ITT she was your daugther. What do you do to this man. He's tied up in a chair

>voiceofeurope.com/2017/11/finland-no-aggravated-rape-sentence-for-23-year-old-migrant-who-raped-10-year-old-girl/#.WiBJkIsDq8s.twitter

>start to flay him starting wth the feet upwards
>throwing salt and other hawt shit on his wounds
>gasoline him
>burn him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FINGOLIA YES!

Tbh this is a normal sentence for a rape here, it's pretty pathetic.

chink eyes, how about you start a revolution in december? muslims aren't a winter race like you and my slavbros also I should make thread about it, maybe we can make t actually happen in some parts of europe

>Lock him in a small room wallpapered with vandalized ripped out Qoran pages
>Fill the floor up to one inch with mud, introduce pigs to enviorment
>Feed him only a diet of pork laced with LSD
>Keep him bound in a chair on a steady stream of wakeup stims so he cannot sleep with his head restrained in such a way that he cannot look away from the television sets set to constantly loop shows about feminism, the usa, crusaders, jesus and jews
>Every few hours blast high decibel music and strobe lights
>Keep him this way for as long as I can, he isnt allowed to die without my permission
>Every day he refuses to eat the pork, clip his finger nails and countinue to the fingers once they are too short to clip

fucking nice

why clipping the fingernails tho?

*Edit
At random times invade the chamber wearing a full set of Crusader armor and bang on shield shield and scream and show him her picture, any physical abuse during this period is permitted

Once you are out of the nails the only thing left to do is start clipping the fingers off in tiny nail clipper sized segments

I'd hire a "cleaner" to take out the trash.

don't insist that this non-human have any feels or repentance, even if he suffers he lies

I would kill myself for not being able to protect my own fucking children

>has a kid
>let's it out of his sight in current Germany

A horrible fucking parent.

ouch i picture this and fukcing yes

it was fingolia but okay

At this point he's been on a nonstop LSD trip in a CIA grade mind-bang room under constant pain and is running on many hours of being awake, sleep deprivation in addition to infections and constant stream of drugs will will have encouraged him

you're a cold ass motherfucker

don't forget this idea in case of race war you could kidnap one wherever you from flaggy faggy

Probably nothing. I'm just as worthless as the normies who do nothing.

death of a thousand cuts in the traditional finnish manner

cringe

isn't that ching chong chinese tho?

Delightfully nasty. I would welcome creative torture for violating mudshits and other crimscum.

better than you new zealand faggot

A human element is integral to the mind-bang room so he cannot decide in his mind that he is safe and that nothing he sees is real, an unpredictible phyiscal element that could enter at any time to cause him pain will keep his nerves on end at all hours

Make bacon pellets and shoot them up his ass with a shotgun.

as a father i can honestly say that id give him a blowie

kill him quick then go after the real bad guys
1/2

2/2

Give pig blood infusion until death.

>beat him retarded
>like, wheelchair, total body paralyzed retarded
>get him checked out to ensure that despite his dead fish appearance, he can at least comprehend what is going on and is now only an observer of the world
>become supreme leader
>take this guy everywhere with me wherever I go
>tell everyone he is my dear adopted borther whoms't survived a terrible accident, and that I keep him with me to remind me of my compassion
>he has to watch as I burn his civilization to the ground and exterminate his people
>he gets wheeled around whenever we tour deathcamps and witness executions
>he sees every shattered skull and burnt body we show him
>at the end of a years long campaign wiping out his ilk I beat him to death with a sledgehammer

pic related

handsome af desu senpai

whoa I just got it after 20 secs or so

that possible with humans too?

I do what this hero did.
youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8

Yes it is

I nominate this one fellow burger

I think that's the joke. Finns are Mongols....

Light him on fire or let him starve to death.
>Tfw you would have to spend a small fortune on therapy to help her.
>Tfw she will probably wake up crying every other night
>Tfw you will have to hold her tight and tell her it will be alright.
;_;

JUST

yes, very yes, this is my kind of torture, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

screencap for later use

Cook him slowly in (pig)
lard?

Oh no the feels, nooo

I can't fucking stand the jews and their shit on us whites ffs

jesus gonna fuck'em up badly in the judgment

deus gratias

I’d start out by locking him in
Any empty CONEx, with the Barney theme song playing on a 24:7 loop, occasionally pounding on the side with a hammer.
After 3 days the fun begins.

something an american would say

And you need a bigger pan for that

Ultimate pain would be to mutilate the victim in ways that are permanently damaging slowly over a long period of time, each time telling him that you've almost forgiven him and you'll soon let him free and kill yourself. If course you're not going to let him free but the idea is, say, you take his sight, destroy his eyes beyond repair, he spends the next few days thinking about how compromised life will be without those eyes, you feed him, patch him up, let him stew for three days then you take his hands, telling him he'll be free soon. He has to then contemplate life with no hands and no eyes, I'm sure he'll be devastated when you go for his legs

that blind thing

lock him for some days in a dark ass room and he go blind i heard

;_;

So he can't wipe his ass properly any more

i wouldn't have a child to begin with

they ain't usin' toilet paper

they use hands 'cause very holy kukuckran tells them to

1. race war
2. genozid everyone who's not european
3. have kids

wouldnt he die way too quickly from being flayed?

what I would do is consult Sup Forums for ideas but I am definitely open for smashing his bones on both his arms and legs brazilian prison style so he would not be able to escape my basement and then torment him every day for example by shaking his arms and legs or kicking him in the genitals. I dont think he'd die from that yet it would be constant and extreme pain. then once I get bored I could do the more hardcore stuff like flaying, pulling out nails and hair, maybe cutting a thing or two off and feed it to him, then put him in the trunk of my car, drive off somewhere far away and remote and dump him for the maggots to feed on while he's still alive. of course Id also have to do research how to mute him, be it separtion of vocal cords or something else, maybe sewing shut his mouth. he wont be found in time for anything of him to remain to even identify him, especially if he's an undocumented migrant

how does that sound?

STFU Jews gave your women to us.
If you have problem with us raping your kids go complain to your jewish masters if you have the balls.

To be honest, if i had a daughter, as soon as she's capable of physically having a baby, i don't mind a man having sex with her, as long as the man was white, Christian, handsome, wealthy, and married to her. Young women are for breeding, so that's what they should do as soon as they start their menstruations. Nature doesn't make mistakes, and nature is designed by God.