Is Muslim piety just a meme?

Is Muslim piety just a meme?

These people are so materialistic and mostly braindead consumers.

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/1006646/saudi-arabia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Like all shitskin virtues, they are only skin deep.

Shitskins all thrive on underhandedness and backstabbing each other. Honour codes and principles tend to be a Jap/white thing.

probably like communism, just useful idiots

nah muslims are not degenerate at all. Purda is just a jew psyops

Yes, they're only pious in their countries where there barbaric totalitarian sand nigger religious is actually enforced to keep people in line.
In the absence of a de facto religious police state keeping them in line the inner shitskin in them comes out.

Yes it's a meme. They're often degenerate as fuck. They find loopholes in their faith so they can violate the spirit of it without violating the letter of it. No premarital fucking is meant to encourage discipline, self-respect, and contemplation. Instead of honoring the spirit of it they go out and suck dick or let people assfuck them. They're actually WORSE than degenerates or kikes, because they're absolute hypocrites pretending to be pious but doing every last mental gymnastic possible to avoid actually being pious. Islam is right, but most of its followers, like most other humans, need to die in a holy cleansing fire.

all the french muslims are degenerates who indulge in drinking, drugs, premarital sex, etc. but profess allah as their god. they're basically the hispanics here in the US. nominal 'Catholics' who in reality larp as niggers and
lap up the jewish degeneracy even more than whites.

Now that's D-GEN but I sort of understand his reasoning when he's talking about taking guys out vs girls because people stare at girls. The rest of the boyfucking shit is D-GEN.

Exactly what the fuckig kikes plan desires

Who showed you skin?

She deserve a beating.

You're a little intense. But I like you.

what an waste of life,they're nothing but 3rd world savages made by the globalist

>Is Muslim piety just a meme?
The most money obsessed, greedy, hedonistic people I've known have been muslims, drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, gambling etc, they're utter hypocrites when they call westerners degenerate.

this

They really are the most materialistic people I've ever met, even more than chinks who give them a run for their money. There's no spirituality there

Faggots, pederasts, degenerates.

>Lumping whites with yellows

Gook detected

Whats funny about this, that shit on their skull is to make them less attractive and yet they paint their faces with more pain than in the Louvre. They look like whores.

But they got big titties and their men don't know how to fuck. Id love to rape a few just to turn the tables and knock a out. Be hilarious if they had a white kid.

All of them are dumber than houseplants.

Islam is a pharisaic religion. Everything is external, about being seen to be pious.

No, I've just lived among the japs for 10 years, pakiboi

the funny thing is that they cake on so much makeup. Makeup is not allowed in their religion yet they cake it on like no end.

arabnews.com/node/1006646/saudi-arabia

>AL-AHSA: Baby bottles with lids made of 18 karat gold, which are seen in several gold shops, have sparked a social media outrage.
Prices for each bottle could exceed SR5,000, not to mention the gold pacifiers which could reach up to SR3,000.
>Twitterati commented that the published pictures were provocative in light of the hard economic conditions experienced by the world at large, and the Kingdom in particular.
Mohammad Al-Baddah, wrote: “Does a child really need a gold bottle, and what would it add to the child if it was made of gold? This is a new way of overspending and excessive social pretension.”

The majority of shitskins I know are two-faced liars, they'll lie and bullshit you with a smile on their face. I think it comes from their 3rd world bazaar haggling culture, oh and their religion was made up by a murderer.

The slutty makeup hijabis are generally high achievers and career-focused

t. dearborni

> Muh Asians == Whites
Neck yourself you fucking napalm dodging faggot

this is what the left defends

>They're actually WORSE than degenerates or kikes
>Worse than kikes
Hello Schlomo. Jews pretend to be pious as well, meanwhile having a mouth full of baby dick and caught molesting children or sex/organ trafficking.

I said Japs, not Asians.