OY VEY. TRY DENYING THE HOLOCAUST NOW, GOYIM

>On scraps of notepaper Marcel Nadjari, a Greek Jew, described how thousands of Jews were herded into the gas chambers daily. He saw them "packed in like sardines".

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42144186

Anti-Semites BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2AEtYxdSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I could have wrote that last year and have it look that aged by now. Go fuck yourself.

>packed in like sardines
Yeah, but don't forget the door to the gas chamber opens inwards.

Why did the nazis let some Jew had a journal and a pen if they took everything from jews when they were put into concentration camps? They took clothes, shoes, rings, even teeth that had gold in them... And then they handed this guy some paper and a pen? Why?

Nice one Ahmed. Most of us do not deny the deed, but the numbers. 6 gorrilion number is probably 4 gorrilion too much, and the real deal is at par with Armenian genocide, Rwanda genocide, South Sudan genocide and all of them below White Genocide. Last 3 way after "never again"

Shut up, goy. Save all questions until the end of the tour.

>Greek Jew.
No such thing. Jews are Jews and are loyal only to jews.

>Marcel Nadjari
>Marcel Nadjari
>Marcel Nadjari

Legit Greek, and Jewish name

>Quick guide of how to make bogus old documents from rabbi Shlomo.

>herded into the gas chambers daily.
yes, for delousing them. so what?

You mean the wooden door with a glass ?

Reminder that kikes will keep doing this forever. There will always be a new story, a new hideous 'memorial', a new propaganda movie. They will not stop until they are stopped.

The writings are indeed in Greek. Do we have a better picture?

Hitler did nothing wrong.

They were poisoned and bodies destroyed. Why is this so hard to believe? You believe Stalin killed 40 million people yet there's no bodies or other evidence

>inb4 written with post ww2 pens like the diaries of Anne Franck

There's already incontrovertible proof

yes yes goyim, it has just now after 70 years been (((deciphered)))
Nothing to do with the dwindling believe in the holocaust!

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z2AEtYxdSY

Don't you get it, the nazis were so evil that they wanted her to be in a good medical condition before they were going to kill her

Read about a structure of Gulag. It was a very large organization that was worked hard for a very long period of time. 6 German concentration camps just can't be so effective. Literally.

More than that, for the whole history of humanity there was approximately 100 billion people who lived and died, most of them died in a cruel way. Many nations were literally wiped from the face of the planet. And this will happen again.
Yet Jews pretend to be special snowflakes, and make it look like only their genocide matters.
I didn't even heard from a single Russian about how Germans are bad and guilty because they caused 20 million people deaths during WWII.

Jews have to deal with it and move on. Because nobody just cares. 70 years have been passed since that event.

True words from the rapemongol baby who's nation killed most people ever apart muslims (overall) and chinks, in 20th century.

there are probably massive soviet burial sites commie

Let me play devils advocado for a minute and say that contraband in prisons are not impossible to acquire. Arguably harder in a camp Vs prison though.

I'll never understand why they let the germans round them up like dogs with zero resistence. "They're telling us to get on the trains" "they're telling us to go into the gas chambers" how could they have such a sheep mentality

Butthurt belt detected.
Soviet union =/= Russian federation.

The Russians were the first to suffer under Jewish Bolshevik terror and the last to be freed.

Fuck off, yes we do. Who here, aside from this faggot, actually thinks there was an intentional genocide by gassing or any other means? I sure as fuck don't. You know why? Because I researched it. And it turns out the whole fucking thing is a huge fraud. No gas chambers, no gassings, no murders, no genocide, nothing. It simply didn't happen.

And the number who died (of typhus) is exceedingly small compared to any official estimates. I'd put my money on 150,000-200,000 at most. And very few of those would have been intentional deaths.

There's so much proof for the fact that the nazis were trying to keep these people alive. So much, that if you look into it for more than 20 minutes, I bet you'll agree with me.

The same way any genocide happens dingus. Armenian genocide. They got the Japanese in camps as well

Many of us don't bother denying the holocaust anymore...we simply think they didn't kill enough.

Yes, I trust these (((expert's))) analysis of these documents, surely 6 bazillion chosens died at Auschwitz alone.

>6 bazillion chosens died at Auschwitz alone.
>tfw visited Ausmeme
>just wooden sheds everywhere
>couple of burnt out chimneys without surrounding structure
>'t-these are the ovens goy t-trust me'
>shitty doors that definitely wouldn't seal poisonous gasses
>off limit buildings and doors everywhere
>no cameras allowed in certain areas
>across the road outside there is a Jew centre for collecting shekels
I got bamboozled again

>tfw when you know the holocaust was not real but wish it was

Shut the fuck up kike.

I have just started watching this documentary series that they are showing in my country. It is about the true life in the camps. I haven't gotten too far into it, but conditions seem basic but fair. Maybe future episodes will deal with the death cambers, I don't know yet. I highly recommend this series it's like your living the experience.

so where is all the ashes and bone fragments from the millions of gassed and cremated jews?

(((processing)))

> Mr Nikityaev spent a year experimenting with Adobe Photoshop's digital imaging software to restore the faded text.

Oy vey, don't tell this!!!

>t. all of Sup Forums

I don;t disagree with you, but it still seems counterintuitive to what we're taught about "death camps". We're told they took everything from you and all you got were striped pajamas and a bunk with no mattress. We're taught the guards were all psychopaths who killed Jews with no remorse whenever they wanted, for no reason other than to make more room in the gas chambers. It seems hard to believe someone in those conditions could hold onto a journal of any considerable length and some sort of pen (plus ink? they didn't have ball points back then, right?)....

I guess I should've read OP's image a little closer, it says this guy was an inmate who also helped the nazis kill people kept there, which again doesn't make much sense. Why would the nazis need help gassing and burning jews/prisoners? Even if they were short-handed, it makes little sense to me... And if he was in the good graces of the guards I guess maybe he could've asked for a pen and paper, but why would they let him write a journal like this?

>TRUE TALE

I agree with you, like I said I was just playing devils advocate. It seems very counterintuitive for someone to bother writing a journal nevermind acquiring paper and pen considering the circumstances that are being sold to us.

inb4 ballpoint pen

In addition Anne Frank couldn't even finish her diary properly without daddies help and she had a comfy attic to work from. Muh Auschwitz diaries do seem like a meme.

Well tell us the name of the doc, fag

hmm where have i seen that picture before

thrown in the river goy. Its the perfect crime. No nothing left. The germans were like that, doing the perfect crime even when the war was completely going their war and they thought nobody would ever look into their shady dealings. Perfect criminals, goy

Jews BTFO

I have some notebook paper and a pen

I can make up some "irrefutable evidence" right here right now if I want to. And would it also be 100% true since it's on notebook paper and apparently that's all we need?

Our patience has it's limits

The same reason why Anne Frank was transferred and given hospital treatment for typhus in 1945

shut it down

>(((rothko)))

why do greeks have such an aversion to bathing?

SHUT IT DOWN

so, in this hell camp of terror, there was pen and paper available to write
OK

>"processing"

>Afterlife confirmed

Yeah next to the glass windows in the walls

>It only took them 70 years to reveal those notes

Why would someone feed a girl, before gassing her?

Honestly my favorite thing about holocaust denial/skepticism is that no matter what happens, we win.

On one hand, the jews died
On the other hand, the jews lied
WIN WIN

A refreshing way to look at it

The one with no possible way to seal it to keep the poison gas from getting out of the room? Or the one between the masturbation machine and the cage with the jew-eating bear?

>he doesn't dutch-oven on the first date

not gonna make it desu senpai

Death camps are a feeble myth. Another lie from the ashkenazi like the lie that the ashkenazi are jews. That why the pathologically lying ashkenazi base the murtder of 6 million jews on the fraudulent eye-witness testimony of 2-3 ashkenazi and completey disregard the abundant evidence showing that eyewitness testimony is as fraudulent as everything else that comes from an ashkenazi mouth

Here's a pic of auschwitz. It was a center of German industry in Poland, not a death camp.

STOP ASKING QUESTIONS

This. Jews literally have no religion or culture apart from Holocaust hoaxes. Their every holiday is about how rival tribe #32465 "tried to exterminate" them -- because all the enemies of the Jews always try to exterminate them, nobody tries to win a battle or has a legitimate grievance, no, it's always attempted extermination all the time -- and the Jews exterminated them instead. The Jews are literally openly celebrating supremacism and genocide on each of their holidays.
(Day of Atonement and New Year are obvious about supremacism and not a specific enemy. For the whole model in microcosm look up Purim. Use Jewish and mainstream sources so you are not misled by creeps like me.)

>1 post by this ID
Really joggin the noggin

maybe because they're planning to crash the entire jewish race with no survivors

I raise you David Cole

Nice. I actually think it makes sense to the Jews in a way the goyim haven't even began to imagine. I've seen this design so many times in various forms, all of Jewish origin.

Who would have imagined that it's something like Rothko?

>"packed in like sardines".
That's funny. Anyway, they've obviously not been in touch with the holohoax for some times. The gas chambers theory has been mostly abandoned now in favor of mass shootings.

He was a Sonderkommando and had special privileges

What about the Einsatzgruppen? Didn't they kill ~million in the east?

REEEE it was a deathcamp where my grandpa was gassed 7 times when he was only 3 years old you stupid fucking goy bastid. Tragically he was finally killed and turned into a lampshade. RIP grandpa lampshade and grandma bar-of-soap