She's leaking the information out of the white house. She knows perfectly how to play her father like a fiddle...

She's leaking the information out of the white house. She knows perfectly how to play her father like a fiddle. She's the master puppeteer behind the screens.

My guess is that she loathes her father. She has seen the real world and understands all the groups that are suffering right now due to Trump. Think about it. She grew up as a pre-millennial. She's fully aware with the real-world issues plaguing society.

I'm pretty sure Ivanka KNEW from a very early age that Trump would someday go for president, since the megalomaniac would probably tell it to their children as a bed time story. She bided her time, got to this incredibly high position and is now calmly picking the right strikes. She knows that Trump is causing a big fucking mess, and that the scales are flipping over.

You'll see. When this is all over, she'll be the one to come forth.

Other urls found in this thread:

newrepublic.com/minutes/137406/donald-trumps-lewd-comments-daughters-window-warped-views-gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHE'S LEAKING OUT OF HER... WHATEVER

She can play me like a fiddle... or a violin, I don't care which.

Lol. Provide some evidence muhammed. Or watch a documentary and see she is more rich and elitist than her own dad by far. Why did I even bother responding to you? Waste of space.

Don't care, I'd fuck the hell out of this plastic jew bitch.

It's revenge for what her and her daddy did during their "private parties"

who the hell gave Belgium their own flag?

>She's leaking the information out of the white house

LMAO the absolute state of kikebart shills

Bannon was THE biggest leaker of the WH. Go watch the 60 min where Bannon gets called out for it and he smiles. Scaramucci was 100% right about Bannon being an opportunist trying to ride the Trump wave and make a name for himself

>implying your goy "Mooch" wasn't an opportunist
That faggot flipped parties, it was the pot calling the kettle black because he recognized the play

Oh yeah. This user has the right of it, I suspect.
>If he wasn't my father I would mace him

I mean did you see how she was lusting for the Canadian cunt crusher Trudeau? Holy shit, like a fat ass starting at a buffet

Mooch, Trump, they’re NY. I’m from that area originally. I’m here to tell you, loyalty is your credit card. If you can’t be fucking loyal, you’ll know right away. No forgiveness when loyalty isn’t mutual, you simply cannot he trusted, from that point on.

Lol ok. Glad you have no vote.

He raped her as a young child. He thinks she doesn't remember but she does. She will destroy him.

Going to need some proof of that, user.

He did that interview where he almost said he would fucker, then went back and said "if she wasn't my daughter..."

There is a nonzero chance that Trump fucked/fucks her and she is playing the long con to totally destroy him.

>In 1997, when Ivanka was 16 years old, Trump asked Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee (then Miss Universe), “Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?” In 2006, he said onThe View, “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
newrepublic.com/minutes/137406/donald-trumps-lewd-comments-daughters-window-warped-views-gender

nice whataboutism. Mooch may be an opportunist, but he never did anything malitious with that. He was a good spokesperson for the time that he was there, and his plan on reforming Trump's image was pretty good (google it). Bannon LEAKED stories all the time, giving the image of chaos and smearing his fellow staffers.

>whataboutism
More like "if the shoe fits"
Mooch was a scumbag and did nothing to help the prez's image

Most people don't care, so they just dont know that Belgium is not a country

He is hot tho

Right? Fukken dreamboat I tell ya

>nonzero
Wow thats practically 100%

Lmao, Flynn didn't work out so now going further retard.

Take my power options sage!

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

> "She understands the real-world issues plaguing society"

Doesn't this bitch make money off the backs of sweat shop workers who make her shit clothing?

She is loved by her pops. And homegirl is the perfect bait for the Kushner's of the world. And Kushner is the perfect honey pot leading back to the ((())) of the world.

Current POTUS is probably stupider than you think user

>does not causate
Despite the quote, that’s not proof he diddled her.

Donald? Is that you?

No shit, shes a white woman and all white women are traitors. Husbands, brothers, fathers, doesnt matter, white women hate white men. No surprise there.

The fact that the man looks at his own daughter that way, and the company he kept is a shit ton of circumstancial evidence, which is exactly what fuels this fucking place

Why would a muahsaad agent like Epstein (whose sole purpose to "the company" is to act as a conduit for pedo-blackmail) photobomb a guy like Trump?

>because Hue Hefner didn't have shit on the guy.

Proofs Epstein was sad-moe?

it's her, jared, and stephen miller