more than SEALS in my experience.

I was told it would have been difficult for a man my size to pass BUDS. I have to admit however that I didn't attempt it. I was happy where I was.

Abstract commies don't have motherlands. Only Russians, say, when the leader wants them to.

>anyone that says yes is fighting for this

>nazi wants to fight for isreal.

Come on now faggots you aren’t even trying anymore.

No, why the fuck should I fight some random middle eastern country for israel

Lawl literally volunteered for this shit. Hoping to god that korean war happens before my contract is over otherwise i'm not re-enlisting

Absolutely. Fuck North Korea, and fuck muslims.

(((you)))
>failed at life

you don't even meme bro

Fuck no, you must be stupid lad. The only war a Sup Forumsack should ever fight is a god damned race war or a defensive one. Let the kikes fight their fights, we sit this world war out

>6'1 and british.
>british and handsome.
LARP in OVERDRIVE.

and this guy aint shit neither
see my previous statement

Not a chance, im not willing to die for China.

start gunning down politicians jews and mohammeds m8, just open fire on any london street and you will hit a few don't go die for the americanjews wars in the shitholeistan countries

What if they made a law that every service man in a foreign war gets a barely legal war bride

(except maybe not in the North Korean war what with the parasites who wants to sodomize a tiny teen with intestinal worms)

>right wingers are so dumb they compare reality to friggin playdoh

You are parodies of yourselves

>if you got a call to arms from your government tomorrow because WW3 is kicking off, would you go and fight?

Fuck no. A "post-national" cuckstate with no identity isn't worth a single drop of my blood.

depends on what part of the government is asking and why. (((their))) concerns generally arent my concerns.

NO, fuck Israel

all jokes aside how is pol organising the Rhodesian Liberation Army