Beginner red pills

Got a friend who's started to get red pilled. Give me your best for me to show him.

Other urls found in this thread:

voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/finland-no-aggravated-rape-sentence-for-23-year-old-migrant-who-raped-10-year-old-girl/#.WiBJkIsDq8s.twitter
youtu.be/jJov-FXyj4I
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=n67hcWV6a9A
m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDt9T7BF38
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stfu kyle u newfaggot

Here you go kiddo, hope this isn't too much too fast. FYI, a lot of these are America specific, but you get the idea.

Dump incoming...

Race and crime

Debunking the gender pay gap

Sorry that last one was the Gender Tax Gap. Can't find the one on the pay gap right this second, perhaps another user could help me out?

Welfare usage by race

Here's one that might hit a little closer to the UK. I've got a lot on (((them))), but that's generally one you work up into

Cultural Marxism...

The fact that I'm the only one responding to this just shows how far this board has fallen.

But hey, gotta feed those ShariaBlue shills their shekels in the 50th fucking DRUMPF IMPEACHED thread of the day, am I right?

Don't listen to him kyle you're my best friend

This just in:
>Finland: No aggravated rape sentence for 23-year-old migrant who raped 10-year-old girl
voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/finland-no-aggravated-rape-sentence-for-23-year-old-migrant-who-raped-10-year-old-girl/#.WiBJkIsDq8s.twitter

Fuck I would be infuriated if my children brought that letter home.

It's funny I had an argument with someone on why homosexuality is degenerate upon society and gave points similar to this article. But his only response was
>Muh le homophobic you don't expect other people
Honestly why is there pride parades. I mean if you want to be a faggot then go do it where no one can see you. also you don't see straight parades on the streets of public eye because that is just as degenerate as pride parades.
Does modesty even exist anymore

Why bother? You'll only cherrypick the ones that confirm your delusions, like all Republicans.

>Abolish Federal Reserve...

Needs to be done, but cannot happen without bloodshed.

Babby's first red-pill is usually 9/11 truth

Iran.

This "crime and race" issue with hiding information is quietly one of the scariest things about leftism.

In the uk they got muslims destroying peoples faces with acid and they tried to push it like whites are doing it. They refuse to reveal the id of the attackers. Call muslims "asians".

In the us they took latinos out of crime reports and started calling them "whites" to make the numbers look better for blacks.

They have the audacity to include muslim terror like orlando in "american gun violence" stats.

This distortion of fact is scary. Real communist era Russia behavior.

Not really related to op, just sayin.

just subscribe to infowars. Alex Jones is woke
youtu.be/jJov-FXyj4I

They're the last ones left

Live in Londonistan.

Can confirm

Dark times

Alex Jones and his baby

On thread topic, the most red pilling things are videos. Unfiltered facts.

Videos of armies of male migrants in europe. No go zone footage. Footage of muslims in the west ranting terrorist nonsense.

Footage of black crime (some things are too shocking, more talking about loot mobs, smashing up malls and stuff).

Footage of sjw protesters.

I'd post but most of my shits about kikery.. but I guess that does count to a degree so here's so lolercaust shit

>posting enough images to start having an actual captcha reeeeeee

I guess our friendly kike overlords don't like the anti hall of cost's being posted.

>you don't see straight parades on the streets of public eye because that is just as degener

Think for a minute. What would be the utility for a straight pride parade? Now think about the utility of gay pride parades.

>(((coincidence)))

so many shops

>muh 6 gorrillion

got more, but unless anyone has a specific request, im done for now.

delet this
I know everyone seems to be a roastie but fuck I want my qt virgin white waifu

everything is here
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

renegadetribune.com/

The Black Sun is waiting for you to find us

Some people are better then others.

Its obvious statement and logically dismantle equality argument. And believe in equality is a cornerstone of blue pill world.

>Dear Parent/Carer
I'm pissed off already

Plot twist: He's an alt-righter posing as Antifa. This is actually being planned here on Sup Forums even.

Some kikery pills

Had more but lost a folder somehow. . .

one more

>all this drivel where if you just google for it is actual literal fake news

>3kb

eyyy rabbi watcha doin'
>its all bullshit
>but I won't show how

youtube.com/watch?v=n67hcWV6a9A

Why would you do that to you friend

Show them Murdoch Murdoch. There is a six hour series on Jew Tube.

Or communism was created and led by a certain ethnic group to support that ethnic groups interests at the expense of others

Watch the documentary Hellstorm when you have time. It's about the genocide of the German civilians after the war. It's on YouTube. I tried to link but on phone right now and it's being difficult. It's a hour and a half but you can skim through it, and is well worth the info and footage they provide. Be warned I'm pretty sure it's a banned video in some countries

For red pill on federal reserve this is a great video. m.youtube.com/watch?v=IaDt9T7BF38

Here's the link. m.youtube.com/watch?v=qkQ6J5F01Do. Also look into the gulags.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-pDtgWUtdUM

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm