I'm not only wondering why Sup Forums hates islam, but also why islam ISN'T Sup Forums's official religion

I'm not only wondering why Sup Forums hates islam, but also why islam ISN'T Sup Forums's official religion

Think about it

Sup Forums

>hates women
>racist
>hates the jews
>conservative

your average muslim

>hates women
>racist
>hates the jews
>conservative

It's a no brainer really. Islamification of Sup Forums when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off and die, nigger

Rake yourself

Pol is too stupid to see that though.

how was chernobyl, comrad?

>thinks pol is too stupid
>is a strayan cunt

try again matey

>trying this hard
Honestly, would we lose anything of value by range banning Canada?

how are you fellow user

america should have gotten ranged banned on 9/11

go hump a camel moohamid

Your time will come

>mfw massive recession 2020 and Trump blames it on Obama and Sup Forums believes him

this is gonna be gr8

>he doesn't know about the cultural iceberg
Our tribes are very different, and their culture has produced little of value.

I'm a Libertarian, that's why. You dumb faggot.
Most of Sup Forums isn't traditionalist or "conservative". There's a vocal minority of the dumbasses here just like there is for commie shits.

>mfw one of Turdeaux's jihadi friends snackbars you by 2020
Can't say I'll be sad

Because they're cut from the same cloth as the jews and want to do the exact same shit, but dumber.

>nitpicking political affiliations

what are you, a cuck?

educate yourself on why everything's the same: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

we don't hate islam
we hate non whites
white Muslims(chechens) are fine

Go fuck yourself.

Jews are going to pump up the economy on he is going to be reelected for 2020. Then right at the end of his two terms, a great recession will hit the western world and ZUCC will take the seat as supreme world leader.

lurk moar autistic newfag

>hates woman
>racist
>>>/stormfront/
>conservative
aka /kike general/

Your avarage muslim
>hates woman
Nope
>racist
nope
>hates the jews
nope
>conservative
>>>/cavemenjihaditierislam/

you might wanna double check your math there friendo

>white Muslims(chechens) are fine

No, they're not. Speak for yourself.

>dutch
>cucked for muslim

opinion instantly discarded

They are whiter than you

>leaf

stay out of my territory

It all comes down to Islam being a trigger word for various chimpouts like at this point.

You can thank PsyOps and shills for that. I truly believe in an alliance between christians and muslims, but it won't happen in here. Because that's the one thing (((they))) would really fear.

neck yourself bud

bonjour je suis un cuck

go visit.. wear neck armor

Just finished making a meme out of my favorite wikipedia article. What do you guys think?

>speak for yourself
collectivists don't seem to understand that that is how reality actually works.
what this entire thread turn into #notall/pol/acks

and your average Sup Forums neckbeard would glady murder any and all minorities if given the chance. What's your point?

no

Christianity has all those things except for hating women (which is retarded). And we don't have sex with goats.

Enjoy hell, Mudrat.

>Christians don't hate women

Have you ever been to southern burgeristan? They are all abort denying women fundamental rights (like abortion)

Christianity has all those things except for hating women

Except the whole part where Christians don't allow women to teach or lead. And anyone who does is not a real Christian.

there is a flaw in your equation

Because Sup Forums is just Alex Jones but more underage.

Pic related famalam

>What's your point?
oh I don't know.. seems kinda dumb to align yourself with those that want you dead.
dumb as a nigger wanting to join the KKK

Muslims don't really stand for anything.

the right to kill your children.. yeah. how evil of them.

At first I didn't want to believe the memes, but it turns out they were real afterall. Leafs truly are retarded.

or an autistic guy worshipping Hitler despite knowing full well he would be the first to either get sterilized or killed!

Oh wait that's 90% of this board

Fpbp

>Islam
>racist
t. Doesn't know shit about Islam

Islam is anti-space colonization.

english.alarabiya.net/en/variety/2014/02/20/Going-to-Mars-is-Haram-new-fatwa-says-.html

>Islam
No dogs
No art
No science
No bacon
Yes to forced prostitution
Yes to pedosex
Yes to beheading takfiri scum
Yes to being beaten by Israel over and over again.

This fucking thread again, goatfucker? Nobody wants your joke of a religion. GO fuck your cousin.

there are no tendies on mars anyway

See, exactly like /paul/

Kebab is kebab no matter the colour.

>Islam
is that way

>Racist
My ass
Muslims will accept converts from any race, regardless of family or bloodline

prove it by going into joining ISIS then

Islam belongs in the orient. The West is the occident and we are Christian. It's as simple as that, I do not dislike Muslims or Islam, I just don't want them here.

The "leaf" auto-sage, very helpful.

>Muslims will accept converts from any race

Exactly (except for joooos). The message being "Convert to our savage image of Islam or die a hideous death."

wrong
>muh ummah
pic related is considered your equal

what's belarus like?

Because white men look like Chris Evans, Sebastian Stan, Kit Harington, Richard Armitage, Ben Affleck, Tom Brady, Clarke Gable, Robert Taylor etc etc, white women look like Kate Moss, Elizabeth Taylor, Sharon Tate, January Jones, etc etc, while most muslims look like Mr. Potato Head. It's beneath us. We have Christianity, and all we have to do is reverse the subversion going on since the 60's, or, you know, the other thing: purge the Left.