Be prince george

>be prince george
>wake up to the sight of my mother wearing the shirt "women should have rights and independence from racist men!!!" With a weird pink hat that looks very strange telling me "good morning george! I hope you turn gay today!"
>don't feel comfortable with the word because i don't know what it is
>see a strange black man come into my room and hugs my mom
>"w-where is d-dad?" As i ask nervously because the black man is giving me scary looks
>hear my dad in the closet say "oi I'm in here george! Just enjoying the view of your mother making out with that nice fine gentlemen! Anyway i hope you turn gay because it is the british thing to do!"
>my parents been acting like this ever since i was born
>get out of bed and go to the kitchen hoping to get some breakfast
>mom just comes in and gives me a plate full of soybeans and skim milk
>"m-mom, i can't eat this because it makes me si-" mom cuts me off and tells me she wants me to eat my breakfast because she worked very hard and deserves respect
>eat the soybeans and drink the skim milk
>go to the bathroom several times because my tummy feels bad now
>my parents keep praying for me to turn gay and they won't let me watch the telly unless it's BBC
>try to play with my knight action figure toys and legos but mom takes them away and dad gives me barbie dolls and a strange little horse with pink hair
>i feel very uncomfortable
>suddenly someone comes in and it's a strange boy wearing nothing but pink underwear and wearing girly make up
>mom tells me to kiss my 'boyfriend' and to be gay
>i cry and tell her "mom please stop, i don't want to do this!"
>mom slaps me and calls me a bigot and a sexist for not wanting to be gay
>"mom why can't i just be myse-" before i can finish my dad slaps me and tells me to stop oppressing my mom
>they push me towards the strange boy and make me kiss him on the lips
>mom takes a pic and tells everyone that i am finally gay
>i wish i have normal parents
>i begin to cry

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/01/world/europe/uk-prince-george-gay-pray.html
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/01/all-prince-george-wants-for-christmas-is-police-car.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope this kid turns out OK.

be fucked up lefty
post retard threads about foreign fuckwits
hope it slides current political events

>post yfw all of this batshit leftist indoctrination backfires tremendously and George ends becoming a rabid natsoc anglo supremacist

George is that you?! Dont worry, the hacker known as Sup Forums is coming to save you!

Someone seriously needs to spam twitter and facebook and get those cunts in trouble for abusing the boy.

honestly he might grow up to be redpilled as fuck. growing up and seeing everything go to shit only has one effect on you...

bad times create strong men

LEAF NEWFAG KYS

delet this right now

Max par

what a little faggot

>so much phobic hate in this thread
>excuse me i have to dilate

just a reminder that being raised in this sort of alienating environment gives birth to a radical

for the king

Bump

I fucking hate these heretical protestant sects.

Holy fuck, what the hell is wrong with England?

bump

Holy shit that was rough, cause that isn't to far from reality these days.

>not posting a link
Is this shit even real???
WTF is going on guys, are they totally fucking nuts?

Isn't the catholic sect just as cucked these days?

Nice autism OP.

nytimes.com/2017/12/01/world/europe/uk-prince-george-gay-pray.html

all he wants is a police car for Christmas
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/01/all-prince-george-wants-for-christmas-is-police-car.html

jesus christ no.

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/01/all-prince-george-wants-for-christmas-is-police-car.html
>associate himself with British police
>state of British police

He may actually become a gay.

Or he'll break and become a full-fledged tranny who'll realize things when the atrocious deed is done. Like the majority of the ones who "wake up".

And you didn't even mention his new 56% black auntie.
Christ, I don't even want the empire back any more

My assault rifle identifies as a seatbelt.

only one of these actually functions as a belt