Filename thread

We never have these

>We never have these
>>Sup Forums

I got nothing

Is there any context with sound or is it just niggers noggin?

love this guy

fucking asian women drivers

always crashing

Some guy in a plane dropped a coke bottle out of his window and the bushmen found it. Since it was beautiful and the hardest thing they had ever seen, it had a myriad of labor-saving uses. However it was the first time in the tribe's history that they ever had only one of something, so an abnormal interpersonal conflict broke out.

It's from a South African comedy called "The Gods Must be Crazy". The guy goes on a quest to throw the bottle off the earth so the gods can have it back.

papa's burgeria is a good flash game desu

this is like the dawn of man but with a coke bottle

>filename, lel

Nice one bae x

The Bushmen are thought to be what white people descended from. They are nothing at all like the rest of sub-saharan africans.

Love this movie, top kek

>)

Great movie, deserves a meme IMO

they do look vaguely Caucasoid

Notice too how the woman regrets her violence the moment she sees the consequence.

They're almost gone now. Driven to near extinction by the ghouls.

The latter

Dey jus be noggin

Fuck, that's good

What was that?

Kek

he hooked his pants with his finger to pull him down. They're accustomed to living in space.

This guy posts his nonsense every chance he gets but he can't reason with the fact that of course it looked like he was on wires in space because when you're on wires you pivot on your center of mass just like you do in freefall.

The rest of his videos are caused by cosmic ray strikes on the camera photoreceptors and a laggy internet connection to low earth orbit.

>you will never love andcaress her
>you will never make her giggle as you cheer her up from the constant (((attacks)))
>you will never be with her as her thin frame becomes swollen with the child you impregnated her with
>tfw even if you ever somehow became rich or famous enough to ask her out she would laugh at you for being a 5'9 manlet while she's a 5'11 goddess

more acurate

well aint that a fuckin breath of fresh air

I'll just post anything I have with a slightly funny title

Oi! You cheeky cunt, get you doggos off me property. You finger bang yer mom with that hand faggot!

Really good

kek

what the fuck lol

thats the shit right there, fuck that nigger up

Well it said "Junior Wash"

Is there a longer clip of this? Or a news report documenting how some retarded nigger - redundant, I know - jumped out of a moving SUV in an attempt to bite a passing car in a fit of rage?

fucking love Blazing Saddles

context?

I'm baffled as to why I didn't think of this filename before now.

for the episode or for the joke?

Pretty sure Kirk and a lot of the crew get infected with spores that make them horny and aggressive.

did he deth?