What's the big deal anyways. He was tried by our justice system by a jury of his peers...

What's the big deal anyways. He was tried by our justice system by a jury of his peers. Seems like justice was served that day

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cvcats
jamielshaw.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hahahaha wow
holy fuck

Both.

what the big deal with slide threads
is it because your gay
seems like something id write sage in options for
bate rate 1/10

Not yet, Julio.
But it will be...

OP is right, but fuck it I have no power in this shit system so why should I care.

>the person who killed her
So they don't even dispute this anymore?

its both

i dont pretend to care about brown people as much as white people

In the absence of law and order, vigilantism is the natural progression.

>take beaner back to boarder
>cross boarder with beaner
>execute beaner
problem solved, problem staying solved

It's because hes fucking illegal and got deported 5 times and we still couldn't keep him out. And in the end he kills someone and gets away without even getting manslaughter.

I hope some serial killer/marine hunts him down in whatever country he gets deported to and kills him soon. He should always be on the run and hiding from now on. The same should go for every subhuman trash SF juror involved.

She's a jew but it's more about him being an illegal that was deported 5 times

Go back to misfit island and hang your eyelids with fishhooks you not having a fucking clue about the case asshole

The jurors are laughing at your blatant racism

We should find out who these subhuman jurors are..

Like you know about the case any better than the jurors.
Justice was served

>justice served

> The sudden outcry
Shit, i should have know about recent events much sooner.

>none of them are white
WOW!
I wonder how he got away with murder after just playing Russian roulette with sea lions?

The fucking jurors weren't even allowed to know about his past crimes and that he was deported many times ffs. What a mockery of justice.

This. Unbelievable.

Don't worry the department of justice announced today they are going after him. Justice is coming for him.

Both

show her name and face faggot

When will the fucking leaf stop trying to tell us how our government should be run

>none of them are white

they wouldn't really be his peers if they were

The ILLEGAL part you DIMWITTED FUCKS

fair enough, whites have no peers.

hell if his track record sticks, he'll be back in the country within a month of being deported again and very well likely back in San Fran

Don't worry department of justice arrested him today. He is going to have a new trial in Texas. Google it. Federal charges going to be filed against him. I am predicting the death penalty.

Why the sudden outcry over #TreyvonMartin?
Is it because he's a nigger?
Or because the man that killed him is a White HIspanic?

twitter.com/cvcats
>Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!

Because I put my faith in a system and watch it corrupt before my eyes.

> an immigrant that has been deported in the past (more than once it seems) committed a crime and probably got away with it
> "haha fuck you trump!"
> "keep punching nazis"

How far are people willing to brainwash themselves to cement their opinions
It's as if they're not even thinking

Because an American citizen was killed by a foreign invader and we all know he's guilty. SAGE

It'd probably be cheaper and more hilarious not to sentence him to death but to just deport him to somewhere retarded like Russia, Syria, Zimbabwe or iceland.

Doesn't matter the Department of Justice is going after him now. His new trial is in Texas once they decide what charges to fully file. His arrest warrant is out.

>>the person who killed her

The reasoning this kike uses

Pfft you RACISTS don't get it. Justice was served. He's not guilty. San Fran is not going to let you take an innocent man away.

Was this always the plan? I know nothing about it all, but it wouldn't surprise me if originally he couldn't get the death penalty for whatever reason and this way they can?

haha this kike freely calls it "the murder"

fuck me

Can they do that to non-citizens? No double jeopardy here?

>minority

>The national embarrassment that is San Francisco still receives government aid and none of its local officials have been charged with failure to uphold federal laws
This right here is the biggest issue of this entire case. Sanctuary cities need to be fucking tossed to the wolves.

This.
This stood out to me 1000x more than anything.
>Justice is racist

>5 time felon illegal immigrant kills a law abiding U.S. citizen
>Basically gets off free
>Justice!

How in the fuck can you look at this and go "welp justice was served."

Seriously what is fucking wrong with you.

most of the people in the picture look over 25, nice try faggot.

It is now legal to fire guns randomly in the air in the city of San Francisco so long as any of those hit by falling bullets were not intended to be hit. Just because you fired it does not make it your fault either because gravity pulled it down.

(you)

This is not a american high school
It is a Brazilian college, with a full of Communist marijuana's heads

Why the outcry for all the niggers killed by cops?

What about the black on black crime?

Is it because they are black?

>ITT Sup Forums doesn't understand mens rea, the negligence standard, or "beyond a reasonable doubt" in criminal law.

This is our Trayvon Martin. We need daily #Steinle threads for months. The shills are attacking us with shills about Flynn and impeachment, they've been screaming about impeaching since he got in office and still haven't gotten anything. Stop falling for the shill and slide threads.

All of us should be outraged.

why hide, kike?

there's not much reasonable doubt that this is easily manslaughter, there is sufficient evidence of such

>He was tried by our justice system by a jury of his peers.

His peers are in Mexico.

Not according to the prosecution, defense, jurors and judge
(You)

at best it's negligent homicide, but he'd have had to act negligently and the prosecutor didn't prove that beyond a reasonable doubt

>Not Guilty
Remember the elements of an murder is the causation of death and an intention to kill. In other words all the jury had to do was determine whether the accused caused the death of the victim and if so whether he intended to.

By returning a not guilty they are saying, there was insufficient provided by the prosecution to demonstrate the above.

But if as seems to be the case that the facts were established and everyone was expecting a guilty verdict, then the following might become relevant:
>Murder is ok because the victim was a white female and the accused was an illegal Mexican
>Murder is ok because the jury wanted to spite Trump and return a not guilty as a virtue signal

Trial should have been delayed. Case was too political for a fair trial to occur.

We need to find blacks killed by illegals. it happens a lot in California and they can't fucking argue with it.

jamielshaw.com/

I remember seeing this guys names around at one point.

Something weird happened... I typed in sage in the options? Im new here, whats going on?

If anyone knows of anymore blacks killed by illegals let me know.

>blacks killed by illegals
WE NEED MORE PROGROMS

that's a Brazilian uni class faggot.

but it is your future if things keep going the way they are going

>i hate white people so much I'd defend an illegal immigrant who kills them
We need to keep talking about this so the left reveals it's true nature to the cuckservatives

You obviously don't understand the difference between murder and homicide

>he'd have had to act negligently and the prosecutor didn't prove that beyond a reasonable doubt
He fired a shot that killed someone. That's pretty fucking negligent if you ask me.

>Not according to the prosecution
yes according to them
>defense
disgraceful clowns who will distort narrative around limitations of evidence to aid their client at all costs
>jurors
duped by the above and the deplorable ideals of the average SJW hellhole on the west coast
>judge
apparently failed to communicate the meaning of manslaughter to the jury

Of course its a different jurisdiction itll be different
Homicide as in unintentional murder is even easier to prove. No need to demonstrate intention just that there was causation of death.

Doesn't matter, it's about making shit the left can't dismiss. This country is too tolerant with illegals. If niggers were our only problem it wouldn't that bad.

This is why BLM is a crock of shit, they will never say a damn word about this. Just Kill White bullshit.

>He fired a shot that killed someone. That's pretty fucking negligent if you ask me.

Not if it's as he says he found the gun wrapped in a cloth/shirt and it accidentally discharged when he was unwrapping it.

This is the part that boils my piss. Why was the jury even allowed to consider a not guilty verdict?

If nobody does anything to avenge her, then """america""" is just as cucked as the rest of the west.

WE NEED DREAMERS

The Jury is to determine the questions of fact eg in the charge of manslaughter, did the accused cause the death of the victim?

>Homicide as in unintentional murder is even easier to prove.

This is not correct. Any act where someone dies because of the conduct of another is a homicide. Murder is a category of homicide, as is manslaughter.

For a homicide to be murder the act needs to be done intentionally and the mens rea component needs to be "malice aforethought" aka intention and premeditation/deliberation.

A lesson to all of you "I have a friend who is illegal" posters

That's bullshit and you know it. For one, as soon as he knew it was a gun he was responsible for his actions in handling it.
For another, that's not a target pistol we're talking about. You're not going to pull that trigger without about 8lbs of force behind it, it won't "just go off".
Now you could argue diminished responsibility on account of being a complete fucking retard, but he pulled the trigger and killed a woman.

Because this is America and innocence is presumed

Literally both. And there is nothing wrong with that.

>He was tried by our justice system by a jury of his peers
I bet the jury was all spics too.

Because she was an american citizen, regardless of her political views or whatever, justice was not served

I've been working 18 hour days the past couple weeks. Can someone fill me in on the update? How could they aquit the guy? Are they saying it was an accident or something

His defence literally contained an admission of manslaughter.

>dat reading comprehension
Did you even read what I wrote?

IT'S called intent, mohammed

Intent only matters in distinguishing between murder and manslaughter and the sentence handed down. Not guilty means he literally dindu nuffin, when he very clearly did.

yes

there were at least 2 kikes on the jury the rest were non-white and the pics of them leaving had the biggest smiles.

>I believe people who have lived here for decades and are productive members of society shouldn't live in fear of being deported
How come these faggots never consider the negative impact to their fellow countrymen? Or do they not care? Even if illegals caused ZERO crime, they still depress wages and cause housing to be more expensive. We don't live in some fantasy land with infinite resources.

>our Trayvon Martin
She went around making sizzurrp off of ice tea and cough medicine with late night runs?

She was clearly a net add to our society whereas Trayvon was a net loss in every possible sense.

You'd have to find an upstanding black non-leach victim. Good luck with that.

PLEASE tell me this is true. Please dear God.
This whole case makes me furious

>someone got murdered and the perp got off
>not something to be outraged about
Leftists do not value life or rule of law so i really shouldn't be surprised

So was George Zimmerman and every cop that shot a dindu. But that didn't stop liberals from flipping shit

>his peers
We aren't spics you subversive fuck. Are we Mexican citizens? Is this the shitshow that is Mexico? No thank God, because if it was that bastard wouldn't have been caught. BUT it's getting just as bad because the fucker is walking around instead of hanging from a tree

Wasn't Trayvon buying candy and soda? And why would it matter to what extent he'd be "a net loss" to society? Unless you think teenagers should be murdered for not contributing enough, I guess.