Civilization came from the Indian subcontinent LO0L

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.co.at/2017/09/the-beast-among-y-haplogroups.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380230/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987245/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514343/
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/19/135616
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

those were aryans who were white, not the shitsmear shitstain fucking dog shit dumpster mongrel child that you and your father are today

Aryan Invasion Theory has been disproven and discredited you worthless wh*Te eurocentric dog LMAO

wh*Te dogs BTFO

Uhh actually it's true , it's been proven with genetics.

Ahem *cough*

No it has not. It has even been mostly verified by the most recent publications on paleogenetics. At least the strong influx of Indoaryan genes into India ... if it was an "invasion" or simply migration into a failing society is not determined yet. Leave that to the archeologists.

INDIA TODAY LMFAO GO TAKE A BATH IN YOUR SACRED RIVER MONKEY

nope. indians in 7000bc were not indo-european or related in any way to the indo europeans. the indo europeans spread out from modern ukraine and southern russia around 3500bc. they almost certainly brought about the end of the indus valley civilization when their descendants arrived there around 1700bc

Doesn't matter they'll never admit it.

Oh please, you wh*Te dogs like Max Muller made up a stupid theory to justify colonization of India. AIT is complete BS.

here check it out ... there should be links to the corresponding publications too

eurogenes.blogspot.co.at/2017/09/the-beast-among-y-haplogroups.html

We didn't need to justify anything in the empire days.

Ok 7000 BC was clearly Indus Valley (or is it even that old?). Still, Indoaryan "invasion" is not invalidated and that was my whole point...

LOL We Pakistanis were the real master race. Islam unfortunately has dumbed down the masses. I wish my brothers would stop raping worthless wh*Te people and come back and have pride in their history

Fixed Pajeet

>He LARPs as an Indian on an anime imageboard

Nah it's really true, gene flow in ancient populations demonstrates it quite nicely. Seems that the Indus Valley civilization was collapsing at that time ... no reason known, climate change may have been a factor. Indoaryans moved into the power vacuum and adapted / merged with the local culture, creating the Rigveda among other cultural achievements. You may even see the traces of this movement in the current Indian caste system. "Higher" castes have a slightly increased amount of Indoeuropean ancestry ... most likely a founder effect retained through marriage restrictions between castes. It is quite fascinating in fact, check it out, lots of good literature out there, not simply British "WE COLONIZED YOU" crap.

You know why India is like that, because you wh*te dogs took all their wealth and killed 1.8 billion over 190 years of colonial rule.

Why deny your Indoaryan ancestry then? We all come from the Black Sea. That is great as Indoeuropeans were most likely genetically superior to the first agriculturalist societies in the Near East.

Europe was still suffering from the Ice Age during this time. Of course they weren’t going to set up a massive empire, when they couldn’t get anything to grow.

Go away you dirty stinky turkroach

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1380230/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2987245/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3514343/

so much for you bring the better race then

*being

Yeah but these have been invalidated by paleogenetic analysis from Eneolithic burials in the Ukraine. They found a more baseline variant of haplogroup R there, it is quite clear now that the other variants radiated from this.

See here (I think this is the right publication, I am tired, had a hard day at the lab):

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/09/19/135616

Lol what? Haryana is eastern India, not western like Indus Valley. Also, Indus Valley is dated 3000-2000 BC and the Indo-Aryan migration into India is dated around 2000-1000 BC. You really need to learn your history.

I mean does it even matter that much. Who cares were Indoeuropeans originated? It is simply quite clear that we all share a common cultural background from many thousands of years ago. And that is great ... bashing our heads in about this will lead us nowhere ... it will just help the kikes or the chinks or even the niggers in subjugating and corrupting our proud race.

I agree. R1 master race. That being said, the lands that our Aryan ancestors colonized still definitely had semi-civilized natives, in both Europe and India.

Hey give me a break I'm tired but yes you are right of course. Did not even realize this was initially about Haryana until now :D

>stole the melanin

There is no more "pure" Indoeuropeans anyway, we are all mixed up with other cultures and genes. Still, common heritage...

Btw thx for getting my historical facts straight. I tend to be sloppy about that stuff. Have a hard time remembering numbers so I mostly do a rough estimate in which year something has occured...

Builds civilization. Decides to become poos.

Last time I checked only larpers and retards think Whites are the "master race" there are plenty of races throughout history, who have dominated the world and brought innovation to humanity.

Yeah but look at India now, a shithole.
Look at Germany in the past and now (not counting the Muslim invaders) plenty of history and innovation. Germany produces more scientists on average and is the world's 4th richest nation.
It seems that the invaders of the past were nothing more than a barbarian tribe. Not all Germans were like that.

Hey guys I'm just here to point out that the mudslime OP literally cucked himself with this thread. Responds angrily to his own angry posts. kek

Can you at least tell us if you're inbred so we know whether to bother with logic and facts?

duh
>india
>choina
lit thousands of years before the rest
No not this early the arians they came later than this

Protip - All debates about this kind of thing are actually debates about current politics in cryptic semiotics. It doesn't really fucking matter who was who 5,000 years ago. Continuance of societies and values is what's important here and now.

WE

>Superior master race civilization
>Entire civilization conquered by expeditionary force of 'inferior' civilization half a world away

What, did Bongistan return you to sender?

why is the greatest scientist of all time a white man and not Indian?

I thought egypt was the oldest? If not then gobekli tepe. I've never heard of this indian place in the middle

If it was 7570 BC it would be the pre-aryan Harappa civ.

stfu schlomo

1 good city =/= whole country

Mohammad the prophet was a pork eating pedophile. I use Qu'ran toilet paper, the arabic version. Rot in hell heathen.