What the fuck is up with Nigel Farage?

What the fuck is up with Nigel Farage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFasUTvU-T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigel was always civnat. It's true.

He talked about "Commonwealth immigration" after leaving the EU and he preferred that over Poles and Slavs. What is Commonwealth immigration? Caribbean and India essentially.

No. How about a few may stay as a representive of your colony and the rest stay in their own damn country.

I don't agree with it at all man, that's just what his position was. I watched some Brexit debate with him in it at the time and that was one of his points.
youtube.com/watch?v=HFasUTvU-T8

the coward farrage shows his true colours

For some reason immigration is viewed as a moral necessity by pretty much everyone except the "fringe" on the political spectrum. This is especially ridiculous when you consider the UK is already an overpopulated island about as big as a medium-sized US state.

The best compromise for birth parties would be for the UK and other Western nations to assist in the development of the developing world, something which would actually help the majority of humanity, instead of allowing a select few to migrate and disrupt the social cohesion of wealthy nations. It's completely nonsensical from both a moral and economic standpoint.

Behold, the Sup Forums "e-celeb/character" cycle:

1. Identify character who holds some similar contrarian views similar Sup Forums
2. Attach false fantasies and beliefs on said character assuming he must hold many other similar Sup Forums views
3. Consume less and less of his content with detail and only go for small snippet or sound bites. Falsely believe said snippets are referring to the entirety of Sup Forums belief system.
4. Decry traitor and shill when character manifests belief which is complete opposite of Sup Forums, despite always having that belief in the first place.

this is what happens when you view kosher nationalists and civnats as anything other than pawns

Nigel's a fucking politician, not an e-celeb lol. And I didn't vote for him

The cycle applies.

Precisely.

Nigel could have easily been seen as a shithead with the amount of bitching he's done about Euro immigration but not about Pakistanis and Indians lol

>rides the wave of a strong anti immigration sentiment
>lol I was just against white Christian Europeans guys! Pakis and Poos welcome
Definitely not an opportunistic scumbag

>Paul (((Golding)))

Nigel was anti-EU before you were born my friend.

I don't know about you, but I wish Anne Marie Waters great success and fortune

Just the retarded class system at work. He doesn't have a problem with their views most likely, just that when a working class person speaks out they are labelled as a pleb and are not to be associated with.

UKIP has had members that are more "extreme" than anything Jayda has said, but hey, they didn't say it in a cockney accent so it was fine.

Yeah, your class system is a bit foreign to America, where here it is nearly entirely based on money.

I still like him.

Nergel fromage is bang on, Britain phurst are fucking mongs

Nah, literally the Sup Forums cycle is just "oh man based" until the guy reveals he's not actually a Nazi like was imagined and then Sup Forums just acts to destroy him.

He follows the money!