Wow...powerful

Wow...powerful...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKuhELHthe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny how liberals only care about "rights" when it involves the internet, homosexuals, or free birth control.

This cap you poast appears to be sourced in faggotry. Back to red*it faggot

Screencaps from fucking reddit are being posted. May god have mercy on us.

net neutrality is the most autistic, meaningless political debate ever

where's the liberals posting about that chick that they let get killed in their homosexual capital san francisco?
oh wait they view that as a good thing. liberals are trash.

Apparently the senator from South Dakota is the only one who knows to never take the first offer

THIS
>Bake the cake, asshole!
>WHAT? Net Neutrality is being repealed? SHEEEEIT!

good I'm sick of subsidizing shanequa's worldstar streaming

How the hell does NN have more disinfo surrounding it than the election? Or maybe not. idk it just seems like the shit flung during the election was at least laughed off, but retards think NN is actually keeping the internet a "free and equal" space. makes me fucking REEEEEEEEE

im trying to imagine what kind of person actually posts this retarded shit. its like a band of faggots racing against eachother to get karma,
>heres a picture of bernie sanders along with the latest reddit approved quip! this will surely get upvotes!
they must be severely attention starved people

>Sanders for president is still an active subreddit
Why? The election ended over a year ago. He has openly said he won't run again.

Corey Booker will be brought down by pedogate book it.

It's the same shit as the Patriot act. You must not be a patriot if you think it's bad. Stacy will never learn

Bernie can still win! We just have to donate our life savings!

I dated one of these cunts, she would honestly get a little depressed and delete posts if they didn't get immediate upboats and feedback; i thought it was fuckin weird until i got to know her, it was the most normal thing about the crazy bitch

REDDIT FAGS GET THE FUCK OUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING RETARDED BLOG SAGE AND REPORT

Because normalfags love their facebook and netflix. If they tell them it's bad, surely they aren't lying. The best part is all these faggots only started caring about the internet once social media was invented

>Boine Sandals
Guess he didnt need the money after all the donations he milked during the primaries

>reddit screencaps

REEEEEEEEEE!!!

HERES HOW BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

This. We had an open internet before Obama and we'll have one after Obama.

>Fellate net-neutrality goy
>Ignore pedophiles goy
>Ignore the jews jewing the jews
Goooood goy.

youtube.com/watch?v=UKuhELHthe8
Watch this Kyle (((Kulinski))) video.

>wanting internet communism
net neutrality is a plague, do you know what happens when you get rid of it? infrastructure gets built, high speed bandwidth is available to all and prices drop because of free market competition
fucking romania, gypsie capital of the world and niggers of europe have the fastest internet speed on the continent and the third fastest in the world, no net neutrality and they pay next to nothing for the service