Shingeki no Kyojin

Last thread was nuked. Because reasons.
Post theories and Shingekis.
This is a clear reference to "The Paths" right?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12001386
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*YH

will never be canon.

I can't wait for Mikasa to tell Eren to fuck off.

*EH

It already is. See the letter, it confirmed Ymir is alive and will marry His storia soon.

Everyone should do that, if they want to stay alive.

Yes. Eren's not too bright. He just has to passionately hold hands with Historia to use the Coordinate.

My baby daddy

He has to kill her though

Endgame right here, brothers.

how bad was the thread for mods to actually step in? I thought they'd stopped caring again

I don't even know why it was deleted

It confirmed that Ymir is kill.

Mrs Smith didn't like it.

Disgusting waifufags and brafags.

She just said soon though and at same time also said she regrets not being able to marry her yet.

It's simple guys.

Just have Historia fuck some random dude and have a trash baby, then have Eren eat said baby.

Boom, everyone's fine.
Except for Ymir I guess, since she wouldn't get to be the first to "serve" the queen.

The usual cancer.

I've seen threads far worse than that stay up

Why not?

When?

>Just have Historia fuck some random dude

Ymir!!

>Just have Historia fuck some random dude and have a trash baby, then have Eren eat said baby.
I'm not sure if this would work, we don't even know if the Fritz married inside the same family, which they probably did because otherwise all Eldians would be of royal blood by now.

He will either kill his brother or Isayama will use this retarded plot twist to kill Historia for his mist ending. She isn't really allowed to leave the walls, so he doesn't really have many chances to do that. Not to mention she currently isn't doing much anyway.

Flocke

Never.

Because some prat "editioned" it like babies first thread

>He will either kill his brother
Oh, right.

Hadn't thought of that. If Eren eats Beast Titan's bitch ass, everything will be fine too.

Why is Reiner so handsome /snk/?

What if Eren touches historia but also needs Mikasa nearby to awaken the coordinate?

He needs a Fritz retard.

>also needs Mikasa nearby to awaken the coordinate?
Why would he need Mikasa?

He needs to kill a Fritz.

So is Mikasa gonna give up on Eren now that she knows he's gonna die in like 8 years?

Nah she's gonna "fight for muh love"

This. He might need Historia's touch but only Mikasa can awaken his coordinate in his pants!

Seems like she'll starve to death.

Will we get any real information on abnormal titans?

She never intended something more anyway.

But we have it already

What all do we actually know? They're just different than normal titans and have a higher intelligence. Why is that?

You've got a good grasp on English, that's for sure.

We know they are Eldians from the continent. We know they have been shifted against their will. We know they have zero control over the actions and are driven by a desire to consume flesh. We now know that some of them retain memories of their human life. As for a higher intelligence, there's nothing to suggest that.

Our baby daddies are handsome men.

It's been seen in two separate occasions that an abnormal had the ability to communicate with humans.

>We now know that some of them retain memories of their human life.

Isayama knew what he was doing with the whole
>teach you how to talk to girls thing

Memories and communication aren't the same thing.

Your numbers support you.

The handsomest

Reiner:
>Eren, which one do you choose?
He knew very well what he was doing.

>Tfw Reiner ships in fact EA

You're not really getting it. Eren will inherit Ymir's memories when he eats the titan that ate her. When he gathers all seven drag, I mean, all of the titan powers, he will inherit the memories of wanting to marry Historia from Ymir and marries her in her place. Their child will now have royal blood, all of the titan powers and the coordinate. She will be named Ymir and the cycle is now complete.

No.

Yes. Don't deny it. This will happen. Over and over and over again.

You need a memory of speech to be able to speak. One can't happen without the other.

Where's Historia?

Reiner ships BA and YH.

She doesn't like Eren that way.

You do know that it is possible that a person is able to have no memories but can speak, right? Such as those with amnesia.

She doesn't like Eren at all. She only likes Ymir.

Which Titan Shifters don't have.

Reiner is a fucking traitor. You can't trust him when it comes to ships.

I'm just making a point. I just want them to mention in the manga why some become abnormal, such as a genetic abnormality or have Reiss DNA in them.

We all know you're an eternal cuck so you push other into your tastes.

Too bad Ymir is dead,

Ymir is alive and well and marrying Historia. Soon.

No, she's dead. The worst thing I can imagine now is if the titan that ate her is male and develops yanderish feelings for Historia.

No she isn't. She is alive and will marry Historia.

My faith in YH is so strong that I will kill myself if YH won't happen.

With Ymir

Benny on suicide watch soon.

This.

Not this.

It won't happen. Ymir is going to die.

Nothing confirmed yet.

Name a single manga where a character writes, "I will soon be dead" and is actually dead. She isn't- this manga isn't that original, just like how Armin lived.

Or Erwin's execution.

/thread

This kind of just kicks me even further into the "she is still alive" camp.

Or how Bert, the CT, died.

Let's just decide Ymir's fate here and now
strawpoll.me/12001386

Exactly. Writing wise, this manga is average at best. It's the same trope for "suspense", nothing will come of it.

They had to eventually kill one- they were the main antagonists since chapter 1; you can just have the same antagonists complaining through the entire story, one had to die to progress the story.

Fuck off

Ymir is dead shit as well.

You fuck off, Ymirhater.

I don't care.

Again, this manga isn't that original to actually do it. They'll probably find her right before she's meant to "die", or it's simply to have Historia believe she's dead.

That is true, except we've just gotten an infodump about Ymir in this very chapter. You don't suddenly reveal people's backstory in the middle of the story unless you're planning on killing them afterward.

I hope that everyone who voted for "no" dies a painful death in 2017.

Ymir got the death she deserved.
Marcel has been avenged.

>or it's simply to have Historia believe she's dead
Well there is her weird reaction and she also talked about her like she assumes she still alive.

It's to give a false impression that she'll be dead in the next chapter or two. She may die in the next battle, but the Scouts and probably Historia will be there.

She is still alive.

Marcel deserved to die. He wanted to fuck a white male.

My guess would be that there's something secret in the message that revolves are her saying that she'll be dead. I lost all hope that this manga wouldn't do typical tropes, but they do, so she's alive.

>Reiner is a traitor
Only if you're race traitor scum or a retarded sperg.
He's the most loyal guy ever to BA and Ymir.

>Because reasons.
which reasons?

Reiner would gladly stick his dick into Annie if he could.

>Projecting

Reiner? Definitely.

At this point, we're at 50/50 split on whether or not she will die. Although given that Ymir's part in the story is essentially over, I say she's dead.