JEWS OF Sup Forums GET IN HERE

JIDF fuck off. This thread is for self hating Jewish nazis. I'm 1/8 Jewish according to the Nuremberg laws I would have to receive a German Blood certificate to remain a citizen. This certificate would have to be reviewed by the Fuhrer himself. When the ethnostate is established how will you fellow kikes hide your racial background? More importantly how will you maintain that sweet shekel flow?
OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mischling_Test

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vBF6d4xyq40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic related looks like me. The goyim will never know!!!

Yeah but why would I Jew want to force himself into Germany?

Grandma was jewish, I will fight in the race war and then happily kill myself to preserve the white race.

Thoughts on Israel and Trump OP?

cucks

Israeli people are ok. Israeli leaders are the same type of people that are fucking up the rest of the Western world. Jewish interest groups should stay in their containment country. Btw I was not raised in a Jewish family. Rest of family is of Dutch and German descent. I have DNA test as well as pictures.

I voted for Trump. He's unprofessional, but he seemed to advocate for White interests more than anyone else.

>Dying in Stalingrad 2.0 race war boogaloo
Honorable user

Don't hate yourself. Your blood has nothing wrong with it. People are to be judged by their actions and their moral character, not their ethnicity.

>This certificate would have to be reviewed by the Fuhrer himself
you're living in Nazi Germany and the Fuhrer asks to meet with you. how do you react?

>kekistan flag
I'll see you in the gas chamber

I want to know this. OP must reply.

Nope. Ethnicity supposes predisposition towards certain character traits. It's impossible to judge everyone individually so for a society to preserve itself sweeping actions must be taken against some ethnicity. I think the Nuremberg laws were fair.

>fighting to be the last one in the gas chamber
This is some cuckoldry to a level I've ever seen before.

Great grandma was a full French Jew. I'm basically white but carry some Jewish neuroses. I'll work my hardest to preserve the white rave

i give myself a dutch oven almost everyday because of my dity kike blood.
teach me how to be a human beng

Sieg heil and speak and bs through the best German I can.

"Heil mein Fuhrer! Deutschland Erwache! Totaler Krieg?"

Sorry user but you will always be a demonic Jew hell bent on destroying white people. The best you can do is to be self aware

>being human
that was your first mistake.

GIVE ME YOUR WHITE DNA

Nein.
>not that I don't already have yours.

Grandfather was Jewish, please permit me a honorable and swift death after we kill the Marxists and niggers.

Any 1/16th's in here? We need to find out who gets their share of gas last.

Oh another faggot LARP thread. Pretty sure your ideas lost like 60 years back.

>killing an idea
that's where you're wrong.

Holy shit. Saved.

LARP oh boy
youtube.com/watch?v=vBF6d4xyq40
was this larping?

Jesus Christ...go back to plebbit you little ignorant faggot

I'm a 1/2 Jew as my father was a Jew, but didn't practice after he went to college. However, by blood I'm only 1/4 AshkeNAZI. I have 0 jew features and no one knows I'm tainted as I'm devout Christian. I even led a covert white nationalist group at my High School and started one at my college which has large support. Im part of the movement, I have no connection to my father who abandoned my family years ago. I will fight and die for my race, the white Anglo race. The few Jews I still know that I'm related to won't speak to me due to my beliefs and keep telling me to support Israel to prevent annudah Shoah. I was forced to work at a Holocaust museum to appease my grandmother. I know everything about their ways and have high Jew connections with billionaire donors such as Sheldon Adelson. I shall provide full loyalty and invaluable insider knowledge to my true race. May God protect the white race.

Yes we must use our Jewish powers to benefit White race.

Please start calling out other Jews on the bullshit they do in the media, hollywood, etc. The biggest obstacle for me to the idea of "killing the elite jews but letting 'the good' everyday Jews live" is the fact that almost everyday Jews almost never call out those people in Hollywood, the media, etc. Just saying, "Well I'm not actually controlling the media" isn't enough. You need to actively call them out for what they're doing because us goyim will just be quickly labelled an "antisemite" and then shut down.

The goyim will never make a distinction between elite vs. everyday Jews in future shoahs so long as so many of the "everyday" ones remain silent, and therefore complicit, in the subversion.

>fact that almost everyday Jews almost never
*fact that that most everyday Jews almost never

It's amazing how many younger Jews are far right, at least where I am. I've found it very easy to convert.

I respect you jewish anons who would side with us regardless of how we feel about some of your kin

I can't believe how many Jews there are in university and no one realizes it. Totally over represented. It surprised me, because I had never seen a pure blooded one irl before college.

>tfw not Jewish
>tfw I joined the uni's Jewish club in first year because they offered shwarma when you signed up (along with signing up for the Indian club for the weekly curries, the German club for the free Jaeger shots and just about eery other society on offer)
>Didn't realise everyone would actually think I'm Jewish
>Gettig buddybuddy with all the Jewish professors
>Jokingly applied for the Schlomo Sheckleberg Family Endowment Scholarship as a meme ... won.
>Eventually go on Birthright Israel trip with my friends from the club
Fuck guys, I didn't plan all this. It was just a joke. Now it's 5 years later, I'm graduating from uni and I'm in way too deep.

>Ethnicity supposes predisposition towards certain character traits
Predisposition sure, but there are absolutely exceptions and we should recognise this.
I'm a White nationalist for sure but even I would accept a certain number of appropriately vetted and redpilled minorities from other races.

I believe you. Haha great job user. Mind if I copy you. I need that sweet shekel stimulus to help pay for uni.

Il mix myself with some blonde woman to cleanse the jew in me