How do we solve the white knight problem?

How do we solve the white knight problem?

how do we solve the slide problem

We let them both sage

>he made a thread I don't like
>it must be the shills and their slide threads

Leftism thought me that his gender is queer. Queers get way too much credit indeed.

>Whats your problem OP?

Your ideology means jack without context. If you chimp out with your white supremacy and no context, you are insane and stupid. You will be seen as a maniac and then ignored.

Instead, you need to give your rage some context for others to see. What was it that made you angry in the first place? Repeat the slight you just thought about to a group you're trying to convince.

Enjoy.

Violence

Pretty simply tbqh

i need feminism cos ugly munters need wavin pipe too

>if you chimp out with your white supremacy and no context, you are insane and stupid.
What the fuck are you even talking about? What does that even have to do with the question is stated?

>How do we solve the white knight problem?
It's not a problem.
White knights have absolutely no power.
They're white knights because they can't compete with regular males, but women are not interested romantically or sexually in white knights.

So they're powerless and will die out.

> Taking credit for all the things your "gender" has done
> I get way too much credit

Instead of making women more productive, men should be less productive and spend half their time socializing?

There is no law that says you cant discriminate against beta orbiter white nights in the professional world

Usually these white knights are goblin like humans with the slightest bit of light touching their skin making them go batshit insane. I say use some sort of fire maybe some sort of Molotov could be quite effective against them.

if a woman, even my wife asked me to hold something like that I would laugh in their face.

online cyber bullying

Put axes in their hands and drop them off in the woods, come back to a log cabin filled with gay hairy mountain men fucking each other.

The pendulum will swing the other way and guys like that need to be remembered and called a faggot for at least 10 years after.

> Equality at Work (tm)
It's pretty tragic really, this is just the difference in the way the genders are wired (yes this does exist)

Has mass media / internet made woman's information relaying prowess a bit redundant?

haha that dudes gay!

With violence.

>How do we solve the white knight problem?

Being a white knight will disabuse one of the correctness of that path pretty quickly. Look at what happened to Jesus.

You remind him that he had to sleep with the friend of the girl he really wanted because the girl he really wanted only likes CHADS.

he's not gay, he's genderfluid

They are literally just doing that to get laid, he literally doesn't care, he's just sending a message to the girl he likes saying he's ready to be cucked

Death squads and machetes. There's a reason Papa Doc used Tonton Macoute the tactics he did. They fucking work.

>Way too much credit
>Literally does everything

baka

the solution is quit simple: redpill the Young and let the older ones serve as an example

It solves itself.

women reward them with pussy and attention so it will never stop

he feels threatened by and inferior to the other members of his gender. He personally does not get any credit for masculinity so he tries to devalue it, thereby elevating himself relatively, and, in an indirect move, trying to get some feminist pity poon via solidarity.

Attention maybe, but pussy? Not from what I've witnessed anyways.