India is building 6 new nuclear submarines. Is the Superpower2020 just a meme?

India is building 6 new nuclear-powered submarines.

This is in addition to the six Scorpene-class submarines that they are also building.

Work Begins On Construction Of Six Nuclear Powered Submarines For The Indian Navy
swarajyamag.com/insta/work-begins-on-construction-of-six-nuclear-powered-submarines-for-the-indian-navy

First Scorpene-Class Submarine, INS Kalvari, Handed Over To The Navy; To Be Commissioned Soon
swarajyamag.com/insta/first-scorpene-class-submarine-ins-kalvarihanded-over-to-the-navy-to-be-commissioned-soon

Is the superpower2020 stuff really just a meme or are they serious?
If they are serious , what are the implications for the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnleMV9gNgU
youtube.com/watch?v=tzhSkU2vC1c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

india does not seek war.
india finds war.

>submarines
poo in the sea

>Won't be able to leave port, can't see because too much shit in the sea

Are there designated shitting streets in the ocean?

We must support India, the largest democracy by population in the world, in order to curb China's influence

India>>>>>>china

India lead the world in civilization going back as far as 7570 BC, wh*Te dogs were scurrying around like savages back then. LOL

how are they not all going to suffocate from the poo stench when these subs are submerged?

Christ imagine the smell whilst deployed on an Indian sub.

Poo in the U-boat

India already operate 2 nuclear submarines. One is Russian and the other is Indian made.

do they have designated shitting decks?

>nuclear Loo-boat

somos africa

More like spooper-power

>powered by poo

China and India are slowly moving to become the next major world war for some reason. Chinese political system is unstable and the infighting leaves them wanting an external enemy which could very well be India.

China is already trying to surround India through diplomatic and economic programs with an eye on cutting down their perceived rival.

I hope I'm wrong but he game china is laying is much more dangerous than anything rocket man is doing and the sad thing nobody knows about it because it's not so obvious which makes me even more scared since China's political system is so weak. I'm Ron Paul meme levels of serious.

Well

There will be more room for electronics and weapons, since they won't have to install any toilets or sanitation whatsoever

Btw that isn't an Indian sub it's Russia, so I don't know why you have it as the pic. Idiot

Way back then. When you were white.
Now you are brown. Look at the state of the place

>The phantom
I like to call those ghost poos, this one time i took a shit i swear it felt like i birthed something randy marsh style. I got up turned around and looked to admire my creation... and i lost my shit.

You don't care about democracy. You just support the "weaker" side so that your strong competition is wiped out and winner becomes indebted to you for 100 years
China treats their citizens much worse than what everyone blames North Korea of. But who cares about crimes they have money

>We wuz indians
Kek. Have some dignity

India needs nuclear submarines to be able to poop on the seabed 24/7.

Its INS Chakra. A Russian built nuclear sub operated by India.

>Indian submarine
>Dedicated shitting deck

So since Greece is full of Pakistans, are you guys going to side with Pakistan in case of a Pakistan war with India.

>Implying shitskins won't act as proxy for the enemy because they are the same subhumans.
>side with Pakistan
Do you know how fucking much we loath them? Dare I say we hate them as much as Turkroaches?

First get that German transgender dick out of your ass and do something about your shitty country full of roaches and Pakis.
Shitposting is not for you if you're only relevancy in world comes from 2nd century BC.

>6 new nuclear-powered submarines.

Such great progress, if they could only install 6 NEW toilets by 2025

Very true. The only news out of Greece is about communist unions and German overloards with a lot of Paki and Turcoroaches thrown in to the mix. Greece is a sham of a country.

that sub looks like a fuckin bath toy. I bet our 688's are hotter shit than that

Boobs are awesome do milk

Actually that is INS Arihant an Indian made Nuclear sub.

BITCH LASAGNA

Let’s have sexy sex, cloth off

>gang rape 13yo
>help her dad stone her to death
Gee whiz

Disgusting fucking wogs can't even keep a bus on the road - google 'india bus crash' and get 700 pages of articles. These people are idiots.

fuckin kek

lel

im pretty sure it'll just be bought from and built by Russia

No they are building them themselves. They already have one home built nuclear sub in operations.

youtu.be/mnleMV9gNgU

Vastly underrated

Mfw reading these

They are probably building poos missiles to launch at us

>pajeet

its probably methane powered

Tick-tock better hurry up I don't want to wait long for the Battle of Armageddon.

India is already a tech superpower. Silicon Valley is at least 40% indian already. At some major corporations, the managers all Indians.

Threads about India are my absolute fav on Sup Forums
Keep up the memes
My sides already exploded

POO

POOPERPOWER

They will be easily detected by the smell and the traces of the fish running away from them

did they figure out where to poop on said submarine?

upvoted

how do they fit a designated shitting street into a submarine

Here's a visualization of that stench:

youtube.com/watch?v=tzhSkU2vC1c

Can we take a moment to appreciate just how sickening an Indian sub will be? Designated shitting bulkheads? Or Isles? Piles of diarrhea will just slosh around on the bridge. It eventually just gets all over stuff. A few missions later a new crew cleans some of the rooms with a pressure washer. They get off of their tour covered in a layer of dried shit each time.

Fuck me. Indian navy service is some next level hell.