What was the most underrated show of 2016 and why was it Ange Vierge?

What was the most underrated show of 2016 and why was it Ange Vierge?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/#fr/en/Ange vierge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's not.

Because the fact that it managed to actually present everything that was going on so well despite its pathetically low budget is a testament to the talent of its creators, but Sup Forums just makes a joke about QUALITY and moves on like on-model faces and motion smear are all that matters.

I think most people didn't get past the premise or the first couple of episodes expecting some generic battle and fanservice anime and missed on all the fun.

It was underwatched, but people who watched it generally liked it. Probably because its first episodes were not that good and kind of hinted at a shit show.

It was censored garbage. BDs are also censored garbage

People generally don't watch card game shows unless it's Weaksauce or yugi. They tend to be low budget but extremely fun. This was my personal AOTY, just like Leviathan back then.

Because
>Silver Link

Because it's not good and gets vastly overrated by few people who watched it
>b-but it's fun and c-crazy!
Keijo or Ping Pong Girls were much better in that regard.

Nah.

Keijo was fun too, though I'd still take Ange Vierge over it any day. Shakunetsu was really great, but not because of the comedy.

I loved Ping Pong girls as much as Ange Vierge though. They were both fun.

Akari a shit. Also Yukarin made AV superior anyway.

really now

>implying ange vierge had great comedy
It was on the "LN battle harem" level of generic

is it anje vierje or angay viergay?

It's anzh viyerzh

Andjue Virrjhe.

Nah.

translate.google.com/#fr/en/Ange vierge

It's gay alright

>"virgin" angels
My ass

Nah. The harem was only so Sayacunt can cuck her crush.

Decensoring is overrated. Most steam/light beam shots in anime would look much worse without being censored.

And the lightbeams are canon.
Fuck fanservice, we got enough of that as it was. The censoring became a meta joke unto themselves and that was worth more than any poorly-drawn nipples ever could be.

Active raid or concrete revolutio.

That's why you go for red worlders. They are pure, unlike the nazi elves.

Sure thing.

black > green > blue > red > white

Cripple.

Underrated is a terrible buzzword and you should never use it.

It was enjoyably mediocre.

It was lovely.

The baka duo was the best thing about the show by far.
I looked forward to their segments every week.

touken ranbu hanamaru

Pretty much this.

That anime was so fucking stupid, looks like im watching pokemon, those guys suffers autism

For being bakas they got the closest to actually defeating the main characters.

It had a lot of slapstick and characters being adorably stupid.

Which is a joke in itself

And it had some classic morality too!

That reminds me, OST when? Couple months yes?

>"You can't become a master of the dark side without polishing your lightsaber in the bath for two weeks!"

It's rightfully rated highly though

But it wasn't Ange Vierge. It was Ping Pong.

Was it really underrated though. I thought it was pretty well received even if sales weren't spectacular.

Slid under the radar. Really was underrated.

please define underrated

>Ange Vierge
>Ping Pong
>Concrete Revolutio
Apparently 3 of my favorite shows this year were underrated. Though I think they were properly appreciated by the people who watched them, it's just that too many people only watch the flavor of the season shows like Re:Zero or Flip Flappers.
Same with Pandora, it was also fun and well liked but overshadowed by KonoSuba that season.

>Flip Flappers
>FOTS

Yes.

Flip Flappers was good and so was Ange Vierge.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that a flavor of the season show can't be good.

And then she was destroyed by Miumi.

My question is why did you even bother mentioning that kind of thing? It's a fucking buzzword.

>It's a fucking buzzword
Buzzword is also a fucking buzzword, what of it? The meaning should still be obvious. Why does it bother you that a show you like gets called flavor of the season?

I don't like people labeling everything. Re:Zero or flfl don't need a qualifier in that sentence.

Christ user, you're such a little bitch about everything.

I I was Saya, I'd tell Elel and Alma to make out in front of me to prove they don't hate each other.

user, I think you might actually be a genius.

I want to commit a sin.

Just one?

That body was created for sex.

I know, right?

I want to be Ramiel's friend with benefits.

>Ramiel
>friends

Reminder.

Ange Vierge kinda had an all star VA cast. I enjoyed it a lot surprisingly.

As a fan of Aoi and Toyosaki, Elel's arc gave me ear boners.

Is love your rail.

They balanced it out with the actors for Ruby and Clara.

Although that kind of enhanced the Jokes around them.

Happy new year EST anons.

sorry

I don't get how so many people disliked it from the start because of the first episode, the fact that nearly every female spent all of it naked was the biggest sign that the show would be great. I'm glad the studio decided to have fun by having bath scenes every episode.

Why is LL so hot?

Aoi's voice gives me an actual boner, so that arc was just amazing for me.

It's easy to say that with hindsight, but I assume most people (justifiably) saw that as nothing more than copious amounts of gratuitous fanservice of the cheapest kind, which is a turn off for a lot of people. They had no way to know how important baths are to the Angeverse.

They were naked for half of the first episode. On the other hand, Saya was irritating for the whole episode. I turned out to absolutely love the show, but I can't blame people for giving up on it early. I think I was a week or two behind at one point because I wasn't sure whether I wanted to continue at first.

Saya was irritating for the whole show. But for some reason I liked her bitchy character. AV was just too low profile for most people here. The majority of these anons only watch shows that are hot topic on the board so they can chat about them.

>
>Saya was irritating for the whole show. But for some reason I liked her bitchy character. AV was just too low profile for most people here. The majority of these anons only watch shows that are hot topic on the board so they can chat about them.
A shame.

Oh boy, ange vierge thread on the first day of the year

I admit I was only it it for the corruption fetish

Corrupted Hinata was the best, too bad I don't have an image of her beautiful smile at the moment.

Doujins of ouroboros rape never.

>underrated
But everyone knows that it's AOTY.

Anons are way to weak to "irritating" characters. Though it's understandable given how many annoying MCs don't get much development. But Saya did, and quickly.
And I found Stella to be an underrated character. If I remember correctly, she really did not get much love all because she speaks in monotone.

I wish I saved some of Ramiel being evil and smug too.

Nice.

I liked this one more.

>RROD

The tin can arrived, time to leave the thread.

Guys, I had so much fun in those threads. Thank you.