Shitposting aside how many years in prison will he get?

Shitposting aside how many years in prison will he get?

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/browder-russia-trump-safra/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well since the Whitehouse is like prison for him, 7 more years

none retard, an aid of his was instructed to contact the Russian government after the election on matters concerning both nations (you know, like we pay them to do) and was so vague about the details of when it happened he got the standard "lying to the FBI" charge that comes with refusing to let them blackmail you into saying whatever they want you to say in a court of law, disgusting actually that this man is facing this

As many as every past President got.

unironically this

no years, days until...

your mother fucks the niggers.

no prison time
just impeachment
SAD!

>This time he will be impeached. R-r-r-r-right?

Contacting the UN security council members how they were going to vote on Israel to try to get them to protect Israel? When Obama decided he wasn't going to vote to protect Israel.
This is really what people think he is going down for.
Jews would turn on the Democrats.
It would be his greatest victory.

Digits and Trump goes to prison for 30 years

What was his crime?

Kushner asked a General to contact all the UN security council members including Russia to ask them if they were going to for or against Israel.
The left is trying to say this is a violation of the Logan Act which doesn't allow people to talk to foreign governments while at war with that nation.

Onigger dies of assrape in prison and Hillary will be executed by firing squad. President Trump will tweet epically.

So what’s that got to do with trump?

I wish there was like a big collage of all the "T-Trump's done for sure this time" blow-ups we've had since January. Holy fuck.

Yes, Trump's doomed this time, until he is again next month, and then the month, and then the next month...

>Logan Act
No sweetie. Just no.

Absolutely nothing.

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/corruption/browder-russia-trump-safra/
>So while Browder portray’s himself as the businessman who was a victim of Putin, to set the record straight, Browder’s grandfather was the leader of the American Communist Party and stood for election to the Presidency of the United States against Theodore Roosevelt. His Grandfather was a communist who was later imprisoned in the McCarthyite period.

> The claim of Browder that his Russian tax attorney Sergei Magnitsky was imprisoned and died before trial was trying to fight corruption in Russia is far from the truth. Putin seized all the assets of Hermitage Capital and Browder fought in Congress to get the Magnitsky Act passed. I always found it very strange that here the object was to influence the election of president of Russia by blackmail, and the Congress passes the Magnitsky Act as if it was human rights because of some attorney who dies in a prison in Russia. Something is seriously missing.

Remember the number 2.

Are you saying the Trump can actually be stumped?
I think we all know that isn't true user.

>Sorry, I just do not believe the propaganda that surrounds this is trying to rewrite history. Khodorkovsky was considering running for politics and was financing political parties that opposed Putin. He clashed with Putin over the corruption in the Russian government. There is a whole other side to this story that nobody seems to be interested in exposing because it just might reveal American attempts to manipulate Russian politics that backfired and opened the door to Putin. The connections between Safra and the government to enable the Money Plane is possibly the reason I would allege is how Browder was able to get the Magnitsky Act passed trying to get his money back. If I were Trump, I would open this black box to discover the truth lurking in the shadows behind the Magnitsky Act.

His real plan it's to take the country home, after this we will be as rich as you can be.

Luckily his bold solution works and real state investment and starting your own business are actually good ideas.

Isn't treason punishable by the death penalty?

Him? Zero. Don Jr and Kushner? I'm guessing like 10 or 15

commies get the gulag.

I hope so. Lots of libs need to swing.

Even if those two did get convicted of something (and they won't) they'd just be pardoned by Trump anyway.

I hope so, then they wouldn't be able to plead the fifth if they were brought in to testify before Meuller (you can't incriminate yourself if you already have immunity) and then they'd give up Trump. I don't think Trump is stupid enough to do that though, and I don't think he cares enough about either of them to take the risk

did you win faggot?

>Shitposting aside how many years in prison will he get?
7 more glorious years

LMFAO

Zero

Except all of these very governmenty type phone calls were made in late December of 2016, more than a month after Trump was elected and literally days until his inauguration. In other words, during the "transition." Seriously, take a step back people... he was preparing for his government.

0, theres still nothing illegal. even after a full year of solid news coverage, theres still no shit stuck to the wall. on the bright side, this is the most exciting politics has been since world war two.

>The left is trying to say this is a violation of the Logan Act which doesn't allow people to talk to foreign governments while at war with that nation.

Please provide the date the US declared war on the Ruskies.

I'll wait.........

kushner and jr should go to jail voluntarily. theyve said so much dumb, self deprecating, and absolute fucking opposite of what would be considered good strategy for a campaign or political career shit in the last year its like theyre younger clones of john mccain.