What does Sup Forums think about the great nation of Portugal?

What does Sup Forums think about the great nation of Portugal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nyh95gcyhw
youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw
youtu.be/6l6u_yqSmQw
templars.wordpress.com/os-templarios-em-portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=1pVr5bWVCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eaIk3bJ7oDM
youtu.be/Eq05E4kaw6g
researchgate.net/publication/236273688_Regional_Differences_in_Intelligence_and_per_capita_Incomes_in_Portugal
youtube.com/watch?v=9MNQrDT7jrM
publico.pt/2016/11/19/politica/noticia/a-extrema-direita-em-portugal-quer-dar-nas-vistas-mas-é-irrelevante-1751557
romanrepublic.org/wip/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Very pretty girls and sexy boys

>not even checking these godly mediterranean trip

Top 3 Lowest AIDS
Top 3 Lowest abortions
Top 3 Lowest amount of Muslims
Hates Nogs and Nog culture
Top 3 Lowest Muslim Immigration
Doesn't fuck with neighbors
Doesn't start wars
Fun people
Good food
Cool music

Bretty Based.

Thanks brvh, visit when you want [heart emoji]

I pray for my people to wake up on time to we save our national identity and our blood from the multiculturalist agenda

youtube.com/watch?v=-Nyh95gcyhw

youtube.com/watch?v=1mnagRmzYTw

Good construction workers

H-hi dad

we waz kangz

Oldest ally. Also nice trips.

lolz dvde ur a fkn moron

>great

>Cuckalonia
You don't even exist.

Want to have two Portuguese girls and one boy in my bedroom. Did the opposite once

Decent until the end of Estado Novo, and then utter shit afterwards.

Literal meme flag from a literal non-existent country.

I don't think about you at all.

weez dont either lolz

of all the eurofags i met with at university, only the irish and portuguese were not low IQ retard tier.

good humour, good women, good food, beautiful country. sadly communist for now but will flip soon. would ally again anytime

They built beautiful constructions, like the bataclan theatre

Burgers can see thruths

Vai pa mina krlh

Iberia coastal-connection when?

Leaf

>Very pretty girls

They suffer from that thing called 'princess complex'

Salazar was GOAT.

Old flag was better though, nothing personal.

underrated

We need to meme the Fifth Empire to foreigners here, seems like the perfect prophecy for this embryonic Murdoch Murdoch generation.

Better than Spain

We are actually not communist at all. Simply we are very economically left and abuse gibes from Goverment to go to private shit, with good reason since they are fuckers.

But I say culturally we are mostly right.

youtu.be/6l6u_yqSmQw

we are in deep need of a leader, a right wing common sense leader. Our country is getting cucked day by day with the help of sic and publico.
Would leave EU and embrace the UK brothers

Based

very based

BTFO muslims since 1100s

Lean how to speak properly before you enter my board again you fucking retard.
Checked and absolutely correct. Just like the great Salazar predicted, the filthy multicultural marxist agenda is slowly seeping in our country. We must fight it with all we've got.

This map doesn't make much sense to me. Britain, Belgium, and France are the darkest blue after Portugal/Estonia, and yet they're the countries that keep letting shitskins flood in. And meanwhile, Poland is the 2nd-lightest shade of blue, but they're arguably the most ethno-nationalist group in Europe right now.

Ma que porra é essa
Kkkkk

Who's your favorite child: Brazil, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, São Tomé & Príncipe, Cabo Verde, Macao or Timor-Leste?

Finland also doing quite well here. Shame about all those feminists though.

Completely fucked demographics, possibly even worse than Japan's

Brazil is better for jobs and the remaining part of the beautiful Amazon rainforest

It's not white

Deus Vult, also portuguese descendant here
templars.wordpress.com/os-templarios-em-portugal

They might be very nationalistic, but they have no clue about how other races really are since Poland is 99.8% European.
Portugal, despite having a much lower black population than France, manage to see the truth about race and IQ.

We don´t recognzie any of those like our "child", because they aren´t, they were part of the portuguese empire it's a fact, and speak portuguese But the only we could say we fell some heart by them is Timor, despite they are not of our blood, but they are small, and we fell abit guilty when we left they were invaded by indonesia.

youtube.com/watch?v=1pVr5bWVCIQ

huehue, ancestrais

Wish we could turn back time
To the good old days

They're past their prime

Polish have probably have less contact with niggers, so they aren't aware of the Black people threat. It's my theory.

youtube.com/watch?v=eaIk3bJ7oDM

>YUNG LEAN

is science, blacks have lower IQ then us. Eastern Asians have higher IQ then us.

Is science, its nature.

I want the kingdom of Portugal back

The image was probably made by leftists though
"População que acredita que há raças inferiores"
Believing some races work less hard or are less intelligent is not the same as saying that they are inferior.

if we are like that, how can we have a leftist govenament that asks for rapefugees?

Just like the majority of Americans want a smaller state and it keeps getting bigger. The governments aren't representing it's people.

Virtue signaling. Racists inside but they do this shit to prove they aren't, and other "hidden" racists cheer and applaud to virtue signal to their racist friends that they themselves are not racist. Got it? People are honest when they can remain anonymous.

Northern portugal looks gorgeous

youtu.be/Eq05E4kaw6g

We will be vindicated. Eventually.

I twas fun reading reading about Portuguese sailors wrecking Samurai with Rapiers in bar clashes in Japan.

They even went back created a single edged katana jian like rapier to duel back.

You see a lot of returning people from colonies red pilled people about African blacks behaviour, which is actually much more savage than anything in America.

Some stories from the Ultramar colonial wars are frightening what some blacks did there. And the retribution was no less brutal. In fact it was so brutal Portugal had many blacks who preferred to fight with us.

clt krl, checked

you are right brother, they just keep bringing more africans and gypsies to vote for their agenda. our media is also cuck af

If you read again the image and the article.

They asked two questions separately- one about biological racism another about cultural racism. It's an international, an European study conducted by sociological centers.
researchgate.net/publication/236273688_Regional_Differences_in_Intelligence_and_per_capita_Incomes_in_Portugal

So irrelevant I forgot it existed until I saw this thread.

>great

One may claim we're based.
That's bullshit. We're going down the drain like the rest of Europe.
True, we don't have muzzies coming over by the thousands, but our youth is corrupted. It is weak, pathetic, left-leaning. Even right-wing ones shun the idea of fighting or waging war.
People get pissed at football and yet ignore major issues we face today.
Truth is we have no big issue to destabilize the status quo, to piss us all for good.
We're just known for being good cookers and fun guys while in Erasmus - the days of yore are gone and our generation isn't up to the challenge of rising up and take up arms once more, whether being for our Race, our Europe, let alone ourselves.

Mal posso esperar para encher-vos de chumbo, bando de cobardes filhos duma puta.

>flag
and this butthurt comment kys

>sexy boys
How did you even get that idea?

there are some red pilled, getting out of the degeneracy, working out their bodies and their minds to prepare for the inevitable future.
In some countries in europe there will be a race war for sure, let's see how Portugal does.
Get prepared anyway!
We need a political leader.
We have PNR and Nova Ordem Social but they are associated with skinheads and our media demonize them all instantly, our cucked pensionars and young retards follow the main streammedia rethoric. But some of us are waking up.

I want the Kingdom of Portugal back.

I know, but what i said still stands.
They made the image like if it was in any way racist to say "some racest work less hard or are on average less intelligent"

not white

Define white, meu amigo macaco.

How could our retard politicians still want more non-european migrants here? are they masoquist? or they just want to erase Portugal and the rest of Europe?

CCTV literally didn't caught the Polish dude beating up the Portuguese or New Portuguese and judge said that too. The protection to students before going to court may be truth.

That was already debunked br chimp. The guy faked it all and was caught by the cops,and of course we was not even a native portuguese, but mgrant background. sorry

They want votes and they don't care if their whole culture dies in the process.
It's sad but that's how it currently works in 90%+ of the modern world.
This kind of moral corruption used to be a 3rd world thing, but now it's rampant.

Gorgeous women

Kek has plans for Portugal.

I knew a guy that trained the CIA. Got drunk with him once and he told me about it. Said he trained all over the world. He asks me "guess who the toughest most brutal motherfuckers are"

Me: " I dunno, the Israelis?".

Him: "The Portuguese. The funniest dudes with the warmest hearts. Just don't fuck with them. They'll fucking kill you with passion"

Low TFR 1,3 children per woman and Negative Net migration rate specially increased during the peak of national govt debt crisis - more ethnic Portuguese leaving for other countries than more immigrants entering here. not giving concern to immigration rate. Someone has to do the low wage jobs and some youth doesn't want to do it and take courses that doesn't lead them anywhere.

>This
The Portuguese are not really white people in a classic sense. Everyone knows this but no one is willing to take about it

youtube.com/watch?v=9MNQrDT7jrM

we europeans shall rise again. hard times makes strong men

PNR and others can't and won't do shit.
Remind yourself that no right-wing party will ever win anything. You can't solve this mess through politics. See 1926? That's the way to solve it all up.
You can't explain to the most pathetic guys on Jornal de Noticia's FB page comment section why he's wrong and why his opinion is meaningless - it's a waste of time, and Portugal is full of people like this guy.
It will get worse. For as long as there's Bloco de Esquerda and it's taken seriously, there's no hope for our political system.

Take the initiative. Work your way into positions of power. Lead men.
Reminder that it only took 40 men to topple Spanish rule in Portugal back in 1stDec1640... today it wouldn't be harder.
We are already here... Better to go donw in History as a Villain than to be just one more among the masses - leeching, slurping, consuming...

Well the uncked glorious Portugal was, now we became cucks like all the west. We are just one more falling white nation

Well, he trained in the 1980s. Maybe Portuguese men got "soyed" since. Dunno

Culture, genetics and history tells you another history ((hide flag)) If you could understand this graph you would know it and dont look like a tard

Another meme flagged. Tell us oh wise meme lord. What is "White in the classical sense"?

Nordic?

People vote for quality of life, economics and overall state of govt. They don't vote in one or mono cause parties like PNR with the cause - immigration except those PAN zoophilic voters that love pets more than they love ones winning one MP.

Title: >The far right in Portugal wants to see it, but it is "irrelevant"
>It only jumps to the pages of newspapers when there is an event or when the international context raises concerns and raises the fear of contagion. But politically, in Portugal, only the right-wing extremist can see.
publico.pt/2016/11/19/politica/noticia/a-extrema-direita-em-portugal-quer-dar-nas-vistas-mas-é-irrelevante-1751557
Plus indoctrination, 25th April and MSM control
We must buy O Diabo instead of Publico, etc.

> Samurais are the be-

Also i like how you cherrypick a tanned pic of Figo. Of course he is more white than you will ever be.

[example post]

I like to call myself Portuguese even though I'm a mutt. Only around 25% I think. I admire your country and people and hope to go there someday

Veterans from the Colonial Wars, most likely.
Hardy men. We don't deserve the fathers we had...
Only few places where their bravery is still a legacy to be passed down to others are left; Comandos, Rangers de Lamego...
All else is history...

Samurai also liked to fuck little boys. So there's that.

Best drug policies.

Gave birth to Brazil, Brazil gave birth to shemales, therefore Portugal is the Grandmother of Shemales.

>tfw there are blacks living here for generations and they will never get citizenship
Jus soli is a mistake

Pretty right, Diogo
romanrepublic.org/wip/

I will thinks it's distraction from Russia being proven to NOT being fake news

Flynn is going to jail. Cheers!

find us a group of women (at least in the west) that dont have princess complex Portubro

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Someone born in Portugal doesn't automatically have the right to Citizenship? It should be like this everyone.

Nope! Jus soli is a primarily new world fad.