HAPPENING: ABC retracts Trump told Flynn to contact the Russians!!

FAKE NEWS!

twitter.com/abc/status/936760299146956800

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That didn't last long

LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAH
AHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
>*breathes in*
WAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!

What's great about this fake news is that it gets leftist hopes up and then crushes them.

Personally I want the names and $ amounts for the people who used tax dollars to settle sexual harassment suits. They better pay that shit back or I'm going to draw and quarter them.

How embarrassing.

You can't trust anything these faggots say

>*breathes in*

ROPE JOURNALISTS

He's still getting impeached

right???

IMPEACH THAT ORANGE DISGRACE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They should sue this lying rats until they live in paper huts.

MSM SUCKS!!!!!

Remember, this wont mean anything unless you spread it to the normiesphere.

Make sure you spread this you mom does with her legs when Tyrone comes over

The reporter should be fired.

Q this Q that Q these nuts you retarded mother fuckers hahahahah

Fuck the lugenpresse. Hang em boys.

I just want the Left to cry until the end of time, that's all I ask for.

Liberals are a lost cause. They're still surprised he didn't get impeached 8 months ago.

DRUMMMMMMMMMPRTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any plebbit salt ??

>plebbit rn

Posting in laughing thread

>lol I was merely pretending

FAKE NEWS HAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why are they allowed to do this? They print blatant lies and then issue a retraction after the damage is already done. Freedom of the Press was a mistake

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HUMAN BEINGS WERE NOT MADE TO HANDLE THIS MUCH WINNING

#LyingPress

Get it trending boys I’m banned

CLARIFICATION: ABC notes that Trump did not commit treason as reported earlier, he was just doing his job as president-elect.

wow

I love this shit. You feed them a few vague rumors and they jump on em like a bitch in heat.

tl;dr
Trump Fulfills Campaign Promise to work with World Leaders in the Defeat of the Isis

>confidant now says
Is this the new "sources say"?

Where are the shills now lol??? Muh drumpf traitor impeached

>be ABC
>make fake news
>leftys start to act hysterical again
>stocks start to crash
>oh shit
>take it back
>red pill the hysterical left about fake news
>red pill Wall Street about fake news
>reputation gets lower
>Trump supporters still laughing

>muh Logan Act!!!!!

Why does she do that to her eyebrows?

I cant wait until this runs another day or so and then Trump starts shit talking on this. Non-stop winning and we havent even peaked yet.

How can they fucking do this? Fucking jews

THIS CHANGES NOTHING YOU FUCKING RIGHT WING RETARDS HE WILL STILL GET IMPEACHED

MUELLER IS SSTILL O NTHE CASE AND HES FUCKING READY TO TEAR YOUR FOUCKIGN WHITE TRASH HILLBYLLY ASS HEROINE ADDICT THR0OATS OUT

GET FUCKE DGET FUCKED GET FUKEC FGET FUCKED GET FUCKED GET FUCKERF GET FUCKED FETFD FUEKD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

>ALL THIS DAMAGE CONTROLL
GET FUUIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED YOUR ORANGE PUTIN DICKSUCKER IS GOING DOWNM FPR TTREASON AND IT ~~~~~~WILL~~~~~~~~ HAPPEN AND YOU CANT STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHILLS ON FUCKING SUICIDE WATCH

After a FULL DAY OF MISINFORMATION designed to dominate the weekend news cycle. But they don't like it when we call them fake news?

They can't keep getting away with it.

The aliens are coming down 5th avenue

That's kind of a huge detail to get wrong. I don't see how you could get something like this wrong on accident. It was definitely on purpose.

This caused the markets to crash. Someone investigate them for insider trading.

Simply unacceptable. A truly henious and impeachable act

Look at this spaz.

This is just another slap in the face of the media, keep in mind the best is yet to come. Trump is no fool, he knows what he is doing and will continue to play his enemies like fiddles.

Is ABC News the primary source for all the other news networks today? Do we have confirmation? I assume so, I mean why else would they retract...

Doesn't surprise me at all. Last night when the tweet from them was first posted I read the article, did a double take, ctrl+f and no quote. All the shills in the thread just ignored it. The left are patently dishonest creatures.
Disgusting.

this

Eyebrows on FLEEK! SLAYYYYYYY Girl

I'm sorry, lady, you nee dto clean out all of that san in your vagina before I can fuck you.

CLARIFICATION: Trump did not sell the USA to Russia. ABC's confidant now tells us a transition member talked to a guy with a Russian-sounding name 3 months after Trump was elected.

FUCK GREAT

GO RETRACTED THE HUGE FUCKING DIP IN THE FUCKING S&P BECAUSE OF YOUR FAKE NEWS YOU FUCKING FUCKS.

Good news, then. You’ll be getting that for another seven years!

This is another victory for us. The more false narratives we push the faster we'll get Trump out.

YOU FAGGOTS ARE SO FUCKING NERVOUS!!!!!!! MUELLER IS CLOSING IN AND YOUR TRYING SO. FUCKING. HARD. TO PRETEND THAT TRUMP ISNT FUCKING FINISHED AND WONT BE FUCKING EXECUTED FOR TREASON
ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON

wow you guys have gone even more insane

The only illegal thing Flynn did was lie to the FBI. Still waiting for Trump to have done anything illegal.

I like how liberal media admitting their lies is somehow us pulling damage control.

>*breathes in*

Show your flag, leaf

ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASONITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASONITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON ITS TREASON

Just in time for evening Fox, hopefully Tucker shits all over them for this

>*breathes in*

DUDE TREASON LMAO

You're in for a long 7 years, friend.

Who could have possibly seen that coming?

Obamaleafnigger this butthurt lol

>Nazi
>1800s

top kek

>Story retracted
Did anyone tell cnn about this? Their headline is
>Trump team "totally in a bubble...this is like a red alert"
This shit on tv is laughable

>Writing in all capitals

Yeah we are the nervous ones. Go on scream some more, more profanity and more hysterics.

That will sure win over all those "Nazis" back to your side right !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THREAD THEME
youtu.be/yZNtYmdZ-4c

Take off your meme flag

I'm crying . Too funny! LOL

It’s an extremely Jewish tactic, scream scream scream an unproven accusation before any evidence is in or the only evidence is anonymous (“sources say”, “experts say”, “an anonymous source close to the Trump campaign says”) and then the facts come in that completely rebut the accusation a few weeks later and it’s a footnote hidden at the bottom of the page in tiny font because the front page is filled with DRUMPF EVIL KILLED BABIES TODAY BREAKING NEWS

And then they cry freedom of the press when Trump says he wants to open up our libel laws, which can is exactly how you should and would deal with this abusive behavior. Of course you have general retards like redditors that share headlines only so not only do they not know these things are just accusations, they’ll never know that it was retracted. It’s disgusting behavior.

Drumpf is finished u guise

leftists DESTROYED
ready to #DoTheSip

Fucking disgusting
>heh the damage is done we can tell the truth now

>What's great about this fake news is that it gets leftist hopes up and then crushes them.

yeah instead of coming up with a plan and putting their activists to work, they keep leading them on about some miracle
every day they masturbate over what Mueller might be doing is a day that they aren't canvassing, or otherwise trying to win back the voters they lost to Trump

>diplomatic groundwork by an incoming admin
>'Treason'

How do you people lie so much, the differences between us ''peddling'' conspiracy theories is that we actually believe them, you people just lie for the sake of manipulating

Nice bait

>This is like a red alert
Why does their headline sound like it was typed by a teenage girl?

ABC NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

you will love pence honey

i fucking hate these people so god damn much

That's what should happen, but justice doesn't exist in this country and Sessions refuses to prosecute anyone

>makes completely fake story
>"retracts" hours later on Friday night

Really activated my almonds... why won't the media disavow such a coordinated attack?

There's a reason your party is extinct. Murder your family then kill yourself. It's over. Au revoir

Even when we lose, we still win.

sir, are you ok?