German Jews stop wearing Kippot due to Muslim attacks

I'm confused Sup Forums.
You told me it was (((their))) plan to bring muslisms to Europe.

m.jpost.com/Diaspora/German-Jews-stop-wearing-Kippot-amid-Muslim-attacks-515457

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Gruenbaum
hooktube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA
archive.is/ycQmq
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-netherlands/suspected-al-qaeda-fighters-among-four-syrians-arrested-in-netherlands-prosecutors-idUSKBN1DV58S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

after all they've got to have something to claim reparations for when ww3 ends

Dead people can't claim shit user.

Matthew is not pleased

Their goal is to drive the diaspora back to Israel before they initiate WW3.

no dude, muslims are russias part, think about it. What best way for them to counter the gay degenerate shit? its really quite a brilliant cesspool of fuckery we have in europe

If so, why aren't they touching Jews in Poland?

I have never seen a Jew with a Kippah here. I don't live in Berlin though

There plan is for all the Muslims to go to Europe so they can have the Middle East "holy land" to themselves all paid for by goyim taxes

If anything the jews are scared because of the actual germans having them figured out. Hiding won't help them, though. I'm german, anti-jew but I literally grew up around jews, half of them identified as christians and went to church but grandparents haven been as jewish as they can be. I can sniff out the crypto jews, even if they're blueeyed, blonde, christians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yitzhak_Gruenbaum
>One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe

hooktube.com/watch?v=IqWXAK-pAdA

They want all Jews to move to Israel, dumbass

> the """actual germans""" having them figured out.
> but I literally grew up around jews, half of them identified as christians and went to church
>I can sniff out the crypto jews, even if they're blueeyed, blonde, christians
Go back to Turkey, Mehmet before you continue to insult actual Germans and naming it as Jews,

Jews think in terms of centuries
And yes, they are trying to force Poland and Hungary to take migrants

>You told me it was (((their))) plan to bring muslisms to Europe.
AndYouThinkThisGivesYouPowerOverMe.jpg

There is something you need to know about the jews. pic related

I think those jews, I call'em Torah Jews are alright like Neturei Karta tho

I just can't figure out if those jews will also be saved, those who aren't (((those))), 'cause I think Jews don't declare with their mouth that Yeshua Hamashiach (Jesus Christ) is Lord etc.

>yet they still want to destroy it
top kek, people need to realize that (((they))) aren't all knowing and all powerful, they scheme but that doesn't mean everything works out flawlessly or they dont have unexpected consequences. this is actually often how things get really fucked - (((they))) meddle and fuck around and end up creating a clusterfuck that backfires. (((they))) can also be surprisingly short sighted.

This. I even lived in the cited city (Bochum) a couple of years. Noone wears this shit anyway

They won't

But when ... We Slavs are barbarians, never forget that and Huns are pretty aggresiv assholes too

Imo I'd really like to have a drink with a hun a day, they seem pretty cool. Almost too bad we aren't related by blood

Let me make up a magical explanation: the JEWS sacrificed other jews for the greater good of jews, something, something, jesus is a kike. GAS

Dont tink they care about regular jews at all. Once everyone is comfy (ie. Europe/US gets fully mixed and iq gets dumbed down) they will begin to make their real moves.

(((they))) don't give a fuck about some middle class schmucks still living in gayrope, every last citizen kike is just a potential martyr for the cause.

kikes have a long history of throwing their own under the bus. see: the yishuv

and what did he mean by this? he a zionist not from neturei karta

Reject modern decadence & jewry.
Embrace Islam.

Btw archived:
(.is): archive.is/ycQmq

>Rabbi Abraham Cooper told TJP on Tuesday, “Germans, more than any other people in Europe, should understand what starts with the Jews never ends with the Jews.
What does this mean, Sup Forums?

>Kikes are literally all one person
It is the plan of the head kikes. There are stubborn lesser Jews who don't want to leave Goyland and "return" to Israel. Most of the antisemitism propaganda is aimed at getting Jews to leave Europe and move to Israel.

Yeah that screencap about the jew that don't think to the future of his actions by now

also I'd really like to laugh at rothschilds face everytime they fuck up kek

stupid. jews are maternal line. put together a blonde german man and a khazar jew bitch and can get a child you almost can't see a difference to classic germans.

Shouldn't US bomb Germany, France and UK just in case to protect Jews living there?

We had yesterday a jew ama, yes, even he told that those richer or zio-jews don't care about OT or torah jews in general mr. catholic serb

I don't get the point

Likes have Israel to flee to when threatened. Where will Germans go?

>Make our problems your problems
It is working for them. It's got us fighting their wars for them and left us divided and distracted from their control of the media, finance, academia, and government. Working pretty well for them so far. When their power is unchallengeable they will purge or enslave non jews

*kikes
Fucking autocorrect refuses to accept kikes as a term.

Jews thrive on persecution. A persecuted Jew is a strong Jew.

Stop using ((())) it's cringy af. mainstream long hip to the term. Just say KIKES or jews.

>nu-males
>strong

the entire race is pathetic

inb4 le (((allies))) destroyed every shit about the aryans and masculine statues by i forgot his fucking name

fug ovv(en)

All part of the plan.
The jews living in Europe are all just sacrificial pawns for the goal of a greater Israel.
They want them to migrate to Israel and the more that get killed the more excuse they have take take more land.

fukken saved

also russia have milks in bag too even america idk why such retarded imo

Was Syria bombing Israel also the part of their plan?

>reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-netherlands/suspected-al-qaeda-fighters-among-four-syrians-arrested-in-netherlands-prosecutors-idUSKBN1DV58S

remove before talking on this board again faggot

when did that happen?

inb4 PISSISIS apologized to kikemaster shitsrael

You know how AIDS works? HIV doesn't kill you itself. HIV infects the master cells of the immune system, so it stops recognizing threats. This is very good for the HIV, because it's a threat, so it protects it. Then other pathogens kill you, and your body just doesn't fight back. This isn't good for the HIV. It loses its host and dies. But that's just what it is. If one virus stops, it's not HIV anymore, and other HIV continues.

Judaism is cultural HIV. They infiltrate and undermine the host society's mechanisms of recognizing and responding to dangerous foreign cultures. It's fundamental to their nature.

Most individual Jews don't understand or think about what they're part of, they're just following the dictates of their culture, and most of the time it seems to be working great: they're gaining power, wealth, influence, comfort, their culture works for them. If this is accompanied by things getting worse for all the goyim in the society the tribe is improving its own lot in, then that just reinforces the correctness of Jewish ways. Then inevitably the time comes to pay the piper, as the host society either collapses into chaotic violence or recognizes what they're doing and responds appropriately to stop them, and it's also part of their culture to interpret that as misfortune, as senseless, Satanic hatred, even sacrilegious defiance of God's love for His Chosen People. Thus they learn nothing. They continue being Jews.

>when did that happen?
today

check the catalog

inb4 liberalism is aids and even a cold can kill you screencap i ain't reading your shit leaf k

I only see a lot, and I mean a lot, of slide threads, not even the really good baity ones, like really really terrible ayy lmao, why is this guy (race-mixed) not white etc

neo-Sup Forums when?

>You told me it was (((their))) plan to bring muslisms to Europe.
because it is. their hatred for white people is much stronger than the Muslim that strikes them. don't try to reason with a Kike.

Yes. To weaken obvious hostile neighbours to prevent further Israeli causalities in future wars specially a govt. militarised and Iran aligned and part of Shi'a belt .

Jews only want to tear down and destroy Christendom. They do this through many different angles, and they sometimes conflict.
>feminism
>cheapening of sexuality
>Big Gay
>mega corporations and consumerism
>nihilism
>direct attacks on Christianity
>subtle and overt POZ in all media
>economic uncertainty through immigration
>antisocial minority populations
>progressive politics
>Marxist Academia
>unending wars
>Islamic immigration
>grievance culture

Lower and mid level Jews are true believers who buy in wholeheartedly to one or some of these angles. Top Jews don’t care if low of mid level Jews eat some shit along the way as long as Christendom falls and they rule what’s left after.

Wait there are Jews in Poland?
I thought we cleaned your land up good.

water is fucking wet

I was answering OP, who had a common point of confusion - that some of the Jews tactics contradict.

Poland is our clay. We go back

Let me clear some things up.
There was plenty of poor Jews during the 3rd Reich, which meant that the higher, elitist Jews, didn't care about the poor Jews. The poorer Jews joined the Nazi party.
The same thing is happening now, richer Jews screwing over the poor Jews. They don't care what would happen to them, just acceptable casualties.

They're sneaky and intelligent, but no one ever said they were wise.

Jews have always been too Jew for their own good. They're smart but at the same time can't think ahead about their actions. It's like they think they have a divine immunity from consequences

They know there will be a calamity at some point. That’s when they step in with their EU / US military and erect camps, genocide, outlaw Islam and Christianity etc

They WILL pulverize all peoples, white or otherwise into a cultureless, historyless, religionless, consumerist blob. The end goal is human cattle.

Saved.
Anyone who thinks that the pro-muslim stuff comes from Jews is retarded. It's 100% christian.

s-stick around.

EU parliament is run by Christians?
Press x to doubt.

After ISIS apologized for accidentally attacking Israel, it's kind of obvious: Muslims bow to Jews and would never dare strike one down in public.

It is the plan of the elite Atheist Jews in ethnic minority status only.

The Orthodox who were kippot are largely not engaged with anyone outside their Jewish communities.

lolz those filthy kikes fucking deserve it

This.

I've only know a handful of Jews in my life, they literally hate God and people's belief in him. Not even joking.

>Jews start something
>They flee somewhere while the original country descends into chaos
See Jews in Toledo opening the gates for the Muslim invaders.

Jews always overplay their hands

I would say that they're not so smart, and they get themselves in trouble, they're deceptive, scheming, and manipulative, but they're also brutish and pushy which, interestingly enough I think, these are the reasons they have power. There's like a "sweet spot" where brutishness means possessing political power as a group.

There are probably multiple stages to this plan, if intended or not.

I guess they want to gather as many Jews as possible in Israel, and then just watch as Europe falls to war.

Jew can leave, Europeans can't.

I mean ideoligically, tribally. Persecuted Jewry gives them a right to militarize, go on the offensive etc.

I will USA would let Poles immigrate as easily as they let Africans. We still need Visa cards to enter the US for fucks sake.

Very eloquently put. You shall be spared on the day of the rake, Leaf.

>The Jerusalem Post
Really Faggot?