Why aren't there more realistically drawn/proportioned women in anime?

Grown adult women and developed/developing high school girls?

We need more aged 20+ protagonist males in anime as well.

Previous thread deleted for no reason. Fuck mods. Get the money. Dollar dollar bill.

Best woman

>watching anime for realism
gtfo kys diaf

>enjoying the physical form of little girls
Found the pedo

Bump

Because people who loves the 90s anime protagonists composed of mature people, doesnt like watching anime and dont want to pay for BDs. And Japan doesnt want americans and other loud foreigners dictating the way how their entertainment culture works.

>We need
Who's this we and why do you need it?

Look, most anime isn't geared towards adults, and those adults it is geared to idolize their childhood.

As for realistically proportioned/drawn women, you realize that even Dirty Pair doesn't qualify for that, right? Anime is stylized and idealized, you're looking for something that is going to show up rarely at best.

But I do like watching anime and have purchased a majority of the shows I like. There is a market. Yet they keep churning out the same old ass tired shit.

Realistically drawn/proportioned women aren't attractive.

I just want less Angel Beats, K-On, Haruhi and more Dirty Pair, Fujiko, Revy, Faye Valentine. If we need to go the high school route make draw them more like the cast of Ikkitousen, Ksname Chidori of Full Metal Panic or Kagome Higirashi of Inuyasha.

Piss on the idea of dainty little girls.

Because that's not what people want, get the fuck over it.

> Fuck mods. Get the money. Dollar dollar bill.
Am I talking to a highschooler in 2010 or something?

>But I do like watching anime and have purchased a majority of the shows I like
One person does not make a market.

Get a load of this faggot

He's right, though. Go watch some action blockbusters if you just want big-titted adult 3DPD-esque women.

>have purchased a majority of the shows I like
Either you're rich as fuck or you like a tiny amount of anime. Either way, is right, just because you buy things doesn't mean they're trendy.

Well, go watch old anime and wait for the trends to change, because
>that's not what people want, get the fuck over it.
This.

But I prefer the charm and personally of fiction

>Why aren't there more realistically drawn/proportioned women in anime?
There are, watch more anime.

>We need more aged 20+ protagonist males in anime as well.
Again, watch more anime.

>Previous thread deleted for no reason. Fuck mods. Get the money. Dollar dollar bill.
This is a thinly veiled recommendation thread, which are against the rules.

Wait, what? Action blockbusters are still fiction, retard.Did you think Die Hard was a documentary?

>Previous thread deleted for no reason.
Are you referring to this?
Because that's absolute cancer shitposting bait and was rightfully deleted. Fuck off.

Action blockbusters are still pretty grounded and I've never seen anything akin to the Dirty Pair in live action. And you really think any 3DPD could ever match Fujiko?

Kei is a sex goddess

How can Haruhi even compete?

I watch more than my fair share of anime. Look at the upcoming chart for winter 2017. Not a single anime with an older protagonist or a developed woman that is anatomically correct to some degree.

> Look at the upcoming chart for winter 2017. Not a single anime with an older protagonist
Literally the first thing on the chart alphabetically. Fuck off, casual shitposter.

>Implying blondie isn't a high school aged Nazi brat

He's not, though. I'm not even sure why you'd expect that from Ono. Has she ever done a single series about highschoolers?

Anime =\= Realism. Simple as that.

>you will never be a bandit busted by Kei and Yuri and fucked into submission and then become a part of the team
It's thoughts like these that remind me just how bad we have it.

I count at least half a dozen anime for next season with adult protagonists, you fucking faggot.

I don't see shit.
Little girls, high school boys, Konosuba, Blue Exorcist, Gintama, Little Witch and one histological tale; whoopty fucking doo.

>I don't see shit.
Sucks to be blind, I guess.

>little girls and Little Witch
>high school boys and Konosuba/Blue Exorcist
Why are these separate entries?

> one histological tale
Which is that? I don't see any medical stuff.

Second seasons so I thought they deserved their own mentions

*historical
Onihei