WE WUZ JEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wut... how?

Then why are niggers so broke dick poor?

Ill allow it

>Black women were destroying Germany.

So his femnigger genocide was justified is what you're saying.

You will never live in an alternate universe where the SS bureaucracy is operated by obese black women.

Shiieeet

T. Marquise Goldstein

BLACK WOMEN CONTROLLED THE BANKS

BLACK WOMEN WERE SPREADING COMMUNISM AND DEGENERACY

BLACK WOMEN BETRAYED GERMANY IN WW1

THE WHITE MAN COVERED ALL THIS UP

i don't even know what to say

i have no idea what could have possibly made her believe this

I know you're all nazis but do you literally not understand that black people were a target during the holocaust? Dumbasses

damn....so woke clap clap clap

Why don’t you focus on Current Year slavery in Libya instead of wallowing in the past? We don’t respect victimhood.

What a coincidence, black people are destroying Germany now too

but they weren't.

there were so few blacks in nazi germany they were barely on the radar.

forgot link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_black_people_in_Nazi_Germany

This tweet is blowing my mind, how can fucking anyone come to this conclusion

GAS THE BLACKS, RACE WAR NOW
*Tyrone rubs his hands*
Circumcised chicken
The blackout was a hoax
6 gorrilion watermelons whitey, don't forget that.

So what you're saying is that even if Hitler had won, we were still doomed to suffer a decade of social justice?

AYO SON CAN I GET A HOLLA HOLLACAUST WE WUZ HEBRUZ N SHIET

kek

>the international black woman conspiracy framed the Jews for the dolchstoss AND framed the Nazis for holocausting the Jews
my god

how bout you mind your own damn budsiness then whitey, leave africans alone

Apparently some of them fought for Nazi Germany. Could it be that the illustrious based black man actually existed?Legit question really flim flammed my zim zams.

Oh, you’re going to be left alone by whitey. We won’t coddle you like the Boomers did and the Chinese will teach you all you need to know about being colonized.

You better go back to your original homeland. When SHTF you will have to fight off whitey, tacos, spics, mestizos and various flavors of chink. Some of them might suck your dick at rallies and protests but the truth is they don't really like you.

finally someone with senses, dem little gooks aint so bad, cept they make computers and shit computer be holding down blacks cause they make them hard to use

Blacks don’t realize that the only thing protecting them from the hordes is whitey and whitey is done.

>When you accidently admit the Jews were targeted because they were destroying Germany

Hitler imported Jews to Holocaust, why not blacks?

Top kek

>It's always about meeeeeeeeee

Do some research you fucking retard. As others have stated, there were so few blacks in Nazi Germany that they were barely on the radar. The only black people affected were the half-black so called "Rhineland bastards" who were sterilized. There is not one single reliable piece of documentation showing plans to eliminate German blacks, or to send them to concentration camps. Blacks in Nazi Germany lived under fewer restrictions than blacks did in the USA at the time.

>who'd win in today's society, blacks or jews?

I'd gas black women if I could so that's believable

Black here, no they weren't you dumb fucking shill

also this ignorant bitch is next level crazy