>Pres Trump Tax Reform Speech in St Charles MO 11/29/17
youtu.be/HiDem0NVWBk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr87EtxUkEM
c-span.org/video/?438001-101/us-senate-headed-final-vote-gop-tax-reform
twitter.com/ABC/status/936760299146956800
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/jeff-flake-gop-leadership-promised-daca-amnesty-if-i-vote-for-tax-bill/
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gib taxes now

Good. I posted about him earlier. He may be needed. It's going to be close.

ABORTION IS CANCELLED

I hope it Ties so Pence can save us

kek

TEL AVIV IS THE CAPITAL NOT JERUSALEM

Pence daddy in the house toniiight
And it's gonna be a good tiiime

Obama is LITERALLY DOING what media accuses president-elect Trump of doing - FOREIGN ROGUE DIPLOMACY IN NAME OF U.S.

>PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
>PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
>PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
>PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY
>PENCE TO ARRIVE SHORTLY

Fuck off, muhammid

when is the vote? DO WE HAVE A STREAM?!

more timor qts pls

The tax cut will pass.

That’d be better than /sips/

literally who?

When will Tennessee bring back their stoning policy for traitorous representatives?

HURRY

Look at all these white people!

LETS
GET
THIS
DONE

This, Jerusalem is the Capital of the Kingdom of Jerusalem

why are these damned threads moving so fast now?

Fat fucking politicians who figure their own pay whining they can't do their own fuckin gjob.

All of people who do nohting 2/3 of the year and whine 1/3 of the year should be forced to resign.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr87EtxUkEM
c-span.org/video/?438001-101/us-senate-headed-final-vote-gop-tax-reform

I'm certain that the nogs will find a way to take care of it. I know some people here like abortion because the niggers killed but it's not effective enough.

Is the House planning to fuck with the tax bill? If they make any changes then the Senate has to vote again.

You really needed to google Timor-Leste to find out they were brown?

You never know with these traitors, one could turn so Pence has to be there just in case

She's that simple kind of RINO that has a price for a vote: hers is healthcare gibs. Knowing this price should make passing Graham-Cassidy or some variation of it easier in the long run.

Also the CBO score for that bill will be "nicer" with the Obamacare individual mandate already repealed ;) no more 20 million will lose insurance and die meme!

>none of you even thought about that did you

>Ladies man: Ross Mechanic's social media accounts show him getting cozy with several other beauties
You don't deserve this Tiffany

Tax reform may pass tonight. It would be the first legislative victory for Trump.

OH NO THAT SUCKS

>no abortion
>minority population skyrockets
>increase in infant and mother fatalities as people try to get rid of their pregnancy via homebrew methods
>orphanages become packed to the brim even more than they are, and become increasingly underfunded

This is the main issue conservatives are wrong on.

pls no benis pls no benis pls

IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

he already has JUST hair. hopefully they'll vote him out next time

CLARIFICATION of ABC News Special Report: Flynn prepared to testify that President-elect Donald Trump directed him to make contact with the Russians *during the transition* -- initially as a way to work together to fight ISIS in Syria, confidant now says.
twitter.com/ABC/status/936760299146956800 (embed)

Why does 4chins not have Timor-Leste's name, but they have that one island with like 200 people on it? You know, the one where they had that huge rape scandal and shit?

But minorities don't get abortions you dumb fuck

Final Dem attempt to table the bill. Tons of amendments. It's going to take two hours or so until actual consideration of the bill.
Largest legislation of the year, and most people in the general are looking forward to their taxes going down. I'm looking forward to paying 3-4k less a year.
It's going to reconciliation anyway as the House already approved a sister proposal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAH

MIKE YOU FUCKING PILLOW JEWWWWWW

What is going to happen after this is both chambers will go to congress and merge the bills to something that will pass both chambers (since it has to be the same bill in both chambers)

>you will never see a MyPillow commercial with Trump endorsing it

I can't even complain about Collins defending Medicare. Maine has a disproportionate number of retirees, so it's significantly in her constituents' best interests to keep the gibs flowing.

Duke Island?

if only

Maybe

Nobody reads the corrections,
ABC news gets away with causing billions in economic turmoil as the markets reacted to their fake news.

Don't talk, kangaroo.

>my awoo collection grows
Yesss

RETARD

compromise

white abortions illegal, mandatory for most minorities

When can we set fire to these cunt holy fuck REEEEEEEEE

Flake really coming through for DACA shitskins

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/12/01/jeff-flake-gop-leadership-promised-daca-amnesty-if-i-vote-for-tax-bill/

cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/65/ss/ss6512a1.htm
Blacks have a higher abortion percentage than their overall population percentage. Meaning black population would increase by a lot.

>congress
they will go to conference, not congress.

I love how they call it a "clarification". It should be at the least a "correction". They were completely wrong and almost certainly purposely so.

Timor is disputed because Indonesia is not happy they became independent. It's one of those countries like Kosovo or Canada, where only half the nations of the world recognise them.

FUCK OFF JEW

Timor L'Este is newer as a country. That bumfuck island is probably part of the UK and thus has been around for a while. I suspect gookmoot simply hasn't updated the geoip flag DB yet.

You didn't see Short's hilarious response?

So this won't start before 12 am or possibly be delayed to tomorrow? Okay, see ya fags.

>Canada
kek

>almost

>And in the fake news competition - ABC takes the lead!

>my friend mike makes the best pillows, the best
>they're simply terrific, 100% American-made
>you will sleep big league

>DONE
Bahahaha!!! Arab is butthurt

If anyone backstabs McConnell tonight he will go fucking nuclear on them

Yeah, my error

Hopefully Ryan already told McConnell everything the House wanted in it so that it doesn't have to change and go through this bullshit again

apparently it isnt

Looking like a literal skeleton.

FUCKING NIGGERS LET ME GO TO BED

PENCE HAS ARRIVED

No, what did I miss?

That's the most sad part, all day it's been broadcasted "FLYNN IS GOING TO TESTIFY AGAINST TRUMP!"
Like hell are they going to do a 'BREAKING NEWS' and correct themselves. The narrative has been set

shhhhhh

Pass this quick.

I would imagine that's the plan.

Take it back

Come with me,

And you'll be,

Assaulted with a heavy bust of Lincoln.

why would he be afraid of trump when he's set to die any month now?

People close to sources familiar with the situation tell CNN that Corker, McCuck and Flake are Nays

Is Enrique right /ptg/?

I feel like McConnell has had enough of their bullshit this year. He's been based AF the past week. Hell, he even came out in support of the RAISE Act yesterday!

Maybe he was based all along but tried to play nice to keep his people in line but they backstabbed him one too many times and now he's Punished Mitch.

>77755
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
REPUBLIDRUMPFS BTFO!!!!!
NO TAX BREAK FOR BILLIONAIRES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

lol get fucked drumpfies