Itt based people you miss

I miss this guy so fkn bad
.. Somebody hold me.

He WAS SO ALPHA.

>lost because he wasnt physically attractive to 50% of vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIcqb9hHQ3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm more than a little frustrated that our country voted in a certified Cuban cuck child instead of the man who helped keep us afloat and ahead during the 2008 crisis

literally a gun grabbing immigrant loving zog enforcer
I want the manning reform party back, not these zogservatvies

> Loving a guy who sells out your country to foreigners and privatizes entities serving the public interest
Fuck off you cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=gIcqb9hHQ3E

Clearly he didn't stay with msnbc.

Was rob ford the last good canuck politician?

Too soon

The guy who palled around with Somalis smoking crack? WTF is wrong with Pol these days. They are either worshiping Zionist stooges are literal wiggers.

fuck off man too soon for that shit.

You know the problem in Canada... we get bored and vote people out. Nobody voted Trudeau in.

>You know the problem in Canada
Canadians?

this

Fuck off

>the man who helped keep us afloat and ahead during the 2008 crisis
You mean the guy that reformed the banks in the late 90s to avoid running in the same long term shitshow like the US? That was Jean Chretien.

Stephen belonged to the same neocon club that caused and let the crash happen in the first place.

We haven't had a decent leader since Sir John A.

The crash was inevitable.

Still is.

Two_smiling_reptiles.png

true

Yep, Stephen fucked over Canada migrant wise for cheap labor to better his franchise friends. The temporary foreign worker program screwed a generation of parents out being able to tell their kids to get a mcjob and learn the value of a dollar and screwed those kids out of learning that and buying their own fucking xbox.